Rejecting sex as an incel.

my life has improved since I started doing drugs last year.

my life became terrible and low quality during the years that I was completely sober. I rarely drank alcohol untill I was 24yo. And never used drugs.
Ok good luck with that

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Same for me but ive lost attraction to "adult" females now

• +1
It's not even their looks most of the time. Legit their personalities are fucking worthless and they put in 0 effort. Have 0 social skills.
Yeah, I would say it's a combination of their look (which is very sterile and antiseptic-looking) + the frumpy, unladylike way they dress + their woke, left-wing personalities.

• +1
Men produce 10 times more testosterone than women. Therefore, they have an equivalent 10 times more sexual desire. While women will satisfy chad's cock until they swallow it down to their stomachs, it is a myth that their libido is similar to ours. Man is a sexual animal.
you are fucking retarded. any normie toilet or upwards is most likely having AT LEAST sex once with either chadlites or actual chads. most W*men actually have sex on the regular and the biggest lie that society's trying to tell men is that they are pure, innocent and empathic. i fucking hate XX so much its unreal

you are fucking retarded. any normie toilet or upwards is most likely having AT LEAST sex once with either chadlites or actual chads. most W*men actually have sex on the regular and the biggest lie that society's trying to tell men is that they are pure, innocent and empathic. i fucking hate XX so much its unreal
Yeah they don’t stay without sex for longer than one week. They explode if they don’t do sex for more than couple days

giphy.gif

one of the rare posters here i'm sure would have made it big on prime lookism

• JFL