Reminder that body dysmorphia is cope and if you think you look like shit , you actually do.

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Pls don't fall for this bluepilled cope
All guys ik in the gym who hate their bodies actually have shit dyel bodies.
All guys who think they are ugly and think they might be suffering from bdd actually do look ugly

Look at this curry in this documentary, he thinks he is small and looks like shit and he actually does lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, Bushman, TheDragon and 11 others
You are at the top of my list of users with the lowest iq.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, mid, godisdead and 5 others
Unless you are this big( which you never would be) and still genuinely think you are small then yeh you might suffer from extreme mental illness but 99.999% guys actually look horrible who think they suffer from "bdd"

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, TheDragon, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I think it is usually caused by inverted homosexuality. The opposite of what those straight men trannys have.

Being a chad would be hot - fall in love with being a chad - pain over not being a chad

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You are at the top of my list of users wirh the lowest iq.
Aren't you the same guy who said 6 psl 4'11>>>> 5.999 psl 6'4 ??

• JFL
Reactions: mid, It'snotover, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
100% true, I’ll go a step further and say the same is true emotionally. We have correctly attuned senses/emotions regarding our value and our place in the pecking order. If you’re depressed or feel like shit, it’s because your are a piece of shit, and therapy is just designed to give you coping strategies for you to deal with being a loser, literally a cope

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Deleted member 23219, plukee and 1 other person
All guys who think they are ugly and think they might be suffering from bdd actually do look ugly

Look at this curry in this documentary, he thinks he is small and looks like shit and he actually does lmao

one of the best threads of all .ORG

i've never gotten a compliment my whole life, i dont look at my self in the mirror, do you think chad looks at himself and says "im ugly!!" lmao at the cope, im gonna kms. jfl at me for thinking people see you diffrently,

• +1
But his body would be more than enough on a GL guy, he's just ugly as sin. He didn't see the chadpreet he was expecting in the mirror but doesn't know it's because of his face. Dude's bod isn't dyel at all.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and 5.5psl
The simplest cope for ugliness is to pretend that it's all in your head. If being ugly is even a remote consideration, you are ugly. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, TheDragon, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
NGL i am skinny asf but i love how i looked and dont realize why niggas have body dysmorphia, prolly cause my waist is tapered and my shoulder width is slightly above average, my frame looks pretty nice that's why i loved it even tho it had no mass

• +1
Unless you are this big( which you never would be) and still genuinely think you are small then yeh you might suffer from extreme mental illness but 99.999% guys actually look horrible who think they suffer from "bdd"
View attachment 2548870
Nah, it's all about how big your frame is, the dude in the vid has an average frame but is short

Nigga looks amazing OP is a retard

But in some sense I agree

I’m in some penis enlargement subs on Reddit and a lot of dudes talk about body dysmorphia when guys who are 6x5 nbpel or some shit say they feel small because statistically they are above average

However in reality most of these guys feel small because when they are fucking their penis is not treated as if it’s big, even though it’s statistically above average.

Those guys don’t have body dysmorphia they are just realizing that statistics and real life perception are not one in the same

These guys are actually much smarter than the guys who insist that being simply being above average means you are big

Perception plays a larger role than those copers on the sub think

You can cope with “muh statistics” but if you aren’t experiencing the feeling of being big than it’s pointless. They may be technically big but no bitch is looking at your dick going, “based on the data I should be happy with this.” She’s thinking about that one time she got plowed by a monster cock and how yours just doesn’t stretch her out the same way

If you’re gonna compete you aren’t competing with reality, you are competing with people’s perceptions of reality which often aren’t even close to the same thing

This guy however does have body dysmorphia because he is not just technically larger than most people, he will also be perceived as larger than most people. Unlike penis size, their is a shorter point of diminishing returns in regards to muscle mass. A 1 in 10,000 penis (8x6nbpel) is still considered attractive by most women while a 1 in 10,000 physique (pro bodybuilder) is not. At some point the extra muscle doesn’t do anything for your attractiveness while extra inches for the most part won’t hurt your attractiveness.

yup. but the guy in the video doesn't look dyel at all. he just ugly as fuck with a butterface.

i dont even think about my body anymore since i suffered from bd when gymcel phase. i just acepted that i look like shit and that's all

instead of focusing on his brown pajeet body he should address other issues, like being a subhuman indian for example

JFL at you working out for years just to get mogged by an anorexic chad

Gave you a like react. Not because what you're saying is true, but the video. Cheers.

What about ugly guys who think they're handsome and hot?

Body dysmorphia is only cope for height and face. Being sad that you don't look like a chicken full of HGH is just male gaze bs

one of the best threads of all .ORG

i've never gotten a compliment my whole life, i dont look at my self in the mirror, do you think chad looks at himself and says "im ugly!!" lmao at the cope, im gonna kms. jfl at me for thinking people see you diffrently,
there are chads or chadlites who have work done even if they looked good before (sometimes bogging themselves), implying even they can be unsatisfied with their looks
Efjgwojetlf81 jpg
6083321008610f0018b0f3c0
Wttr4f
Patrick Dempsey png
3 MAIN LIAM JAW jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Liam Payne was never at Chadlite, cmon now bro. This guy was HTN with status. Lol what are you talking about?
doesn't invalidate the other examples

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

wish i could wake up as a chad and look in the mirror thinking im a subcreature, instead i wake up as a subcreature and think im a subatom.

Aren't you the same guy who said 6 psl 4'11>>>> 5.999 psl 6'4 ??
4'11 is an immediate and permanent disqualifying height that is non-compensateable in any form ever.