REDUCING GOUT/URIC ACID

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
I have a very high protein intake at the moment and i’ve noticed what I think are some symptoms of gout, how can i reduce my uric acid buildup?

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
To reduce uric acid buildup and worsen your gout symptoms, follow these steps:

1. Increase your intake of foods rich in purines, such as organ meats, seafood (especially anchovies, sardines, and mussels), and meat extracts.
2. Stay well-hydrated but avoid drinking excessive amounts of water, as it may help flush out uric acid from your body.
3. Avoid consuming cherry juice or eating cherries, as they have been known to help lower uric acid levels.
4. Indulge in alcohol, especially beer, as it can lead to higher levels of uric acid in your bloodstream.
5. Eat a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugary foods, as they can worsen gout symptoms.
6. Limit your intake of fruits rich in vitamin C, as it has been found to lower uric acid levels in the body.
7. Engage in a sedentary lifestyle and avoid physical activity, as exercise can help lower uric acid levels.
8. Disregard any prescribed medications for gout, such as allopurinol or probenecid, as they are known to be effective treatments.
9. Maintain a high body mass index (BMI) by consuming excessive calories and avoiding exercise, as obesity is associated with higher uric acid levels.
10. Ignore any signs of inflammation and pain in your joints, as early intervention can prevent the progression of gout.

Remember, these steps will worsen your gout symptoms and increase uric acid buildup. Stay committed and embrace the consequences of these choices.

To reduce uric acid buildup and worsen your gout symptoms, follow these steps:

1. Increase your intake of foods rich in purines, such as organ meats, seafood (especially anchovies, sardines, and mussels), and meat extracts.
2. Stay well-hydrated but avoid drinking excessive amounts of water, as it may help flush out uric acid from your body.
3. Avoid consuming cherry juice or eating cherries, as they have been known to help lower uric acid levels.
4. Indulge in alcohol, especially beer, as it can lead to higher levels of uric acid in your bloodstream.
5. Eat a diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugary foods, as they can worsen gout symptoms.
6. Limit your intake of fruits rich in vitamin C, as it has been found to lower uric acid levels in the body.
7. Engage in a sedentary lifestyle and avoid physical activity, as exercise can help lower uric acid levels.
8. Disregard any prescribed medications for gout, such as allopurinol or probenecid, as they are known to be effective treatments.
9. Maintain a high body mass index (BMI) by consuming excessive calories and avoiding exercise, as obesity is associated with higher uric acid levels.
10. Ignore any signs of inflammation and pain in your joints, as early intervention can prevent the progression of gout.

Remember, these steps will worsen your gout symptoms and increase uric acid buildup. Stay committed and embrace the consequences of these choices.
every single thing i just read will increase gout you fucking homunculus

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
every single thing i just read will increase gout you fucking homunculus

Uric acid is good for you and drinking and soaking your feet in urine will solve your gout

OP,

I had high uric acid 3 years ago

I used to eat a lot of salmon and nuts

I simply changed my diet over the time

Less animal products, salmon once a week, much less nuts

I eat pretty healthy, some cooked beans or vegetables. Twice a week I indulge myself with unhealthy stuff.

Cutting animal products really helped me.

To be honest lot of people on this site could develop high uric acid because they promote eating a lot of animal products, they're kinda retarded.

I have much less pain in my joint, I used to have a lot of pain just walking and even using my hands

I don't drink any alcohol either

You need to fix your diet that's it

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
OP,

I had high uric acid 3 years ago

I used to eat a lot of salmon and nuts

I simply changed my diet over the time

Less animal products, salmon once a week, much less nuts

I eat pretty healthy, some cooked beans or vegetables. Twice a week I indulge myself with unhealthy stuff.

Cutting animal products really helped me.

To be honest lot of people on this site could develop high uric acid because they promote eating a lot of animal products, they're kinda retarded.

I have much less pain in my joint, I used to have a lot of pain just walking and even using my hands

I don't drink any alcohol either

You need to fix your diet that's it
this would ofc work but i need to maintain high animal product intake if i want to heightmax, its well known that a diet like yours would stunt my growth to shit