Religion of Peace strikes again

A population control law is incoming btw.
and a unified civil code too,
its 2020
you cant fuck your cousins anymore
you cant have 3 wives anymore
you cant marry 13-year-olds anymore
you cant have 9 children anymore

fucking goatfuckers ruining India from within. disgusting people, ruining every civilization, where ever they are.
Keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Over and Sikkunt23
No, I am not, I tell you these goatfuckers can't do shit in our state, they are scared pussies, they are so scared that they don't even look at cows now. if this happened in India, riots would have happened and they would have gotten themselves chopped.
u live in india i live in canada

indians might be high t where u live but they are pussy as fuck here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x, Chadelite, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Keep crying

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, futurechad99, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
u live in india i live in canada

indians might be high t where u live but they are pussy as fuck here
we don't fuck in North India.
North Indians are moggers, fighters, high t,
fought Persians and won
fought greeks and won
fought Turks and won
fought afghans and won
fought nazis and won
fought brits and won

the worlds largest army today is the Indian army

defeated Pakistan 3 times in war,

the only country in Asia who can fuck with china

we dont fuck in north India,
the cow belt
filled with Hindu moggers
who are ready to chop every single Muslim
dont let modi unleash the dogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho, Baldingman1998, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
fought Persians and won
fought greeks and won
fought Turks and won
fought afghans and won

the cow belt
hindus get bullied here by pakistanis and somalis all the time we really do live in different worlds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Chadelite
hindus get bullied here by pakistanis and somalis all the time we really do live in different worlds
doesn't change the fact that the worlds largest army is the Indian army
doesn't change the fact that India won 3 out of 3 wars with Pakistan
doesn't change the fact that India can full-on win a war with 57 Muslim countries combined,

imagine being such a chad that people 1400 years later will behead people making fun of you
Not hard to be a Chad in the middle of a shit desert, just be white, which he was.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
fought Persians and won
fought greeks and won
fought Turks and won
fought afghans and won
fought nazis and won
fought brits and won

the cow belt
Idk so much about Indian history, but you fought greeks and LOST. Your entire empire collapsed due to the devastating losses to Alexander The Great. You didn't fight the brits, your independence was given to you peacefully. And when you fought them, you LOST making you a colony of theirs. Although you ''fought'' nazis (probably not a single battle), many of your men volunteered to join the nazis.
Rick wtf2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, stuckneworleans, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Honestly based, fuck white cucks. Islam is a chad religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Perfectionist
Idk so much about Indian history, but you fought greeks and LOST. Your entire empire collapsed due to the devastating losses to Alexander The Great. You didn't fight the brits, your independence was given to you peacefully. And when you fought them, you LOST making you a colony of theirs. Although you ''fought'' nazis (probably not a single battle), many of your men volunteered to join the nazis.
View attachment 738004
Indische Legion was how we fought the brits
Prisoners of wars have no option btw

we did fight the brits

and we won from Alexander, idk which history you read but Chanakya with Chandragupta Maurya united the entire India when he heard the greeks were coming. Chanakya took over the Magadha empire and made an all India empire. when the Greeks came, they saw our united army and didn't fought but became an ally,
queen Helena married king Chandragupta and the greeks became allies, alexander left and died on the way home in Babylon as he was poisoned by his own people.

and the Mauryan empire broke down because of Ashoka, who was third-gen Mauryan king,
he adopted Buddhism and started gassing and mass-murdering people who didn't follow Buddhism, his own family cucked him, and eventually, he became a monk and ruined the Mauryan empire, at that time India had no foreigners in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Indische Legion was how we fought the brits
Prisoners of wars have no option btw

we did fight the brits

and we won from Alexander, idk which history you read but Chanakya with Chandragupta Maurya united the entire India when he heard the greeks were coming. Chanakya took over the Magadha empire and made an all India empire. when the Greeks came, they saw our united army and didn't fought but became an ally,
queen helena married king Chandragupta and the greeks became allies, alexander left and died on the way home in Babylon as he was poisoned by his own people.
Eddie murphy

Greeke1

800px-EasternSatrapsAfterAlexander.jpg

View attachment 738004
and by won we literally mean survive
Wherever Europeans invaded, they either wiped out the native population or at least wiped out their language culture and history,
wherever Muslims invaded they did the same and converted everyone.
Southeast Asia and Africa and Persia, America, and Australia are small examples of what Europeans and Muslims did to this world

they also did this in India, literally tried every possible way of deleting our culture, but we fought for it till the end, the problem is that we Indians are very welcoming and when Europeans first came to India for trading, we welcomed them like god. because in our culture guest is god, we cant treat guests badly,

Love it for so many reasons i can't even start writing

I know the greek invasion history well because there are literally shows here with hundreds of episodes that I have watched. there are not completely historically accurate but enough to get the point in whole.

a serial about north Indian king ( Porus who lost from alexander )

a serial about Chandragupta (who won from alexander)

a serial about Chanakya who united India with chandragupta

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
But Muh Islam is peaceful
Man I know not all Muslims are terrorist but Islam preaches hate and terrorism

muhammad was peaceful and nice to non Muslims when he didn’t have power or lots of support but he started killing non Muslims once he gained power and support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, goat2x, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
302FA35C 3E6C 415C 90EA A207717F449A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5258, goat2x and 3 others
Unironically the most disgusting religion to ever exist. I absolutely despise Islam.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and futurechad99
:oops:

I lived in France for two years and got mugged twice because of low inhib baggy pants with phone out at 12:00 AM walking near dark alley.

• Woah
Reactions: justshowerbro
i was told by chad after showering that my condition is normal
Yes just smile a little bit more ok? Girls are scared if you look too intimidating.

• JFL
Reactions: justshowerbro
Yes just smile a little bit more ok? Girls are scared if you look too intimidating.
girls don't like men who smile, it's all about confidence bro

• +1
Reactions: audimax
girls don't like men who smile, it's all about confidence bro
Fuck youre right, cant be a nice guy nowadays. But be careful not to use your confidence for the wrong purpose- its a powerful tool and watch out not to break any hearts sweetie.

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and Deleted member 7098
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748 and ToursOverBoyo2020
Fuck youre right, cant be a nice guy nowadays. But be careful not to use your confidence for the wrong purpose- its a powerful tool and watch out not to break any hearts sweetie.
i will tear their hearts off just like the way chad taught me to

didn't he actively engage in mockery of their religion?
play dumb games, win dumb prizes. and the dude who did the beheading was a troubled insane teen, no need to drag religion into this, you french cuck
View attachment 738143
Not french luckily, and I agree this man was a moron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Is it just me or does the fucker still look smug like he is ready to defend why he is getting beheaded

Is it just me or does the fucker still look smug like he is ready to defend why he is getting beheaded
nigga, he got beheaded for promoting the mockery of islam to his students.

can‘t you fucking read?

probably some dumb french libertarian who thought of himself as something better than religious people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over
He’s still wearing his mask!!! How did the faggot manage to remove this cucks head and not the mask!!!

France is not a first world country

Smug liberal college professor beheaded in the street after showing caricature of Muhammad. Suspect was shot
Absolutely based. Islamists keep proving time and time again that they're not as cucked as whites are. Let's see the next professor having the balls to try and shittalk it.

EF-A3JsWoAAtCDM.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Over
based

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, KING REIDYZ and Over
fuck him, fuck this shit, fuck goatfuckers, I would have shot that motherfucker piece of shit right in his face and then would have sent his dead body to mecca, in his prophets grave, motherfucking terrorists,
SmartSelect 20201009 175635 Firefox

Keep crying for him cuck. Muslims are based brothers.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Baldingman1998, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person

muhammad was peaceful and nice to non Muslims when he didn’t have power or lots of support but he started killing non Muslims once he gained power and support
it doesn't teach terrorism stop being a fucking NPC, this a blackpilled forum

where does islam preach hate and terrorism

It can't be a religion of peace when the Prophet is a warlord.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
fuck him, fuck this shit, fuck goatfuckers, I would have shot that motherfucker piece of shit right in his face and then would have sent his dead body to mecca, in his prophets grave, motherfucking terrorists,
KEEP CRYING DOG ISLAM IS BASED

Literal chads keeps 4 wives all to himself and if anyone gets out of line they get beheaded and if they cheat they get beheaded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
beheads me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 9288
No, I am not, I tell you these goatfuckers can't do shit in our state, they are scared pussies, they are so scared that they don't even look at cows now. if this happened in India, riots would have happened and they would have gotten themselves chopped.
JFL Indians hunt down Muslims that eat cows in India lol

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
android-16-head-592c8cc9e7581.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9288
Metal

But you can't say that this individual represent Islam when it's forbidden to kill others, in Islam killing someone is like killing the whole humanity.

Don't judge the religion by itself, if you want to judge it.
Judge Islam with intellectual honesty and without strawman arguments, don't let the media or Islamophobic site fool you...

Judge the person act.
What?? Lmao islam is based on war. Jihad is the 3rd greatest thing in Islam after prayer and love of parents.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
what about free 4 arab big booties tho:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 5912
May or may not be staged.