[Rage] Reddit is shit

qwep

Banned
Theres no good incel subreddits. Fucking braincels is full of females, normies, and i saw some little kid making posts about Lazytown. I should ba able to post on incels.me where that behaviour is not allowed.

x69

?????? ????
Well Reddit is for cucks.

Blitz

Engineercel
":soy::bluepill: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!" Cuckit is soy infested.

x69

?????? ????
Format is good though and in your own subreddit you can make the rules however you want
Unless some Reddit cuckmod or SJW gets triggered. Then your sub gets taken down

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I miss r/shoplifting :feelsbadman:

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
":soy::bluepill: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!" Cuckit is soy infested.
Literally this

"You've got my updoot fellow redditor!1!1!!

Look at my cute doggo and my ebic beard dood! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Yeah r/shoplifting and r/stealing was the only reason i used it before I knew about incel subs
haha I would legit walk into a petco grab a fucking fluval filter and some accessories for my hamster and just walk out. Retarded reddit admins

IceCutter

Banned
The incels.me members and braincels guys got into it again a week or so ago I remember. Braincels guys were like 'Lol incels dot me posters are so fucking stupid' and dot me posters were like 'We're stupid? Your fking subreddit is cucked and shit!' it was funny stuff

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
The incels.me members and braincels guys got into it again a week or so ago I remember. Braincels guys were like 'Lol incels dot me posters are so fucking stupid' and dot me posters were like 'We're stupid? Your fking subreddit is cucked and shit!' it was funny stuff
Epic analysis

Slasher

Adept
Theres no good incel subreddits. Fucking braincels is full of females, normies, and i saw some little kid making posts about Lazytown. I should ba able to post on incels.me where that behaviour is not allowed.
Well yeah , banning females would be ''problematic'' on reddit. Misogyny is bad , but a reddit called ''r/watchpeopledie'' exists...
a.jpeg

Edit: Wow gold?!?:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jefferson OffTopic 12
mido the slayer OffTopic 10
The Dude Abides OffTopic 3