What size city?

cool, how is the quality?

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and poopoohead
What pics did u use? blur the face

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
What’s the point then :lul:
Mate if u used selfies that s why u got low likes.
U need to post nt pics like doing something, selfies are boring and make u non nt
I said to blur face in case u didn t like for us to see ur face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250 and AspiringMogger
tinder is brutal because it reminds me of my place

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and AspiringMogger
Mate if u used selfies that s why u got low likes.
U need to post nt pics like doing something, selfies are boring and make u non nt
I said to blur face in case u didn t like for us to see ur face
yeah OP post them. I want to get ideas tbh. My only Tinder profile was ever 1 selfie lol

yeah OP post them. I want to get ideas tbh. My only Tinder profile was ever 1 selfie lol
Take the smilepill. And get your friend to take the pic for you. A close up of you smiling with your palate as wide as possible and if your eyes look shit close them. That’s the only smile pic I have. Then a regular aspie selfie of me walking outside in good lighting. A pic of me at the coliseum when I had blonde hair but it’s from a high angle so you can’t see my face and a pic of me as a kid since I mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
Take the smilepill. And get your friend to take the pic for you. A close up of you smiling with your palate as wide as possible and if your eyes look shit close them. That’s the only smile pic I have. Then a regular aspie selfie of me walking outside in good lighting. A pic of me at the coliseum when I had blonde hair but it’s from a high angle so you can’t see my face and a pic of me as a kid since I mogged.
was the selfie where you just took your phone out and snapped a pic? That's the only kind of picture I ever used. I had another 1 or 2 outside but you could barely see my face.

Congrats sorry to hear that

was the selfie where you just took your phone out and snapped a pic? That's the only kind of picture I ever used. I had another 1 or 2 outside but you could barely see my face.
Yea outside in good lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29250
In LA I got 20 likes in 10 mins but in Berlin 10 Likes in half an hour or so using Bumble Premium. Berlin had much higher quality likes, however. This shit differentiates quite randomly in regard to where you live.