Remember white people we are gods chosen

comingthrough

comingthrough

Master
You don't see this shit in ethinc countries only in Jewish controlled ones aka European

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-235532.png
    Screenshot_20240422-235532.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, SidharthTheSlayer, laaltin and 14 others
fuck white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Autismcel, dna_cel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek, mike21, SidharthTheSlayer and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), MrGlutton, ggg.tv and 15 others
see how mad white people get u guys are such cucks
Na you niggers are gloating about every fat white girl you lot are natural born losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, anthony111553, JL~ and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, MrGlutton, ggg.tv and 4 others
Keep coping gods chosen are white people

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and Marsiere214
Na you have low IQ just like most people now
Muh muh muh iq

unless your a billionaire or changing the world normies should never pipe up about muh iq SD by a few points is meaningless for the 99% that will be wagecucks

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and ascension
Muh muh muh iq

unless your a billionaire or changing the world normies should never pipe up about muh iq SD by a few points is meaningless for the 99% that will be wagecucks
Cope more

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-002456.png
    Screenshot_20240423-002456.png
    644.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
see how mad white people get u guys are such cucks
Most of you niggas are low IQ and chimp out over anything, that’s why blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, tombradylover, murdah and 5 others
You don't see this shit in ethinc countries only in Jewish controlled ones aka European
Cumskins lost the grace and mandate from god once your vile race betrayed god and no longer worshipped him.

Now Latinos and BBCs are gods chosen people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ggg.tv, Ricky212 and 7 others
You exist because jews will it
You are supposedly the chosen people and yet have been bent over backwards and been raped by the Jews

JFL at how you are literally being replaced in real-time and refuse to have children in favor of having dogs and being faggots in the West.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
How can you believe in god and also be racist? We are all Gods creation, not every white person is perfect either.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Most of you niggas are low IQ and chimp out over anything, that’s why blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes.
We aren't the same man

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-003405.png
    Screenshot_20240423-003405.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 0
  • teen-fashion-1980s-uk-teenagers-girls-and-boys-bored-nothing-to-do-hanging-out-ghetto-blaster-...jpg
    teen-fashion-1980s-uk-teenagers-girls-and-boys-bored-nothing-to-do-hanging-out-ghetto-blaster-...jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Cumskins lost the grace and mandate from god once your vile race betrayed god and no longer worshipped him.

Now Latinos and BBCs are gods chosen people
Latinos ok sure thing basically are white so wtf you on
And blacks be real you're a parasite you don't get hot whites you just get bang average one with dead inside eyes

• +1
How can you believe in god and also be racist? We are all Gods creation, not every white person is perfect either.
We used to be then jews started using money to control us which is why there is different social classes
And then add on to the fact of importing millons of subhumans aka ethincs and you just get this werid awkward vibe
And then the only ones that accept that are weridos with Asperger's and are feminists or apart of the LGBTQ

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, JL~, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I saw ur face ur gods chosen ugly fucker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mewman, murdah and 4 others
bro ignored my comment cause he knows there is 0 rebuttal to that :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Latinos ok sure thing basically are white so wtf you on
And blacks be real you're a parasite you don't get hot whites you just get bang average one with dead inside eyes
Latinos aren’t “white” you coping faggot they are a amalgamation of multiple races and its usually the black and indegenous blooded Latinos that are most religious proving my point faggot

Cumskins don’t even follow a god in 2024 and let Muslims marry their daughters. Blacks are the true bearers of the word of Christ in the modern era only we will stand for Christ, Latinos as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, NotCarv and lemonnz
how can u guys care so much about politics its so boring

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
bro ignored my comment cause he knows there is 0 rebuttal to that :lul::lul:
He’s a retsrd nigga called Latinos white cos he knows the closest thing to religious Whire people are Latinos with 40% European blood 🤣

• +1
You are supposedly the chosen people and yet have been bent over backwards and been raped by the Jews

JFL at how you are literally being replaced in real-time and refuse to have children in favor of having dogs and being faggots in the West.
I didn't see it oh and what happens when you replace us huh
Latinos aren’t “white” you coping faggot they are a amalgamation of multiple races and its usually the black and indegenous blooded Latinos that are most religious proving my point faggot

Cumskins don’t even follow a god in 2024 and let Muslims marry their daughters. Blacks are the true bearers of the word of Christ in the modern era only we
Cope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-005709.png
    Screenshot_20240423-005709.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-005719.png
    Screenshot_20240423-005719.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 0

Cope
You realise what Latinos consider “white” isn’t the same as what you Cumskins in the USA consider white?

You realise this right? You stupid motherfucker

ignored the point completely so I guess I'm right

I can see your not that bright and found an easy rep farm

You realise what Latinos consider “white” isn’t the same as what you Cumskins in the USA consider white?

You realise this right? You stupid motherfucker
Haha keep coping gay retard you know the only reason white woman the small amount date out is specifically because they think they deserve Chad

• +1
i would explain why the crime rate with blacks derive from the evildoing of the US gov/CIA & racist leaders but you wouldn't care lol

you're a sex-craving incel driven by hate bc you became a societal castaway caused by your own doing; nothing I say would change you. The truly wicked like you have a certain fire dungeon waiting anyway

I can also explain the "low IQ" and high hostility of blacks you racist euro yts love saying :feelshah:

• +1
i keep falling into these race bait 3+ page forum posts bruh im useless

ignored the point completely so I guess I'm right

I can see your not that bright and found an easy rep farm
What we haven't been bent over backwards whites are naturally compassionate cause we are closer to god than all you subhumans
All jews have done is made us severely weak through softening us with industrial revolution plus the amount of chemicals in food and water
Ain't it funny how low t is now in Europe yet whites are still fucking dominating in everything crazy imagine what would happen if more white chads would go into sports you ethincs would shit yourself

• +1
naturally compassionate
wrong empires have came in and raped the nationals while stealing all their resources whites are NOT the historical compassionate race and that is some insane retardedness :lul:

severely weak through softening us with industrial revolution plus the amount of chemicals in food and water
Ergo they raped you don't cope your way around it whites are the Jews bitch and you arent doing anything about it but whining on forums while you don't make children to stop the replacement

Haha keep coping gay retard you know the only reason white woman the small amount date out is specifically because they think they deserve Chad
wtf are you on about? Wo is talking about pink women dating out other than you? I DONT EVEN FUCK CUMSKIN FOIDS I FUCK ETHNIC WOMEN. ONCE AGAIN YOU CUMSKINS HAVE LOST THE GRACE OF GOD FOR ABANDONING HIM BE ASHAMED

• +1
i would explain why the crime rate with blacks derive from the evildoing of the US gov/CIA & racist leaders but you wouldn't care lol

you're a sex-craving incel driven by hate bc you became a societal castaway caused by your own doing; nothing I say would change you. The truly wicked like you have a certain fire dungeon waiting anyway

I can also explain the "low IQ" and high hostility of blacks you racist euro yts love saying :feelshah:
no point this guy is clearly coping severely he made 2 threads on this exact topic but got no rep:lul:

wrong empires have came in and raped the nationals while stealing all their resources whites are NOT the historical compassionate race and that is some insane retardedness :lul:

Ergo they raped you don't cope your way around it whites are the Jews bitch and you arent doing anything about it but whining on forums while you don't make children to stop the replacement
Not true a lot more people are becoming Nazis trust me alot more self aware people on Twitter alot more likes on jew hatred it's not going to be pinpoint on the news but it will say 5 years

• +1
wtf are you on about? Wo is talking about pink women dating out other than you? I DONT EVEN FUCK CUMSKIN FOIDS I FUCK ETHNIC WOMEN. ONCE AGAIN YOU CUMSKINS HAVE LOST THE GRACE OF GOD FOR ABANDONING HIM BE ASHAMED
Na I recognize that name you definitely talked shit about my people
I don't need to be ashamed for shit I know gods coming back soon and it ain't for you

• +1
people are becoming Nazis
Your twitter space is not an accurate representation at all :lul:

a lot more people are putting on tails and fucking dogs!! Its true cause I saw it online !!!

Jew hatred only really spiked cause of this war JFL if you think they still don't have grip

gods coming back soon and it ain't for you
God is not coming back for the race with the highest faggot % and the sole cause of Christianity going lukewarm

you fags cant even follow your own religion

• +1
Na I recognize that name you definitely talked shit about my people
I don't need to be ashamed for shit I know gods coming back soon and it ain't for you
He’s coming back and most of your race will burn in the etenral lake for forsaking him. Your people used to be great, honestly it pains me to see Cumskins have fallen so low in the last 100 years your ancestors weep in pain and agony seeing thier daughters and sons today as disgusting degenerates.

Clearly you lack the Holy Spirit in you you spit envy and racial hatred with a clear obsession with black male Phalluses entering your women’s insides without me bringing it up. @Kamui post thag pic of the one with non black thinking about BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotCarv and lemonnz
God is not coming back for the race with the highest faggot % and the sole cause of Christianity going lukewarm

you fags cant even follow your own religion
This is why I don’t hate Islam or Muslims despite it being an heretical heathen religion. I view Islam as a necessary evil we need a threat to keep some in line. Your a very high IQ based user

Sure… Blacks commit more crimes everywhere they are, not just the US but sure…
Okay then go ahead.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Sny
He’s coming back and most of your race will burn in the etenral lake for forsaking him. Your people used to be great, honestly it pains me to see Cumskins have fallen so low in the last 100 years your ancestors weep in pain and agony seeing thier daughters and sons today as disgusting degenerates.

Clearly you lack the Holy Spirit in you you spit envy and racial hatred with a clear obsession with black male Phalluses entering your women’s insides without me bringing it up. @Kamui post thag pic of the one with non black thinking about BBC
Mirin shizo levels. :lul:

Mirin shizo levels. :lul:
Is it really schitzo levels? When the retard I’m arguing with is obessed with “BBC” won’t stfu about it entering whywoymins almost as if he has a fetish for it. Is it really schitzo to point out that the avg cumskin is a godless heathen Gaytheist in 2024 who is happy to let Abdullah run trains in his daughter?

Is it really schitzo levels? When the retard I’m arguing with is obessed with “BBC” won’t stfu about it entering whywoymins almost as if he has a fetish for it. Is it really schitzo to point out that the avg cumskin is a godless heathen Gaytheist in 2024 who is happy to let Abdullah run trains in his daughter?
You’re the only one here who’s obsessed with BBCs and ethnics for being Christian.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
the israelites are gods chosen ppl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and lemonnz