Reminder that Sun exposure = life

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Direct sun on skin isn't important for vitamin D only, it's also has other major health benefits.

UV-A increase nitric oxide which is good for heart health, that's why people from the equator suffer the least circulatory problems. Same for meds

UV-B is very important too,
humans make several important peptide and hormone “photoproducts” when our skin is exposed to the UVB wavelength of sunlight (22). These include:

• β-Endorphin: a natural opiate that induces relaxation and increases pain tolerance (23, 24)
  • Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide: a vasodilator that protects against hypertension, vascular inflammation, and oxidative stress (25)
  • Substance P: a neuropeptide that promotes blood flow and regulates the immune system in response to acute stressors (26)
  • Adrenocorticotropic Hormone: a polypeptide hormone that controls cortisol release by the adrenal glands, thus regulating the immune system and inflammation (27)
  • Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone: a polypeptide hormone that reduces appetite, increases libido, and is also responsible for increased skin pigmentation (27)
Jfl at copers who think their d3 supplementation is enough for health when they look like pale sewer depressed goblins, keep crying for healthy sun kissed Chads. Also about vitamin d3 supplementation:

"Yet vitamin D supplementation has failed spectacularly in clinical trials. Five years ago, researchers were already warning that it showed zero benefit, and the evidence has only grown stronger. In November, one of the largest and most rigorous trials of the vitamin ever conducted—in which 25,871 participants received high doses for five years—found no impact on cancer, heart disease, or stroke.

[...]

It was already well established that rates of high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and overall mortality all rise the farther you get from the sunny equator, and they all rise in the darker months. Weller put two and two together and had what he calls his “eureka moment”: Could exposing skin to sunlight lower blood pressure?

Sure enough, when he exposed volunteers to the equivalent of 30 minutes of summer sunlight without sunscreen, their nitric oxide levels went up and their blood pressure went down. Because of its connection to heart disease and strokes, blood pressure is the leading cause of premature death and disease in the world, and the reduction was of a magnitude large enough to prevent millions of deaths on a global level.

[...]

Vitamin D now looks like the tip of the solar iceberg. Sunlight triggers the release of a number of other important compounds in the body, not only nitric oxide but also serotonin and endorphins. It reduces the risk of prostate, breast, colorectal, and pancreatic cancers. It improves circadian rhythms. It reduces inflammation and dampens autoimmune responses. It improves virtually every mental condition you can think of. And it’s free."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, bloomercel, flippasav and 46 others
High iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Descargue96, It'snotover and 19 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Britishlooksmaxxer
See you barking a few years from now because of shitty collagen while my skin stays the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: One Rep Max, j05, justropemaxbro and 26 others
See you barking a few years from now because of shitty collagen while my skin stays the same.
there are losses in both cases. either you have cumskin and look unhealthy and cuckish or you get tan and get wrinkles faster. i'd say the latter option is better because cumskin is one of the biggest looksmins (esp. if u have scars, marks, darkened areas and/or acne)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Ritalincell, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, HerpDerpson, Amnesia and 22 others
good stuff man

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
didnt read makes your skin old as shit
i would need 12 hours to get my daily vitamin d

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, socaldude12, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
On the other hand sun exposure is what makes you age and develop wrinkles. To every looksmax you have sides

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, mulattomaxxer, Zeta ascended and 4 others
there are losses in both cases. either you have cumskin and look unhealthy and cuckish or you get tan and get wrinkles faster. i'd say the latter option is better because cumskin is one of the biggest looksmins (esp. if u have scars, marks, darkened areas and/or acne)
Muh collagen, shut up pale nerd loser
Keep coping. Look at how this Chad looks fresh out of prison having only gotten 1 hour of sun exposure for many years during his stay there.
89E320C6 B697 46E6 AD75 F8BAADC8BFA4

He is over 40 years old with the collagen of a 25 year old

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, Chico Chicowski, poloralf and 1 other person
Keep coping. Look at how this Chad looks fresh out of prison having only gotten 1 hour of sun exposure for many years during his stay there.
View attachment 611738
He is over 40 years old with the collagen of a 25 year old
Nobody cares how you look at your 40's, by then you should already be statusmaxed or married. Keep spending your days rotting in your home for muh skin and get various diseases in you 50's, while chads are slaying jbs and playing football in the summer sun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro, lightskinbengali, Detective and 12 others
didnt read makes your skin old as shit
i would need 12 hours to get my daily vitamin d
Black people need 1 hour sun exposure daily. Whites around 30 minutes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
Nobody cares how you look at your 40's, by then you should already be statusmaxed or married. Keep spending your days rotting in your home for muh skin and get various diseases in you 50's, while chads are slaying jbs and playing football in the summer sun
Yes, because sunscreen that completely protects you from UVA and UVB rays do not exist...Not to mention shade and night time. Sounds to me like you already have fucked up collagen and are trying to cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, zeroshame and TsarTsar444
Yes, because sunscreen that completely protects you from UVA and UVB rays do not exist...Not to mention shade and night time. Sounds to me like you already have fucked up collagen and are trying to cope.

Jfl retarded subhuman, you really think 99% care or use sunscreen daily? All high t guys go and play sports outside naked in the sun and then go at night at clubs to slay while you stay at home on this forum waiting for the day at 50yo when you can claim that you mog the Chads when he spent his whole live happy sun filled in their primer
Keep coping for heart healthy and mentally people who are exposed to daily sunlight. You wouldn't be browsing this forum for 260 hours in 2 months time if you actually went outside jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22639, ang3l and 16 others
Jfl retarded subhuman, you really think 99% care or use sunscreen daily? All high t guys go and play sports outside naked in the sun and then go at night at clubs to slay while you stay at home on this forum waiting for the day at 50yo when you can claim that you mog the Chads whole lives their happy sun filled lifes in their prime.
Keep coping for heart healthy and mentally people who are exposed to daily sunlight. You wouldn't be browsing this forum for 260 hours in 2 months time if you actually went outside jfl
Retard, if you are blackpilled, you would want to prolong your collagen for as long as possible so you can have more years added to your prime. That doesn’t mean you have to lock yourself down and be a vampire but you have to take precautions like sunscreen, wearing a hat, staying in the shade and going out mostly at nighttime. Your sub 0 IQ thinking won’t get you anywhere JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and zeroshame
Ronaldo

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Acnno
Retard, if you are blackpilled, you would want to prolong your collagen for as long as possible so you can have more years added to your prime. That doesn’t mean you have to lock yourself down and he a vampire but you have to take precautions like sunscreen, wearing a hat, staying in the shade and going out mostly at nighttime. Your sub 0 IQ thinking won’t get you anywhere JFL.
Just lol, keep being depressed in your teens and 20's because of no sun exposure

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Stallone, Chadrapist and 2 others
Direct sun on skin isn't important for vitamin D only, it's also has other major health benefits.

UV-A increase nitric oxide which is good for heart health, that's why people from the equator suffer the least circulatory problems. Same for meds

UV-B is very important too,
humans make several important peptide and hormone “photoproducts” when our skin is exposed to the UVB wavelength of sunlight (22). These include:

• β-Endorphin: a natural opiate that induces relaxation and increases pain tolerance (23, 24)
  • Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide: a vasodilator that protects against hypertension, vascular inflammation, and oxidative stress (25)
  • Substance P: a neuropeptide that promotes blood flow and regulates the immune system in response to acute stressors (26)
  • Adrenocorticotropic Hormone: a polypeptide hormone that controls cortisol release by the adrenal glands, thus regulating the immune system and inflammation (27)
  • Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone: a polypeptide hormone that reduces appetite, increases libido, and is also responsible for increased skin pigmentation (27)
Jfl at copers who think their d3 supplementation is enough for health when they look like pale sewer depressed goblins, keep crying for healthy sun kissed Chads. Also about vitamin d3 supplementation:

"Yet vitamin D supplementation has failed spectacularly in clinical trials. Five years ago, researchers were already warning that it showed zero benefit, and the evidence has only grown stronger. In November, one of the largest and most rigorous trials of the vitamin ever conducted—in which 25,871 participants received high doses for five years—found no impact on cancer, heart disease, or stroke.

[...]

It was already well established that rates of high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and overall mortality all rise the farther you get from the sunny equator, and they all rise in the darker months. Weller put two and two together and had what he calls his “eureka moment”: Could exposing skin to sunlight lower blood pressure?

Sure enough, when he exposed volunteers to the equivalent of 30 minutes of summer sunlight without sunscreen, their nitric oxide levels went up and their blood pressure went down. Because of its connection to heart disease and strokes, blood pressure is the leading cause of premature death and disease in the world, and the reduction was of a magnitude large enough to prevent millions of deaths on a global level.

[...]

Vitamin D now looks like the tip of the solar iceberg. Sunlight triggers the release of a number of other important compounds in the body, not only nitric oxide but also serotonin and endorphins. It reduces the risk of prostate, breast, colorectal, and pancreatic cancers. It improves circadian rhythms. It reduces inflammation and dampens autoimmune responses. It improves virtually every mental condition you can think of. And it’s free."
Facts

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I feel alive when sunbathing tbh, i feel at peace for once, usually i hide the entirety of my face while letting the almigthy sun cook my torso, arms, legs and my back, i feel like a plant doing photosyntesis :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others
Just age like shit theory!

• +1
Reactions: Diremeyer
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, PYT and 4 others
Yeah right. Take 20k+ IU a day u posay!
You don't get this with vitamin D. Between only 20-30 minutes of direct sun is enough for this jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Retard, if you are blackpilled, you would want to prolong your collagen for as long as possible so you can have more years added to your prime. That doesn’t mean you have to lock yourself down and be a vampire but you have to take precautions like sunscreen, wearing a hat, staying in the shade and going out mostly at nighttime. Your sub 0 IQ thinking won’t get you anywhere JFL.

So... Use sunscreen on the face and let hands / forearms produce VIT D ?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acnno
The chemicals in sunscreen are toxic af.

I been going to UV tanning beds 3x a week for 11 years and ppl say I look younger for my age. Who knows

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
The chemicals in sunscreen are toxic af.

I been going to UV tanning beds 3x a week for 11 years and ppl say I look younger for my age. Who knows
Legit, my grandfather is 73yo, worked alot on the field when younger, doesn't have much wrinkles on his face. I think the whole stay of the sun only applies for type 1 skin people like blondes and ginger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AscendingHero and Gonthar
Sorry but I don’t wanna look curry

Legit, my grandfather is 73yo, worked alot on the field when younger, doesn't have much wrinkles on his face. I think the whole stay of the sun only applies for type 1 skin people like blondes and ginger
over for blonde pretty boy :cry:

Just when I got my serum vitamin d level back to normal thanks to D3 supplements, this thread kicks me in the balls.

Just expose your body to the sun but protect your face theory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, BrickTop, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 7 others
Sun damage is the #1 cause of skin cancer, wrinkles, and premature skin aging.
Nothing in your skin care routine will make you look better and younger than avoiding the sun and using sunscreen.

These are simple facts. Now if you want to ignore the facts and still get you skin cooked by the sun 12 hours a day, be my guest, but no amount of "muh sun kissed chads" coping will change these facts.
Blood pressure can also be controlled through other means than sunlight, which I strongly doubt has that big of an impact.
Lastly, if you're not actively trying to lengthen your prime as much as possible you're not even looksmaxxing.

Nintchdbpict000381284689

Pictured above: the face of a 60yo trucker who used to only have the left side of his face exposed to the sun while driving for dozens of years.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21863, Descargue96 and 11 others
Nothing in your skin care routine will make you look better and younger than avoiding the sun and using sunscreen.

These are simple facts. Now if you want to ignore the facts and still get you skin cooked by the sun 12 hours a day, be my guest, but no amount of "muh sun kissed chads" coping will change these facts.
Blood pressure can also be controlled through other means than sunlight, which I strongly doubt has that big of an impact.
Lastly, if you're not actively trying to lengthen your prime as much as possible you're not even looksmaxxing.

View attachment 612766
Pictured above: the face of a 60yo trucker who used to only have the left side of his face exposed to the sun while driving for dozens of years.
Who said to stay in the sun for 12 hours?
30 minutes sun exposure a day with face covered and 10 minutes on face included are enough and won't do significant harm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RoundHouse, Chadrapist and 4 others
Niggas be like but but but skin cancer stfu you’ll probably catch cancer faster from rotting inside

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stallone, MiroslavBulldosex, AscendingHero and 8 others
Who said to stay in the sun for 12 hours?
30 minutes sun exposure a day with face covered and 10 minutes on face included are enough and won't do significant harm
OP seemed to imply that if you're not running around naked in the sun playing sports every day, or if you take any kind of precaution about the sun at all, you're a depressed rat goblin perma-rotter that never leaves the house.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Niggas be like but but but skin cancer stfu you’ll probably catch cancer faster from rotting inside
On the one hand, 99% of all the dermatologists in the world telling me sun causes skin cancer.
On the other hand, some random guy in an obscure pseudo-incel forum telling me the opposite.
Hmm...

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 4106
OP seemed to imply that if you're not running around naked in the sun playing sports every day, or if you take any kind of precaution about the sun at all, you're a depressed rat goblin perma-rotter that never leaves the house.
Black people need 1 hour sun exposure daily. Whites around 30 minutes

I csnt loose collagen since i want to enjoy life in my 30s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 6128, poloralf and 2 others
Op is smart and lives up to his name.
The sun is the main cause of aging. The best thing to do is to avoid it as much as possible.
Fuck those benefits, aging more slowly is the best benefit anyone can have.
Op wants users to expose themselves to the sun to age faster, and thus mog the entire forum.
If he got all this information then he knows that the sun is the main cause of aging.
And of course always use sunscreen, it will save your life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Descargue96, poloralf and 2 others
K
On the one hand, 99% of all the dermatologists in the world telling me sun causes skin cancer.
On the other hand, some random guy in an obscure pseudo-incel forum telling me the opposite.
Hmm...
DONT REPLY TO ME AGAIN dumb nigga
You can fucking buy scientists the same way you can buy pencils if I had the money I could sell you to sex cult and get away with it

MUH MIH MUH SKIN CANCER JFL tell that to the niggas who bask in the sun in Africa and the Middle East

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadrapist, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Intresting indeed

I still think people who live far from equator should supplement vitamin D, as it have been linked to lessen winter depression.

Also users here are going to extremes, you can be in the sun while protecting face with sunscreen and hats while exposing arms, chest etc. to the sun

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and stuckneworleans
This means it's over for ethnics in Northern Europe. GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR VITAMINS DURING THE FIMBULWINTER.

PS: When sunbathing cover your face.

This thread is full of autismos. When you go outside to enjoy the sun, swim in the beach or whatever, you use sunscreen in the parts of your body you don't want to burn/age, and you get all the benefits of the sun and not the looksmins, retards.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero, Diremeyer and 3 others

View attachment 612766
Op is smart and lives up to his name.
The sun is the main cause of aging. The best thing to do is to avoid it as much as possible.
Fuck those benefits, aging more slowly is the best benefit anyone can have.
Op wants users to expose themselves to the sun to age faster, and thus mog the entire forum.
If he got all this information then he knows that the sun is the main cause of aging.
And of course always use sunscreen, it will save your life.
Dw56NcGU0AEmRN8

Just lol at your IQ. I never said go bake in the sun for hours, that's a huge looksmin and I hate retards who tan in their 20's and then look wrinkly af in their 40's.

Only 30 minutes of sun daily Is enough for the benefits above, or 2 hours weakly. The man you posted there had that side of his face exposed to sun for 3 hours every day, not 15 minutes on one side and 15 on the other like you are supposed to do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loveland, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Fears of skin cancer are often irrational as well. Unless you're pale as a ghost and are spending ludicrous amounts of time in the sun, you probably won't get any type of skin cancer.

And of course you can always find a brand of sunscreen without toxic chemicals if you're really worried.

Sun OP.