remember this chinese phrase if u guys ever get confused about looksmaxxing

skinmaxxer

skinmaxxer

Silver
if you guys ever get confused about what you gotta do to look better, remember this chinese phrase about what they say women want from men:

gao (tall), fu (rich), shuai (good looking). simple as that: tall, rich, good looking.

so you don't need to go over the top with anything. whether it's hair maxxing, skin care maxxing, gym maxxing, or anything else that can be unnecessary. just keep it simple, tall and good looking (pretty much what you're born with though lol)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 6 others
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, 5'7 zoomer, Kebab Master and 3 others
gonna keep note of this scientific rigor in case i forget

gonna keep note of this scientific rigor in case i forget
nice. very simple though

gao fu shuai, tall rich good looking

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
shuai jiao means wrestling jfl

It goes without saying there but should be said here for the naive deathniks: Color matters too.

Chinks are racist/colorist cunt bastards, if u arent their shade or lighter, you are bumped down to lowest status, even if u r a rich tourist, theyll assume youre some peasant monkey and treat you like such JFL.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and BongMog
I really needed this as I have a perfectionist mindset.

ching chong bing bongs me

if you guys ever get confused about what you gotta do to look better, remember this chinese phrase about what they say women want from men:

gao (tall), fu (rich), shuai (good looking). simple as that: tall, rich, good looking.

so you don't need to go over the top with anything. whether it's hair maxxing, skin care maxxing, gym maxxing, or anything else that can be unnecessary. just keep it simple, tall and good looking (pretty much what you're born with though lol)
Hair is necessary to look good

I got 1.5 of the three.

ground breaking!
Lol

Rly though I’m guilty of trying to make things complicated, trying to get glass skin (skin maxxer after all), pretty boy maxxing, etc when it’s unnecessary

Lol

Rly though I’m guilty of trying to make things complicated, trying to get glass skin (skin maxxer after all), pretty boy maxxing, etc when it’s unnecessary
these are all the subcategories of being good looking lol its like saying we're all human while there's tons of differences between cultures

these are all the subcategories of being good looking lol its like saying we're all human while there's tons of differences between cultures
Lol

Well what I’m promoting though is just keeping it simple

If you got it you got it

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Np same here. I buzz my hair now and try to keep it simple now
Grow your hair out, short hair is never appealing if you're not masc. I want to slay alt girls so I'm trying to nichemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Yeah looks like shit compared to when he had hair
IMG 1322

Vs
IMG 1323

Don’t get me wrong, his hair still doesn’t look great in the second pic, but it frames his face.

FACELMS is better

Yeah he's Masc and it fits him but idk if it would look good on o'pry, strijid, or other extremely gl people, you have to find something that suits you ig
Image 7

You're so stupid that you believe a phrase in another language is law when it comes to attracting girls.

You're so stupid that you believe a phrase in another language is law when it comes to attracting girls.
Ok we can put it in English then and simplify it even more

Face and height

Tall and good looking

Ok we can put it in English then and simplify it even more

Face and height

Tall and good looking
I understand Gao Fu Shuai. Lived in the middle kingdom for more than 7 years.

I understand Gao Fu Shuai. Lived in the middle kingdom for more than 7 years.
Based

Dunno I just wanna simplify things

Like I just buzz my hair down now. Not all the way like Meeks, I go zero on sides and back by I leave some on top. Wondering which length looks best though

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Based

Dunno I just wanna simplify things

Like I just buzz my hair down now. Not all the way like Meeks, I go zero on sides and back by I leave some on top. Wondering which length looks best though
I'm gonna shave my head bald next month. Good old summer time

I'm gonna shave my head bald next month. Good old summer time
Nice

I Think it mogs when you leave some on top. But ya Meeks mogs while all the way bald

I went 4 on top zero elsewhere last time. Think imma try 5 or 6 on top next

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
@Lefty Rankin

Get me on discord too I have a skincare server

weix#3272

bump

Gao fu shuai remember boyos

Tall rich good looking