Recently joined Tinder. 6'3 and peak bulk. How are my chances?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_201114.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_201114.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 0
His face looks weird bro
ur saying that fr? your the most aspie user ever
How is this face htn
eye area, pheno and tall chin compensate for narrow jaw and downward growth, maybe low HTN front profile but i could see mtn facially in motion due to high gonial angle, but in motion hes 6'4 anyway

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
ur saying that fr? your the most aspie user ever

eye area, pheno and tall chin compensate for narrow jaw and downward growth, maybe low HTN front profile but i could see mtn facially in motion due to high gonial angle, but in motion hes 6'4 anyway
Sorry brah. U är ebiased
He is below avg facially. Albeit slightly. Pretty bad skin and some ratios are weird

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
Tbh I think my height makes me a htn
We re talking about faCe here. But yeah pheno is a huge thing. U can be htn and ethnic and score as bad as ltn white on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and lstar2005
Sorry brah. U är ebiased
He is below avg facially. Albeit slightly. Pretty bad skin and some ratios are weird
yes but hes low HTN (slightly above average)

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Not me tho. Iam tryharding normie
u aren’t that new but I agree you are a tryhard normie with all those autistic poses and taking selfies in the most random places to show looksmax.org JFL

We re talking about faCe here. But yeah pheno is a huge thing. U can be htn and ethnic and score as bad as ltn white on tinder
he looks good but doesn’t have a death pheno he looks north curry brah

@ylrven @Bzz Is there any chance of me ascending to chadlite?

better looking than 90% of pop but by a small margin
Jfl he never better looking than 90 of pop. 50 percent at best

better looking than 90% of pop but by a small margin
It’s noticeably handsome tho, your friends will say you look handsome and some girls will say you are cute and look good, and get compliments for looks sometimes. I guess im like strong mtn and that’s been my experiences lol.

It’s noticeably handsome tho, your friends will say you look handsome and some girls will say you are cute and look good, and get compliments for looks sometimes. I guess im like strong mtn and that’s been my experiences lol.
for low htn range it is prolly even way better looking, strong htn is the tier where basically everybody can agree you’re a good looking person though.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
yea but its not other worldly and you dont stand out immensely, life begins at chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
yea but its not other worldly and you dont stand out immensely, life begins at chadlite
Better than nothing JFL there’s men out here living lives without ever being complimented lmao. but yeah looks start carrying your life at chadlite tier for sure.

Better than nothing JFL there’s men out here living lives without ever being complimented lmao. but yeah looks start carrying your life at chadlite tier for sure.
yea thats what i meant, htn you have a goodlife u still have to work for things tho

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005 and Deleted member 24770
yea thats what i meant, htn you have a goodlife u still have to work for things tho
Wouldn’t say good life at all, it’s more like
“Oh I have women show interest in me, it could have been so much worse” and also having social connections is way easier at HTN. Otherwise no major differences, maybe slightly better treatment by people

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Wouldn’t say good life at all, it’s more like
“Oh I have women show interest in me, it could have been so much worse” and also having social connections is way easier at HTN. Otherwise no major differences, maybe slightly better treatment by people
major improvements in the workplace

• +1
Oh yes that too, could be a part of social connections too tho TBF.
yea imagine being tall white HTN in the workplace jfl no HR issues, no manager getting on ur ass, office stacies hit on u

• Love it
@Samiscool234 based user