Reminder that Salludon doesn't slay and gets mogged by LondonVillie

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
he can post about his top tier looks all day but he has never come close confirming a slay, no pictures of girls in his room, no pictures of post-coital text conversations, nothing.

reminder that this beast out slays and thus mogs salludon to the GRAVE. he has posted proof while Salludon rots injecting fillers, meowing, and frauding selfies.

SALLUDON IS ESSENTIALY A CONFIRMED KHHV HAS HE EVEN BEEN SEEN IN ANY PICTURES WITH REAL FEMALES? (MEANING NOT FEMALE GOATS?). WHAT A FUCKING VIRGIN!!!

giphy.gif

KEEP CRYING FOR THE TRUE SLAYERS OF THIS FORUM, AKA ANYBODY BUT SALLUDON

KEEP CRYING!

giphy.gif

@Salludon @LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, AscendingHero, TRNA and 28 others
e6cc660df548cd959485f4d0bb3daf7f.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8165 and RealLooksmaxxer
Image0 19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, oatmeal and 7 others
INB4 CHADSEXUALS DEFEND THEIR DADDY @Salludon INSTEAD OF RECOGNIZING HIM FOR THE KHHV INCEL HE IS!

MODS, BAN ANY HOMOSEXUALS WHO DEFEND HIM AT ONCE!

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, goat2x, Deleted member 9048 and 6 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and RealLooksmaxxer
I agree, @LondonVillie is the biggest slayer of this forum. We should all learn from him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7776, diggbicc and 1 other person
@LondonVillie is based and one of the nicest users i've spoken to on PSL forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, nonserviam, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
I mean, it's not that big of an achievement lol. 90% of users are extremely toxic , but still he's one of the few supportive, nice/normal guys i've spoken to so I genuinely hope he ascends one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7776, oatmeal and 2 others
Cry for me

5E4A2002 78E7 408E 9480 07D40DD03A9F

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6423 and 30 others
didnt u see my thread? Salludon matched with james charles and a famous tranny

its confirmed its the real ones btw

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 11053
Currys pulling up to defend their master

Indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 2634, Pussyslayer and 8 others
JFL if you think he doesn't slay, because he doesn't autisticly post pictures of his slays.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6111
Looks are cope

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6191
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6111
That text is more fake than everything I saw tbh.

You do realise that sent iMessages and received iMessages have a delivered/read notification beneath the text in question right?
no shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: f0rmless, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
Made me laugh tho not gonna lie. Not even sure he has an iPhone since all his photos/videos are low quality as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan and HeavenAdmιn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, zaynbrah and Deleted member 8019

You do realise that sent iMessages and received iMessages have a delivered/read notification beneath the text in question right?
You left me no choice

1A569A76 EFCB 46B2 B8D8 F825F27846BE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Pussyslayer, Lmao and 12 others

Buddy... stay with me here..... I think it may be a joke

LISTEN YOU BHENCHOD FRAUD SALLUDON SLAYS HIGH TIER FAGGOTS LIKE JAMES CHARLA JFL OF YOU DONT THINK HE CAN MONEYMAXX WITH ABSOLUTE EASE TBH TH

Slaying isn't everyone's goal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Made me laugh tho not gonna lie. Not even sure he has an iPhone since all his photos/videos are low quality as fuck
Unfathomable retardation

Buddy... stay with me here..... I think it may be a joke
Joke or not, OP has a point tho. All these “chads” yet not one of them is capable of posting a picture with a girl next to them. Are you telling me that out of their dozens or hundreds of slays they never took a selfie with a girl?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Salludon is from a conservative and religious country (Pakistan). Hookup culture is taboo and monogamy is obviously the norm. Compare that to any western country, where every girl will spread their legs without accountability.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. Besides, @LondonVillie literally dumpster dives for obese landwhales. If that's "slaying" then 99% of this forum are volcels.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pussyslayer, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
Salludon is from a conservative and religious country (Pakistan). Hookup culture is taboo and monogamy is obviously the norm. Compare that to any western country, where every girl will spread their legs without accountability.

It's like comparing apples and oranges. Besides, @LondonVillie literally dumpster dives for obese landwhales. If that's "slaying" then 99% of this forum are volcels.
I’m not only talking about Salludon, but also Amnesia. Not one of them has a single picture with a girl.

Not all of my slays are land whales and even then their my looks match so problem?
I have decent bones, I am tall, losing weight and I am NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and WadlowMaxxing
he can post about his top tier looks all day but he has never come close confirming a slay, no pictures of girls in his room, no pictures of post-coital text conversations, nothing.

View attachment 878548

reminder that this beast out slays and thus mogs salludon to the GRAVE. he has posted proof while Salludon rots injecting fillers, meowing, and frauding selfies.

SALLUDON IS ESSENTIALY A CONFIRMED KHHV HAS HE EVEN BEEN SEEN IN ANY PICTURES WITH REAL FEMALES? (MEANING NOT FEMALE GOATS?). WHAT A FUCKING VIRGIN!!!

giphy.gif

KEEP CRYING FOR THE TRUE SLAYERS OF THIS FORUM, AKA ANYBODY BUT SALLUDON

KEEP CRYING!

giphy.gif

@Salludon @LondonVillie
Why make a thread about me? I don't want to be involved in this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, RealLooksmaxxer and WadlowMaxxing
Not all of my slays are land whales and even then their my looks match so problem?
I have decent bones, I am tall, losing weight and I am NT
Chad vilie soon brother

tbh, you do make a point. Now that you say it, I haven't seen pics of amnesia with women either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
this based greycel said it best:
so your a good looking guy in a third world country? you might as well be nothing. but have fun slaying the barefoot girls running around your village.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Joke or not, OP has a point tho. All these “chads” yet not one of them is capable of posting a picture with a girl next to them. Are you telling me that out of their dozens or hundreds of slays they never took a selfie with a girl?
Yes, this is true. But from looking at their faces alone Salludon and Amnesia are undeniably in the top tiers of male looks. Also, I'm pretty sure Amnesia has posted proof of slays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and zaynbrah
Yes, this is true. But from looking at their faces alone Salludon and Amnesia are undeniably in the top tiers of male looks. Also, I'm pretty sure Amnesia has posted proof of slays.
Just being good looking is not enough when your T levels are those of a 12 year old girl. You can be good looking and never lay a finger on a woman because you’re too afraid to get out your comfort zone.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Just being good looking is not enough when your T levels are those of a 12 year old girl. You can be good looking and never lay a finger on a woman because you’re too afraid to get out your comfort zone.
Nah I was really super high inhib and awkward back in high school and still got girls touching me. One even asked me out and I doesn't look as good as him.If a girl really want you she will overlook this.

Last edited:
asian genes are very dominant and salludon is full white
well most people in the UK see me as white so its all good
Pakistanis aren't seen as white

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and zaynbrah
well most people in the UK see me as white so its all good
Pakistanis aren't seen as white
he’s north pakistani and could easily pass as italian or even french and scottish

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Coping_nope and zaynbrah
he’s north pakistani and could easily pass as italian or even french and scottish
And people see me as Italian, Balkans and Russian
Point?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
Someone did ab experiment on yubo and all the girls said he's either italian or greek. Not a single one guessed paki.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, 6’1cel and zaynbrah
Guys like Mr Bean who are full white and would be identified as such (not that it's an achievement) look just as ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, WTFCGod and 6’1cel