Reddit Is good

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Spoke to many kind hearted emphatetic people Who truly understood my problems and resonated with my story. Way Better than the narcissistic freaks that dwell on here or social media. You people are Just soulless and evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, WishIwasChico, fukmylyf and 14 others
Spoke to many kind hearted emphatetic people Who truly understood my problems and resonated with my story. Way Better than the narcissistic freaks that dwell on here or social media. You people are Just soulless and evil
We love you bull!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and northern mogger
Hey everyone! Give this heckin good boyo pupperino his upvotes!

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lynxress, mogstars and 1 other person
reddit is for soyjacks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and northern mogger
Only for informational stuff

• +1
Reactions: douche, Costcosuperstore, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
You can’t vent to other people who have problems as well and expect sympathy bro. Me and a few others here maybe the only ones who are stress free and give genuine advice.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and the BULL
I fucking love science!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, raumDEuter, mogstars and 1 other person
Images   2024 03 15T021132862

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Hey everyone! Give this heckin good boyo pupperino his upvotes!
Not all reddit Is like this. Reddit people have more creativity and empathy and way Better view of Life than people that post here and in social media
reddit is for soyjacks
Yes because all the people on social media and looksmax are 1000 Ng/ dl brutes sure. Being a good kind Person doesn't equal to being soy. If anything higher t people are more calm and collected.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, northern mogger and mogstars
I fucking love science!
Lord, teach me the way of your statutes,

And I will keep them to the end.

Grant me insight that I may keep your law,

And observe it wholeheartedly.

Guide me in the path of your commands,

For in them is my delight.

Bend my heart to your decrees,

And not to wrongful gain.

Turn my eyes from gazing on vanities;

In your way, give me life.

Fulfill your promise to your servant,

That you may be revered.

Turn away the taunts I dread,

For your decrees are good.

See, I long for your precepts;

Give me life by your righteousness.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Lord, teach me the way of your statutes,

And I will keep them to the end.

Grant me insight that I may keep your law,

And observe it wholeheartedly.

Guide me in the path of your commands,

For in them is my delight.

Bend my heart to your decrees,

And not to wrongful gain.

Turn my eyes from gazing on vanities;

In your way, give me life.

Fulfill your promise to your servant,

That you may be revered.

Turn away the taunts I dread,

For your decrees are good.

See, I long for your precepts;

Give me life by your righteousness.
soyjak musik video (SMV)

Not all reddit Is like this. Reddit people have more creativity and empathy and way Better view of Life than people that post here and in social media

Yes because all the people on social media and looksmax are 1000 Ng/ dl brutes sure. Being a good kind Person doesn't equal to being soy. If anything higher t people are more calm and collected.
Are Redditors truecels? I always wonder how tf someone ends up browsing Reddit.

Being “empathic” doesn’t mean shit if they’re dumb as fuck and coping. They’ll give you woman-tier bluepill dating advice and gaslight you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and gooner888
No reddit its full of losers, if like it maybe its your place there, no hate.

You can always leave the forum no?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL

this an incel forum, lowest of the low, and you expect them to have lives?

Are Redditors truecels? I always wonder how tf someone ends up browsing Reddit.

Being “empathic” doesn’t mean shit if they’re dumb as fuck and coping. They’ll give you woman-tier bluepill dating advice and gaslight you.
I wasn't even talking about dating. Despite that bluepill dating advices seen to work for people since not everyone in a relationship Is a htn + or a business owner, if anything they're the minority

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
this an incel forum, lowest of the low, and you expect them to have lives?
People on social media are like people on this forum. Reddit Is more chill

• +1
People on social media are like people on this forum. Reddit Is more chill
maybe, but you shouldn't expect much from here

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • Hmm...
This site is for fun mate.

Majority of people are like this forum now that all the pills have reached mainstream
i dont talk to enough people to know if true
but just overhearing talk makes me feel this is true

God dammit Don't I just fricking love science and the vaccine! Don't I just love recieving news from my favourite site reddit about doge puppers and my favourite breadtube liberal bros Hasanabi and Ethan Klein?!?! Gosh dangit it really is a time to be alive when your a jew who loves anime and star wars! hahaHa! Did I also mention that my wife is at the spa today bros? Hope she's having a derpy time there hahahaha, amirite my fellow reddit bros?

i dont talk to enough people to know if true
but just overhearing talk makes me feel this is true
People on social media talk like on here they roast each other and tell that they're incel have Better looks or income

God dammit Don't I just fricking love science and the vaccine! Don't I just love recieving news from my favourite site reddit about doge puppers and my favourite breadtube liberal bros Hasanabi and Ethan Klein?!?! Gosh dangit it really is a time to be alive when your a jew who loves anime and star wars! hahaHa! Did I also mention that my wife is at the spa today bros? Hope she's having a derpy time there hahahaha, amirite my fellow reddit bros?
You only visited troll subreddits.

You can always leave the forum no?
Yes i Will, so tired of the massive egotrip going on here, the dark triad slayers, the roasting, the manipulative strategies, this stuff Is not for me, too toxic.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Yes i Will, so tired of the massive egotrip going on here, the dark triad slayers, the roasting, the manipulative strategies, this stuff Is not for me, too toxic.
True. Being a little vulnerable on here mean you are automatically a soycuck.