Recap of my Halloween (long read it’s over why are women like this)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
My main friends dropped out last second from our plan to go to this Halloween party so I had to pre at a place where I only really knew two people. Anyway I go in and there’s like 50 random girls and people I don’t know. Feel awkward but it’s good I feel NT af and after a few drinks it’s alright I talk to some random girls there moving my way up from LTB to HTB to build momentum. However I realised none of them seemed like they were DTF or something and we’re sticking to their groups whatever. Then I started talking to this cute HTB girl and it was going good got her socials and stuff seemed like she was into me. Then as we were leaving she tells me and my friend to wait for this guy. This is when I reliased something’s off. I sort of know the guy and he’s some low inhib mfer who I’m pretty sure grew up in a rough area making him a bit like a thug. Long story short it was going well with her for a decent amount of time until this guy randomly starts acting aggressive towards me trying to instigate a fight out of nowhere. I am the least violent person ever so this threw off my momentum for the rest of the night cause of the shock. His mate tries to calm him down and I leave with my friend cause I’m not trying to catch an assault charge. Anyway throughout the night I noticed that girl I was talking to earlier is borderline obsessed with him sticking with him throughout. That completely threw off my mood for the rest of the night and I spent it just fucking around meeting random people and trying to get my friend with this girl (who I think was into me so I tried my best to stay back). TLDR: Women like violent thugs I even started raging to my female friend why do women like dickheads and she said it’s true

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spicel, WishIwasChico, Maalik and 2 others
B

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
D

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
No offence but you took shit from some loser thug who probably can’t even fight. You should have raped him then and there maybe she would have respected you. She’s a whore anyway though those are the only sort who like those thug types.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, 5.5psl, WishIwasChico and 10 others
No offence but you took shit from some loser thug who probably can’t even fight. You should have raped him then and there maybe she would have respected you. She’s a whore anyway though those are the only sort who like those thug types.
He was bigger than me by quite a bit annd uncontrollable also I’m paranoid about assault charges. Yeah she’s a whore fuck that bitch will probably end up beaten to death by her boyfriend one day

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
He was bigger than me by quite a bit annd uncontrollable also I’m paranoid about assault charges. Yeah she’s a whore fuck that bitch will probably end up beaten to death by her boyfriend one day
Uni itself seems quite brutal if you aren’t insanely nt. If you don’t have a solid friend group you are going out with every day and are very close with life will suck unless you look good. In the second case then it’s even better than the nt guys without any effort.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Allornothing
Uni itself seems quite brutal if you aren’t insanely nt. If you don’t have a solid friend group you are going out with every day and are very close with life will suck unless you look good. In the second case then it’s even better than the nt guys without any effort.
Nah imo it’s better that OP didn’t do anything instead of straight out fighting him, sure he may have seemed like a bitch in the moment but it’s likely he’ll never see these people again

Just cut your losses OP, eventually you’ll learn that foids are all sociopathic scum obsessed with psychopathic men who have no empathy, better luck next time dude

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, crosshold, Sprinkles and 2 others
Nah imo it’s better that OP didn’t do anything instead of straight out fighting him, sure he may have seemed like a bitch in the moment but it’s likely he’ll never see these people again

Just cut your losses OP, eventually you’ll learn that foids are all sociopathic scum obsessed with psychopathic men who have no empathy, better luck next time dude
Takes a toll on your mental state if you take shit too many times. Take the L once but if it keeps happening you have to step up some time.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, T50 Mogger, House Lannister and 1 other person
Takes a toll on your mental state if you take shit too many times. Take the L once but if it keeps happening you have to step up some time.
Yeah getting into street fights is dangerous but you should never let another man you see daily test your manhood and attempt to bitch you in front of other people

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, autistic_tendencies, Kristin and 2 others
My main friends dropped out last second from our plan to go to this Halloween party so I had to pre at a place where I only really knew two people. Anyway I go in and there’s like 50 random girls and people I don’t know. Feel awkward but it’s good I feel NT af and after a few drinks it’s alright I talk to some random girls there moving my way up from LTB to HTB to build momentum. However I realised none of them seemed like they were DTF or something and we’re sticking to their groups whatever. Then I started talking to this cute HTB girl and it was going good got her socials and stuff seemed like she was into me. Then as we were leaving she tells me and my friend to wait for this guy. This is when I reliased something’s off. I sort of know the guy and he’s some low inhib mfer who I’m pretty sure grew up in a rough area making him a bit like a thug. Long story short it was going well with her for a decent amount of time until this guy randomly starts acting aggressive towards me trying to instigate a fight out of nowhere. I am the least violent person ever so this threw off my momentum for the rest of the night cause of the shock. His mate tries to calm him down and I leave with my friend cause I’m not trying to catch an assault charge. Anyway throughout the night I noticed that girl I was talking to earlier is borderline obsessed with him sticking with him throughout. That completely threw off my mood for the rest of the night and I spent it just fucking around meeting random people and trying to get my friend with this girl (who I think was into me so I tried my best to stay back). TLDR: Women like violent thugs I even started raging to my female friend why do women like dickheads and she said it’s true
I am gonna be honest you avoided getting chimped out on and that was the right choice. You never know with these thugmaxxed idiots.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Spicel and House Lannister

Yh that’s the thing I’m not gonna engage in a fight risk charges or even injury with some random. I felt like shit fleeing but logically it makes sense. Foids r actually insane honestly

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You should have beat the shit out of that thug man

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
more interesting than my halloween i wnt to like 7 parties and everywhere i went every guy complemented my homelander costume then i realized women don't like capeshit so only like 2 girls said anything

over

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and House Lannister
more interesting than my halloween i wnt to like 7 parties and everywhere i went every guy complemented my homelander costume then i realized women don't like capeshit so only like 2 girls said anything

over
Jfl I didn’t even have a costume. Just wore all black and smeared fake blood on my face

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Yeah getting into street fights is dangerous but you should never let another man you see daily test your manhood and attempt to bitch you in front of other people
just stab them with keys. TBH if a rabid nigger tries to attack me for clout in public imma key his eye socket as soon as he starts chimping out

• JFL
Was the HTB a lightskin black? Lightskin black girls are always stupid and like thug niggers for some reason

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and House Lannister
Was the HTB a lightskin black? Lightskin black girls are always stupid and like thug niggers for some reason
Nah she was white. Young white girls r just like that nowadays obsessed with thugmaxxed ass guys actually every young women is like that. But yh ur right about lightskin girls

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and sudanguy
Nah she was white. Young white girls r just like that nowadays obsessed with thugmaxxed ass guys actually every young women is like that. But yh ur right about lightskin girls
There’s certain types of white girls.

Thug white girl, wears ripped jeans, forces, vapes, talks like an idiot

Perfect white girl, likes her own kind and dresses very feminine,

Emo white girl, don’t care for this archetype but some emos look like they have tight pussy

Which one did you talk to??

• +1

Emo white girl, don’t care for this archetype but some emos look like they have tight pussy

She appeared to dress and talk like the second one not even kidding. That’s why I say all young women r just obsessed with dark triad thugs

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and sudanguy
It’s natural for young foids to be attracted to degeneracy

All sluts either way
She appeared to dress and talk like the second one not even kidding. That’s why I say all young women r just obsessed with dark triad thugs
yep, all these bitches the same regardless of how presentable they look

• +1
lol and they say gymcelling doesn’t work. If u were built he won’t even talked to you in the first place

• JFL
lol and they say gymcelling doesn’t work. If u were built he won’t even talked to you in the first place
I am gymcelled but he was taller than me and also gymcelled and also a violent drunk jfl

Cope
She got beaten into a coma by his dark triad cock while you came running back to .org JFL

you're absolutely right though, foids love low inhib badboys. As long as they're gl of course.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and House Lannister
So true. You acted beta. You should’ve stood your ground and spoke like you was a give him and said to him ‘get away from me you crackhead, like seriously…’ but said it coolly and do not move an inch.
If he attacks you glass that cunt right there and try to kill him and do the world the favour.

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
you got dominated by the alpha low IQ thug

u think a foid will get with a beta guy that walks away out of fear when some drunk retard starts talking shit?

how will she ever feel protected with you being that pathetic?

Last edited: