Reminder: Letting your sideburn go past the top of your ear is a huge failo

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I mostly see curries or ethnics walk around like this

the top of their hair is longer than the sides but you can tell the sides were faded and are just now growing back, looks so shit cause the sideburns make you look dirty, and your ramus look shorter

99d8fdc3-c71a-4c9d-8fd6-997ce1a098ba-jpeg.1465082

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 17920 and 4 others
Im growing my hair out. Btw its over for the guy in the pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Toth's thot, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
@inferiorpispot234 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Im growing my hair out. Btw its over for the guy in the pic
Me too, I looked in the mirror and was disgusted when I saw how long my sideburns have gotten

I’m either gonna shave it with a machine or get a low taper, both won’t effect the rest of your hair and will make you look better trust me

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15099
I mostly see curries or ethnics walk around like this

the top of their hair is longer than the sides but you can tell the sides were faded and are just now growing back, looks so shit cause the sideburns make you look dirty, and your ramus look shorter

99d8fdc3-c71a-4c9d-8fd6-997ce1a098ba-jpeg.1465082
Dnr

Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: piec, KLESUM, Deleted member 27772 and 12 others
Me too, I looked in the mirror and was disgusted when I saw how long my sideburns have gotten

I’m either gonna shave it with a machine or get a low taper, both won’t effect the rest of your hair and will make you look better trust me
I have my hair down, it looks better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
Holy moly this post is legit. I'm glad somebody else notices this. I keep my sideburns short - nonexistent despite a middle length hairstyle because it somehow makes me look younger and make my ramus look stronger and therefore jaw look more masculine. I've always gotten less IOI's and had my age guessed as higher with outgrown sideburns, facial hair.

If you have the structure and the collagen you shouldn't even be sporting facial hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ezio6, Sny and 3 others
I'll add that if you have a pretty boy type look you'll look a lot worse with facial hair. Chico (and I'm in no way comparing myself to him, I look like a flat tire compared to him) looks awful with facial hair. Clean shaven all the way, JLOL at beardfrauding. That's how you hide lack of bones.

• +1
Long sideburns mog.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan and PYT
I'll add that if you have a pretty boy type look you'll look a lot worse with facial hair. Chico (and I'm in no way comparing myself to him, I look like a flat tire compared to him) looks awful with facial hair. Clean shaven all the way, JLOL at beardfrauding. That's how you hide lack of bones.
Well a lot contribute to Chico looking like shit, his skin, hairline, and everything has changed.

I don’t know if it’s the beard or because he keeps it a higher length than ideal. But yeah you’re mostly right

Stupid thread. Having no sideburns looks like shit. Longer sideburns almost always mogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan and PYT
Stupid thread. Having no sideburns looks like shit. Longer sideburns almost always mogs
Edit out the side burns in the pic I sent

will make him look way better

like Amnesia said, it makes you look older, more unkempt, reduce the visibility of the zygomatic arch, and your ramus

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Edit out the side burns in the pic I sent

will make him look way better
No, it makes him look dramatically worse.

If you're going for an explicitly "ethnic" style you could do no sideburns, but in general it looks like shit.

like Amnesia said, it makes you look older, more unkempt, reduce the visibility of the zygomatic arch, and your ramus
Just groom yourself and it won't be a problem. There's no substitute for good bone development.

• Hmm...
ayy what the fuck bro?
but yeah i need to get a haircut asap

• +1
ayy what the fuck bro?
but yeah i need to get a haircut asap
Listen to me bro, let it grow out some more

but as soon as you can tell your barber to give you a “faded low taper”

that way he chops of the sideburn but let’s you grow out the rest of your hair

Listen to me bro, let it grow out some more

but as soon as you can tell your barber to give you a “faded low taper”

that way he chops of the sideburn but let’s you grow out the rest of your hair
idk how to ask for that, ill try
do i have any alternatives?

• +1
idk how to ask for that, ill try
do i have any alternatives?
I’m just saying what would look best . Why do you have to ask in a different language? Just show this

1497EBF9 821D 46EE 8C1D 7511C6A3E275

What do you usually get a fade?

• +1
IMO you should aim to have it end around the peak of your zygomatic arch to accentuate the contrast and prominence of the cheekbones.
any pics of hairstyles that would look good on me?

• +1
sideburns mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Mine ends slightly above the middle of my ear

F3B5767C 901F 45F2 9F7B 5F255807A2E6

I agree. No sideburns is better

• +1