Reasons why ethnic men love white women

Why would l want my children to look like me ?
Skill issue of being ugly with ugly pheno. No need to plague others genes with your lookz

You are ugly and ur looksmatch is

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Skill issue of being ugly with ugly pheno. No need to plague others genes with your lookz

You are ugly and ur looksmatch is
Nigger stfu

It's the best form of ascension

Mind your own God damn business

You should thank God we don't take eugenics seriously, or else all niggers would go extinct

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Nigger stfu

It's the best form of ascension

Mind your own God damn business

You should thank God we don't take eugenics seriously, or else all niggers would go extinct
I want all niggers to go extinct though?

• +1
Guess so would you
Most ethnics has some black in them , i seen shitalians with my pheno

the difference is im not this
IMG 9883

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, OGJBSLAYER and Napoleon1800
  • +1
Simple ethnic women are ugly

• +1
maybe they're just more beautiful

• +1
1) Exotic appeal

Reasons why rich ethnic men from places such as North Africa, Middle East, India and China sought European white girls. They were rare and exotic, and sex with one was an ultimate status symbol among the ethnic population.

2) Self hate

Many ethnic men see white woman as a way to breed out their ethnicness over a few generations. This combined with the exotic appeal is why Indians for example love white women. They see them as rare and exotic but also as a way to breed out their Indian subhumanity.

3) Conquest/Vengeance

This I would say is the reason for some of the black men that like white women. It's a feeling of conquering the "superior" white race (so it kind of ties in into self hate a little as well) and taking vengeance for racial divisions and historical oppression. It's a why of cucking the white male and making his woman moan for an ethnic dick. Its an ego boost basically.

4) Less standards

For some ethnic men for example some Arabs see their own women as having too high and strict of standards in terms of loyalty, money etc (proven by dating apps such as Muzz, being much harder than tinder), and see white women as easier women with less cultural restrictions and strict standards

For most ethnics that like white women, it's usually a mix of a few of these than just a single reason.
self hate and exotic appeal are no 1. and 2. in terms of reasoning

• +1
@try2beme i might just make it my lifes mission to have a kid with every race and see which is the highest PSL

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and try2beme
@try2beme i might just make it my lifes mission to have a kid with every race and see which is the highest PSL
Just dont bring more blasians and blaxicans into the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and sportsmogger
Just dont bring more blasians and blaxicans into the world
My kids will have a nose bridge dw, my genes are mostly recessive, im just testing to see which genes are dominant and which are recessive

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and try2beme
1) Exotic appeal

Reasons why rich ethnic men from places such as North Africa, Middle East, India and China sought European white girls. They were rare and exotic, and sex with one was an ultimate status symbol among the ethnic population.

2) Self hate

Many ethnic men see white woman as a way to breed out their ethnicness over a few generations. This combined with the exotic appeal is why Indians for example love white women. They see them as rare and exotic but also as a way to breed out their Indian subhumanity.

3) Conquest/Vengeance

This I would say is the reason for some of the black men that like white women. It's a feeling of conquering the "superior" white race (so it kind of ties in into self hate a little as well) and taking vengeance for racial divisions and historical oppression. It's a why of cucking the white male and making his woman moan for an ethnic dick. Its an ego boost basically.

4) Less standards

For some ethnic men for example some Arabs see their own women as having too high and strict of standards in terms of loyalty, money etc (proven by dating apps such as Muzz, being much harder than tinder), and see white women as easier women with less cultural restrictions and strict standards

For most ethnics that like white women, it's usually a mix of a few of these than just a single reason.
Ain’t no nigga who slays white hoes thinking Cumskins superior, we think you lot are INFERIOR hence why we cuck you pale light jokes

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Napoleon1800 and sportsmogger
Ain’t no nigga who slays white hoes thinking Cumskins superior, we think you lot are INFERIOR hence why we cuck you pale light jokes
Really buddy, I would say many of them see it as revenge for being enslaved, whipped and killed by white folks

Really buddy, I would say many of them see it as revenge for being enslaved, whipped and killed by white folks
trust me we see your kind as pathetic and weak hence why we fuck your bitches to emasculate you, it’s not even revenge anymore just us mogging you. Only weirdos like @klip11 would even think whires are superior but white foids like dark triad niggas and all of them see Cumskins as beneath us

• +1
trust me we see your kind as pathetic and weak hence why we fuck your bitches to emasculate you, it’s not even revenge anymore just us mogging you. Only weirdos like @klip11 would even think whires are superior but white foids like dark triad niggas and all of them see Cumskins as beneath us
KANGZ

• +1
Okay niggerboy

• +1
Reactions: klip11
It's ideal to breed with a white passing ethnic
its clear to me the forum doesnt understand why you would go lower/ other race as a white man besides "muh its your lack of looks" lol

• +1
because they wanna be white

• +1
isnt britain the country with the most blak f- white m couples in the world lmao?
and also....no , lol....blacks wanna be white the most of all races

• +1
its clear to me the forum doesnt understand why you would go lower/ other race as a white man besides "muh its your lack of looks" lol
Because standards for white men amongst white women are higher than those of ethnic women, therefore as a white man being with a white passing ethnic is ideal because its the perfect in between yknow

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
looksmaxxing will cause more ethnics to prefer white women

white women

have slim athletic built
big breast
big ass
pink vagina
pink nipples
horny
submissive
tight sideways vagina