[Success] Regrow your hair follicles, androgenic alopecia, no excuses after you've read this tbh ngl

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
Can you show me the studies about IGF-1 promoting hair regrowth? Thanks.
Further Clinical Evidence for the Effect of IGF-1 on Hair Growth and Alopecia

1.Added low dose Melatonin at evening.
2. Found a good source of Procyanidin B-2, from the Apple Malus domestica (Hair pills on ebay).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nordic-Hair-Volume-30-Tablets-4-Pack/181929998070?epid=1700067137&hash=item2a5bdf76f6:g:fWsAAOSw4eNcxD1H (non ref)
3.Added Sandalore to the peppermint oil.

Hairloss and shed completely halted, Duta 3 month mark. Regrowth begins.

Thanks to @Sasaz2 I found this study in the thread he has posted:

Tissue injury can incidentally induce unexpected hair growth

This, and in addition to microneedling work the wnt signaling pathway, Procyanidin B-2 effect on wnt signaling as well.

This thread might just be the closest thing to a cure for male pattern baldness.

1.Topical Melatonin for Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia (Oral Melatonin is great, make sure you keep half of the dose of what the Melatonin sleeping pills offer)

2. Annurca Apple Polyphenols Ignite Keratin Production in Hair Follicles by Inhibiting the Pentose Phosphate Pathway and Amino Acid Oxidation

WNT Inhibitory Activity of Malus Pumila miller cv Annurca and Malus domestica cv Limoncella Apple Extracts
YES!!

3. A synthetic sandalwood odorant induces wound-healing processes in human keratinocytes via the olfactory receptor OR2AT4

Olfactory receptor OR2AT4 regulates human hair growth
Sandalore is absolutely insanely good for our microneedling efforts.

Last edited:
Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Mage
I want to try derma pen+ peppermint oil for a while and if it doesn't work, then I'd get on Fin . Is that ok?

OCDMaxxing

OCDMaxxing

Erudite
Further Clinical Evidence for the Effect of IGF-1 on Hair Growth and Alopecia

1.Added low dose Melatonin at evening.
2. Found a good source of Procyanidin B-2, from the Apple Malus domestica (Hair pills on ebay).
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Nordic-Hair-Volume-30-Tablets-4-Pack/181929998070?epid=1700067137&hash=item2a5bdf76f6:g:fWsAAOSw4eNcxD1H (non ref)
3.Added Sandalore to the peppermint oil.

Hairloss and shed completely halted, Duta 3 month mark. Regrowth begins.

Thanks to @Sasaz2 I found this study in the thread he has posted:

Tissue injury can incidentally induce unexpected hair growth

This, and in addition to microneedling work the wnt signaling pathway, Procyanidin B-2 effect on wnt signaling as well.

This thread might just be the closest thing to a cure for male pattern baldness.

1.Topical Melatonin for Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia (Oral Melatonin is great, make sure you keep half of the dose of what the Melatonin sleeping pills offer)

2. Annurca Apple Polyphenols Ignite Keratin Production in Hair Follicles by Inhibiting the Pentose Phosphate Pathway and Amino Acid Oxidation

WNT Inhibitory Activity of Malus Pumila miller cv Annurca and Malus domestica cv Limoncella Apple Extracts
YES!!

3. A synthetic sandalwood odorant induces wound-healing processes in human keratinocytes via the olfactory receptor OR2AT4

Olfactory receptor OR2AT4 regulates human hair growth
Sandalore is absolutely insanely good for our microneedling efforts.
infos me

X

x30001

Banned
Elab on Sandalore OP. It stops working when you stop applying it. You need to constantly agonise the OR2AT4 receptors. Are you taking it permanently and what are the long term effects?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I want to try derma pen+ peppermint oil for a while and if it doesn't work, then I'd get on Fin . Is that ok?
Not if you're actually balding. You'd need to block the androgens from fucking your hair so you need an anti androgen like fin or alternative topicals

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Mage
Not if you're actually balding. You'd need to block the androgens from fucking your hair so you need an anti androgen like fin or alternative topicals
I'm not exactly balding or loosing my hair right now but i always had a long forehead / cranium. i want to lower it. If i start NW, I'll definitely jump to fin/ dut

Carnivore

Carnivore

Enthusiast
HTs aren't cope, there's just a good chance you'll need 2-3 of them to add proper density. It usually doesn't turn out that amazing with just one procedure. It gets pretty expensive. I'll have my second one when it's been 12 months since my first one and by then I should have my hair fully back.

X

x30001

Banned
I'm not exactly balding or loosing my hair right now but i always had a long forehead / cranium. i want to lower it. If i start NW, I'll definitely jump to fin/ dut
If you're losing your hair due to MPB, all you can do is prevent and slow down the process. You can't reverse or get rid of the n.Reaper

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Mage
If you're losing your hair due to MPB, all you can do is prevent and slow down the process. You can't reverse or get rid of the n.Reaper
So Fin and dut are cope?

JuicyAnimeTitties

JuicyAnimeTitties

Coper/Looksmaxxer
'Peppermint oil' is major cope. HT and forehead reduction are both legit methods.

X

x30001

Banned
So Fin and dut are cope?
I don't know because I've never needed them but from what I've researched RU works great at systemically reducing DHT build up where applied rather than blocking 5AR non-selectively throughout your entire body (messing with your sex hormones)

X

x30001

Banned
No they're effective. Dut is ridiculously strong tho so unless you don't give a fuck about DHT then stay away
But why use them over RU58841? I guess RU58841 just doesn't work for some people then? Or some people really need to kill DHT as a prevention method since their hair follicles may be really sensitive to ANY DHT in the body.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
But why use them over RU58841? I guess RU58841 just doesn't work for some people then? Or some people really need to kill DHT as a prevention method since their hair follicles may be really sensitive to ANY DHT in the body.
Combination of RU or CB with an oral like fin will be the best way to keep your hair, many many people do this.

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
For me Ru58 is way less effective than Fin. Even when I doubled Ru dosage

X

x30001

Banned
For me Ru58 is way less effective than Fin. Even when I doubled Ru dosage
Ah I see. I've used neither so I can't comment off experience. Would be cool to see RU regulated soon or atleast provided by some brand as a real treatment rather than a RC not for human use. You 100% sure yours was real and not underdosed?

Sasaz2

Sasaz2

Patrick Batemancel
Ah I see. I've used neither so I can't comment off experience. Would be cool to see RU regulated soon or atleast provided by some brand as a real treatment rather than a RC not for human use. You 100% sure yours was real and not underdosed?
There's something similar that will hit the market in a few years, it's called Breezula or CB 03-01
It's also a topical and it seems effective

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable
I bought it from anageninc. It comes with the purity report from the lab. And I ve mixed the solution myself

X

x30001

Banned
There's something similar that will hit the market in a few years, it's called Breezula or CB 03-01
It's also a topical and it seems effective
It's an anti androgen though, not just a 5AR inhibitor.

CB is like topical sprionolactone and RU is like topical fin/dut. Will be interesting to see more reports/results from CB.

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
Did you recover from that dut shed?

B

BigdickAverageEthnic

Banned
It's been 6 months OP. Update us.

SquareChinOrDeath

SquareChinOrDeath

You are as old as your hairline and collagen level
Did you recover from that dut shed?
Pre-dut balding and dut shed were absolutely fucking brutal.
3 and a half months after starting Dut I am beginning to see it's true power.

Finasteride is trash in comparison, just don't bother.

I should have started Dut two years ago. DO NOT DO THE SAME MISTAKE FINASTERIDE IS TRASH

It's been 6 months OP. Update us.
Absolutely insane hair regrowth. Will post progress pics in a few months.

OP roped.
Would have otherwise tbh ngl

Rimcel

Rimcel

Knowledgable

I should have started Dut two years ago. DO NOT DO THE SAME MISTAKE FINASTERIDE IS TRASH

Did you have any sides from dut?

Sasaz2

Sasaz2

Patrick Batemancel

When you say shedding you mean
A lot of hair falls out but there is no impact on the apparence of hair since there is more growth to compensate?
Or
A lot of hair falls out and you are gaining norwoods levels temporary and you lose density?

Sasaz2

Sasaz2

Patrick Batemancel

Do you experience more bloating on dut thatn fin?
Have you some mental effect on your mood or concentration?
After this summer i will ask for fin to my derm, so i will see if i tolerate it .
Can you make a resume of your actual regimen and rate the things that you tried to see if there are cope or not
Thx for the inspiration brah

C

Craxio

Trainee
Can we use it to grow eyebrows? Minoxidil fuck up my skin

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Am I supposed to put the peppermint oil on raw or combine it with something else? When I put it on raw that shit burns, which is fine because its only for like 20 mins but I don't want to be doing it raw.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Are you sure peppermint oil doesn’t reduce collagen? :(

I was on minoxidil for 5 months and my skin was trash, even applying retin-a every fucking night didn’t do shit.

July 1st I quit minoxidil and by July 4th my skin was fucking beautiful. I had lost my gains but my skin was fucking perfect. July 5th I started peppermint oil and I have seen some hair return but my skin has gone down the shitter again. Acne everywhere, my scars look Moreno inflamed, dark circles around eyes. Haven’t stopped retin-a or anything.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)