Reminder that height is cope

wdym? or did tails also staged everything with the help of dozens of couples of tall ltn's with htb's and stacylites? stop the cope, those videos are legit, if you're tall(6'5+) and white, you can't lose. Just search #tall on tiktok and you'll see, height is life
height is life is slums of new delhi

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
If you are ugly 6ft2 will not save you. Thats what people told me but bro you are 6ft2 bro! No 6ft2 for subhuman i hope yall understand that.
Huge cope. 6'2 subhuman mogs 5'9 subhuman.

Height is a multiplier.

I would prefer to be a 6'7 6'8 HTN than to be a 5'6 chad.

Check the comments below INB4 water:

Last edited:
If you go outside as much as the average young girl does ESPECIALLY in europe or US height is simply a cope. Why do so many subhumans cope with but muh if i was taller jfl. Your face is probably hideous. Tall people are everywhere but gl ones are not. Especially gl tall ones. But since young women club every weekend their options are high and they are seeing many many many men. If you are ugly 6ft2 will not save you. Thats what people told me but bro you are 6ft2 bro! No 6ft2 for subhuman i hope yall understand that. There is always going to be a 6ft2 man better looking than you. There is always going to be a 6ft6 guy if she doesnt care about face and is a height fetishist. Height is a meme. You are your face. Your face is the first thing seen. Its unique. 6ft2 6ft3 6ft4 is not unique. Face is everything. Face is life.

If you come to me with some bs buttt but 4ft7 chad will nit slay brooo kill yourself. Those exceptions are rare asf. Gl 5ft6 guy slays. Ugly 6ft2 does not.

As an ugly 6ft2 i agree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Even 5’6 is a stretch ngl
I am 5.5 psl and i slay at 171 cm which is 5'7.
So I could only imagine my white looksmatch slaying 2x as me!

Height is a multiplier.

6ft2 subhuman gets nothing except creepy stares

• +1
Reactions: eyes

6 ft manlet

wdym? or did tails also staged everything with the help of dozens of couples of tall ltn's with htb's and stacylites? stop the cope, those videos are legit, if you're tall(6'5+) and white, you can't lose. Just search #tall on tiktok and you'll see, height is life
Yes, he's trying to scam dumb normies and incels. And no he didn't stage videos. He just stashed and deleted all his old videos where he shows examples of dozens of <6'0 slayers, including the video of a 28 year old "Chad" who's 5'8 called Troy Osterberg (who he admits to "modelling his looksmaxxing around"). All his good videos are deleted and now he never shows Hacker, young Pitt Depp DiCaprio, or any of the popular titkokers who are all under 6 foot.

People listen to pessimists more carefully than they listen to optimists. Tails saw the influence he had and doesn't want to help people anymore, he wants to cause torment and eventually sell something, or profit/capitalize in some way. My guess is he's probably set up some elevator shoe shops or invested in LL clinics. Could be anything else though, the guy is a genius in my opinion.

If you can't see that height isn't all that matters iRL then I don't know what to tell you

There are companies making these videos to keep you in an abused dog state lmao.

I can't believe you live in a world where you think you're randomly stumbling upon new scientific evidence or some shit. The algo got your ass

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Deleted member 17595

Height is a multiplier.

Check the comments below INB4 water:

Even a 5-11 HTN gigamogs a 5-6 chad. 5-6 is subhuman height jfl

• +1
Reactions: eyes and Brootal
yeah like on looksmax.org in manlet cope threads for example
I'm in Rome right now and 6'2 would be tall here definitely. I see 5'5 guys all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Soumyadip
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I thought about this a little more. Face>Height is generally true, I have observed that men who are short but with really hot/attractive faces usually get more bitches and have hotter girlfriends than the ugly tall guys however that doesn’t mean height is a cope. There are so much fucking advantages that being tall comes with that I don’t even need to explain because this forum says it everyday. And realize that the shorter you are, you have to looksmax way harder to compensate. A Tall MTN can compete with a Short HTN however a short MTN can’t compete with a tall HTN. Height will never be a cope, ever.

I thought about this a little more. Face>Height is generally true, I have observed that men who are short but with really hot/attractive faces usually get more bitches and have hotter girlfriends than the ugly tall guys however that doesn’t mean height is a cope. There are so much fucking advantages that being tall comes with that I don’t even need to explain because this forum says it everyday. And realize that the shorter you are, you have to looksmax way harder to compensate. A Tall MTN can compete with a Short HTN however a short MTN can’t compete with a tall HTN. Height will never be a cope, ever.
Yes there is a lot advantage to be taller .

The first one is your life span is much lower than shorter guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
If you go outside as much as the average young girl does ESPECIALLY in europe or US height is simply a cope. Why do so many subhumans cope with but muh if i was taller jfl. Your face is probably hideous. Tall people are everywhere but gl ones are not. Especially gl tall ones. But since young women club every weekend their options are high and they are seeing many many many men. If you are ugly 6ft2 will not save you. Thats what people told me but bro you are 6ft2 bro! No 6ft2 for subhuman i hope yall understand that. There is always going to be a 6ft2 man better looking than you. There is always going to be a 6ft6 guy if she doesnt care about face and is a height fetishist. Height is a meme. You are your face. Your face is the first thing seen. Its unique. 6ft2 6ft3 6ft4 is not unique. Face is everything. Face is life.

If you come to me with some bs buttt but 4ft7 chad will nit slay brooo kill yourself. Those exceptions are rare asf. Gl 5ft6 guy slays. Ugly 6ft2 does not.
Height and breadth are very important in a dark club environment.

Face is King, but height helps you stand out.
many women will be oblivious to your facial quality if you are diminutive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Height is not cope. Face edges it, but height is literally the #2 most important attribute for attraction, so how exactly is it cope?

Im ugly as hell, yet I attract mainly with height and frame. I get more attention than some average height average frame htn guy. Height+frame+muscle+not caring = lots of attraction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy and Deleted member 17595
Im ugly as hell, yet I attract mainly with height and frame. I get more attention than some average height average frame htn guy. Height+frame+muscle+not caring = lots of attraction
just dont care theory

Height is not cope. Face edges it, but height is literally the #2 most important attribute for attraction, so how exactly is it cope?
no height for ugly face buddy boyo

inb4 tiktokcel comes here and says 6’2 is average

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
You are average height 6’2 for white men if you were 6’5 you wouldn’t be saying the same shit

D1A627C5 2951 4390 AB07 BC7F1076D1ED

It's never manlets making posts like these but those of average or above-average height. You idiots will never know the manlet plight, so quit this cope bullshit goddamnit.

Face doesnt matter if youre not atleast 5'11+ and even then that's becoming too low of a standard for many woman JFL