Remember white people we are gods chosen

White power, ethnics stay seething:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, murdah, comingthrough and 1 other person
White power, ethnics stay seething:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Too right we may be really autistic and disconnected now but the reality is we mog all round in life

Funny joke
Back up ur reasoning and I’ll back up mine lol ur retarded

Adam and Eve were born in africa and white peoples are literally mutants

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
the israelites are gods chosen ppl
Yep just makes sense for the best looking people to be gods chosen since god was the best looking and Satan was only so high up because he was also very attractive

You’re the only one here who’s obsessed with BBCs and ethnics for being Christian.
I’m not obessed with any race I’m just annoyed because I CARE that WHYPIPO a race that brought my beloved religion to me are now spitting and defiling on something that is sacred. I’m blk I refer to my race here as “bbc” because it sounds funny but that tool is using it to refer to cumskin women being ass blasted by Jamal.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
Funny joke
These people are so mentally ill and retarded there’s no point in arguing with them. It’s like arguing with a dog, they’re too intellectually inferior they won’t understand your argument.

I’m not obessed with any race I’m just annoyed because I CARE that WHYPIPO a race that brought my beloved religion to me are now spitting and defiling on something that is sacred. I’m blk I refer to my race here as “bbc” because it sounds funny but that tool is using it to refer to cumskin women being ass blasted by Jamal.
Take your meds nigga wtf are you rambling about :lul:

Let the pink ones cry out. Imagine thinking your gods chosen people when your race burns up at the slightest touch of sunlight like some depraved vampire 🧛‍♀️.

Truly assenine, I would say 1k years ago up until the 20th century Cumskins were gods chosen but like the Jews they spat in his face and abandoned him
Take your meds nigga wtf are you rambling about :lul:
I’m talking about OP… are you dense or retarded just let me know so I can end this discussion abruptly for your reading comprehension is lacking

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Let the pink ones cry out. Imagine thinking your gods chosen people when your race burns up at the slightest touch of sunlight like some depraved vampire 🧛‍♀️.

Truly assenine, I would say 1k years ago up until the 20th century Cumskins were gods chosen but like the Jews they spat in his face and abandoned him

I’m talking about OP… are you dense or retarded just let me know so I can end this discussion abruptly for your reading comprehension is lacking
Yes. White people get burned easily lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

I'll give a little simple example right so
The welsh are called the cymry the nation is called cymru the welsh are known to be dark haired
The Cimmerians are known to be dark haird and darker skinned
Basically Paleo atalantid
Basically we whites are gods chosen
@lemonnz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422-225613.png
    Screenshot_20240422-225613.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240422-225830.png
    Screenshot_20240422-225830.png
    168 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-023821.png
    Screenshot_20240423-023821.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1537240017850.png
    1537240017850.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Yep just makes sense for the best looking people to be gods chosen since god was the best looking and Satan was only so high up because he was also very attractive
Israelites weren’t white

Im the chosen one
IMG 20240422 221509

Sure… Blacks commit more crimes everywhere they are, not just the US but sure…

Okay then go ahead.
I'll make a short google doc on it soon when I have time

I'll talk about the idiotic claim you made that I put in bold as well

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

Oh and they were proven to be Israelites but ooh they went missing na they went west

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-023527.png
    Screenshot_20240423-023527.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 0
Literally ugly asf
Every single brag you ethincs have is empty souless whites with no life in there eyes
Dumb nigger if you are here it's cuz you get no pussies you would dream to have that cope

Oh and they were proven to be Israelites but ooh they went missing na they went west
Dnr + cope + go read the Bible bro thinks Adam and Eve were white with blonde hair and blue eyes

Dumb nigger if you are here it's cuz you get no pussies you would dream to have that cope
Well done most people are here specifically because of jews

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Dnr + cope + go read the Bible bro thinks Adam and Eve were white with blonde hair and blue eyes
Na ginger
And they probably did have blue or green eyes but keep coping DNR no surprise really get faced with facts curls up in a ball like a bitch

Israelites originated in Egypt 1200 BC…
Yea soo Noah's ark settled in caucus mountains green eyes was found in the caucus mountains blue eyes was founded in black sea which is next to the caucus mountains
So what's that huh it's quite obvious whites can live in Africa there's plenty of white people who were Egyptian kings literally the 1st Egyptian king was buried in co Tyrone of Ireland

Na ginger
And they probably did have blue or green eyes but keep coping DNR no surprise really get faced with facts curls up in a ball like a bitch
Lolol ur a faggot satanist if u think Adam and Eve were white ginger

Lolol ur a faggot satanist if u think Adam and Eve were ginger
Why cause gingers get demonized when most white people literally have ginger twinges to them yea use your brain retards most white have alot of ginger twinges

Why cause gingers get demonized when most white people literally have ginger twinges to them yea use your brain retards most white have alot of ginger twinges
Dnr retard

Lolol ur a faggot satanist if u think Adam and Eve were white ginger
You think ginger is just potent orange you're a moron you can literally see ginger twinges in the hair and more potent ginger in the beard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-025025.png
    Screenshot_20240423-025025.png
    994.1 KB · Views: 0
Jfl at your lack of self awareness. You sound mentally retarded. You’re also extremely cucked to be Christian as an ethnic considering that ideology being present in ethnics is likely due to your ancestors being colonized and obeying to what the white men said like the inferior race they are.

Yea soo Noah's ark settled in caucus mountains green eyes was found in the caucus mountains blue eyes was founded in black sea which is next to the caucus mountains
So what's that huh it's quite obvious whites can live in Africa there's plenty of white people who were Egyptian kings literally the 1st Egyptian king was buried in co Tyrone of Ireland
Noah was albino..

no race is gods chosen u fucking retards

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
This university is in the U.K. U.K. is in the stone age. If you question any of their shitty new age beliefs around gender, race, immigration, or veganism you get punished.

I'll give a little simple example right so
The welsh are called the cymry the nation is called cymru the welsh are known to be dark haired
The Cimmerians are known to be dark haird and darker skinned
Basically Paleo atalantid
Basically we whites are gods chosen
@lemonnz
lol if you think WHYPIPO are gods chosen. Once again you and your race burn in the sun you lot can’t even go to isreal and visit your holy sites without sunscreen 🧴 tells me all I need to know. Your race literally are an anathema to the greatest phenomenon on the planet, the Sun 🌞.

lol if you think WHYPIPO are gods chosen. Once again you and your race burn in the sun you lot can’t even go to isreal and visit your holy sites without sunscreen 🧴 tells me all I need to know. Your race literally are an anathema to the greatest phenomenon on the planet, the Sun 🌞.
You clearly haven't seen Israel the old home of white people
That now holds Satan's children aka jews which there are pale jews there too so your point makes no sense whatso

Yea it's called the whites the Israelites
“There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal piety and righteousness.”

god doesn't care about your race, which makes sense why would he judge upon something u didn't choose? racism is low iq

You clearly haven't seen Israel the old home of white people
That now holds Satan's children aka jews which there are pale jews there too so your point makes no sense whatso
Your race are from the Mountains of Central Asia. The Middle East was never white in fact there were blacks there from time
Immemorial even the old prophets and parables mention blacks existing in the region but Cumskins like you sons of Easu stayed your motherfuckin ass in Europe up until the Alexandrian campaigns

You pink vultures will be nothing more than that. Culture vultures never forget this you filth

Yet the god you cumskins worship is a swarthy kike :feelskek:
The real jesus the ai generated image of the son of god

“There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal piety and righteousness.”

god doesn't care about your race, which makes sense why would he judge upon something u didn't choose? racism is low iq
Racism is low IQ
Buttt people were way racist just back in 2010 and even more in the 80s and so on so on
And they are scientifically proven to be way more attractive than people now but keep coping about your diversity kingdom
That's exactly how Egypt fell kicked out the whites and the last Egypt king was mix raced what a surprise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-004623.png
    Screenshot_20240423-004623.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-030847.png
    Screenshot_20240423-030847.png
    847.6 KB · Views: 0
Your race are from the Mountains of Central Asia. The Middle East was never white in fact there were blacks there from time
Immemorial even the old prophets and parables mention blacks existing in the region but Cumskins like you sons of Easu stayed your motherfuckin ass in Europe up until the Alexandrian campaigns

You pink vultures will be nothing more than that. Culture vultures never forget this you filth
Shut the fuck up

Racism is low IQ
Buttt people were way racist just back in 2010 and even more in the 80s and so on so on
And they are scientifically proven to be way more attractive than people now but keep coping about your diversity kingdom
That's exactly how Egypt fell kicked out the whites and the last Egypt king was mix raced what a surprise
average white looks like utter shit same as any other average of people

The blacks are Cushite's aka Ethiopia from Ham (progenitor of the colored races and the Rephaim (Post flood Giants related by blood to the Nephilim of the pre flood earth). YAH reset the earth and destroyed the seed of the fallen angels. The only remnant that remained was from the DNA of the wife of Ham. YAH told the Israelites to destroy all Canaanites and all their tribes even the women, children and animals. YAH in the book of Obidiah is going to use his Israelites to decimate the seed of Edom aka Esau aka Jeqs in fake Israel today and the Caucasians aka real Israelites are going to receive the 1,000 year Kingdom and no mud bloods shall enter this Kingdom.

Yashua said he only came for the lost sheep which is why the apostles went to Europe and Asia minor which is where the Caucasians aka Israelites were located at that time.

Read the Parable of the Jesus in the separating the wheat from the Tares or the sheep from the goats. He's talking about his Israelite race aka Caucasians. When the laws of Moses from YAH were given to him they were for the Israelites only. This is why bastards (mixed race mud bloods) cannot enter the Kingdom even up to the 10th generation according to the book of Numbers.

Yes, the Edomites brought the Negro Slaves to America to use them as Pawns to commit genocide on Israel in all their nations. They opened the flood gates in every single white nation but do not do this to the mud blood nations. This is their way of committing an ethnic Genocide without using war, starvation, etc. Instead they push things like race mixing, force the mud bloods into our lands, push depopulation, fluoride in the tap water, geoengineering aerosol sprays, Chemical latent/nanotech/GMO foods, death medications and death shots aka vaccinations along with their indoctrination camps in the schools and mass brainwashing from the mainstream media and their puppet politicians. Yes the Edomites are controlling white Nations as prophesied. But their time is nearly up as the children of the devil, the synagogue of Satan (according to Jesus) Shall be decimated very soon.

As for the fake black Israelite movement it may indeed be the dumbest movement in history. This identity theft attempt is at best laughable. At least Esau somewhat resembles the Israelites even after race mixing qith the Cannanites. But Esau is described as Ruddy as are many of the Israleites. Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazirites were brighter than snow And whiter than milk; They were more ruddy in body than rubies, Like sapphire in their appearance.

This is the description of healthy white men and these were the princes of Nazrine aka the tribe of Jesus. So they were pasty white, showed red in the face (only a white man can do this and had blue veins showing) and only noticeable on white men. I have over 120 proofs the Israelites are Caucasian.

Racism is low IQ
also im not promoting diversity, infact I think it is repulsive
I just said god doesn't choose a race over another its quiet logical if u think about it

Way too much proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-031237.png
    Screenshot_20240423-031237.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240423-031243.png
    Screenshot_20240423-031243.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0