Reject women

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’m talking about going up to random girls and telling them you’d never sleep with them

This needs to be spread we need to reject foids

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_, soover4me and 1 other person
They would call cops on us if we approach them randomly though

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Next thing you know that girl is the daughter of a serbijan warlord crimeboss and you're finally 6ft (under)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Iasacrko and thatrandomteen
I’m talking about going up to random girls and telling them you’d never sleep with them

This needs to be spread we need to reject foids
You can’t generalize , what if they did the same to you. There are lots of girls that choose a more calm life style who aren’t as annoying as blue pilled dumb foids.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and roman7
You can’t generalize , what if they did the same to you. There are lots of girls that choose a more calm life style who aren’t as annoying as blue pilled dumb foids.
Yes the pure mind of a greycel

I give u 4 more months in this forum you’ll be singing a very different tune talking about raping all women

• +1

I give u 4 more months in this forum you’ll be singing a very different tune talking about raping all women
Greycel or just not as mentally obsessed as you. Good girls do exist and i know it becouse i am in a class made of 26 girls and 2 males. 20 of them are blue pilled bitches , but those six literally are the most peaceful beings on earth. Obsessed with love , literature and romantic life . And guess what one of them dates a ltn and she is mtn. So even if a small parcentage is worthy of living you can’t generalize

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress and Iasacrko
Greycel or just not as mentally obsessed as you. Good girls do exist and i know it becouse i am in a class made of 26 girls and 2 males. 20 of them are blue pilled bitches , but those six literally are the most peaceful beings on earth. Obsessed with love , literature and romantic life . And guess what one of them dates a ltn and she is mtn. So even if a small parcentage is worthy of living you can’t generalize
Between you and me I agree innit but don’t tell the subhumans here or they’ll call me a low T simp

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen

also lmao i am thinking realistically , to be honest i d love to put a fucking knife into a femenist. Watch her scream as i tore her torso apart

true yeah, my childhood sweetheart is taking 13 classes a semester in uni and sleeps 2-3 hours a night, they all have their own thing

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and thatrandomteen
going up to random girls and telling them you’d never sleep with them
just did this and she punched the air and yelled "YES!!!!!1!"

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and soover4me
true yeah, my childhood sweetheart is taking 13 classes a semester in uni and sleeps 2-3 hours a night, they all have their own thing
exactly , imo a girl like them even if not that cute , but if dedicated to you as much as you are dedicated to them becomes wife material. I don’t valorize my self and think that time took for my self is just wasted time, i just wish to fullfill a girl’s desire with her being happy with it

• +1