Reminder that Sun exposure = life

they need like 12 hours what ive read
JFL no, 2- 3 hours is enough

And a lot of blacks will get 12 hours of sun exposure living in Africa tbh

View attachment 613311

Just lol at your IQ. I never said go bake in the sun for hours, that's a huge looksmin and I hate retards who tan in their 20's and then look wrinkly af in their 40's.

Only 30 minutes of sun daily Is enough for the benefits above, or 2 hours weakly. The man you posted there had that side of his face exposed to sun for 3 hours every day, not 15 minutes on one side and 15 on the other like you are supposed to do
Also not to mention that as a trucker he probably has been eating crap food loaded with pufas and all the other crap which are known to cause massive oxidative stress in the skin when exposed to uvb, that's why skin cancer and excessive aging is so prevalent today
No wonder I don't get any sunburns anymore with a high quality animal based diet jfl

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and stuckneworleans
Connor Murphycel

I dont know what to do anymore
Lifemax: sun
Collagenmax: sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: j05
living in germany

I dont know what to do anymore
Lifemax: sun
Collagenmax: sunscreen
Just go 30 minutes on direct sun daily with your legs and arms exposed while having sunscreen on your face theory

get your sun exposure at early mornings otherwise your collagen will start degenerating

The chemicals in sunscreen are toxic af.

I been going to UV tanning beds 3x a week for 11 years and ppl say I look younger for my age. Who knows
serious question, what's your skin-routine?
i also go to tanning salons (because tan moggs cum-skin to death) but can't be asked to apply 10 different chemicals onto my face twice a day like some guys on here do.

get your sun exposure at early mornings otherwise your collagen will start degenerating
Just wear sunscreen on your face jfl

serious question, what's your skin-routine?
i also go to tanning salons (because tan moggs cum-skin to death) but can't be asked to apply 10 different chemicals onto my face twice a day like some guys on here do.
I dont apply anything topically for my skin, just use water and a washcloth to exfoliate

I attribute any skin health to the diet I follow and the high quality multivitamin/mineral supplements I take. The skin is an organ like any other and requires proper nutrition to look good and maintain itself

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 7098
Just wear sunscreen on your face jfl

"muh collagen will mog when i'm 40"

I dont apply anything topically for my skin, just use water and a washcloth to exfoliate

I attribute any skin health to the diet I follow and the high quality multivitamin/mineral supplements I take. The skin is an organ like any other and requires proper nutrition to look good and maintain itself
good answers, i think the same. what are the corner stones of your good diet and what supplements are you taking in that case? autist on here scared me from continuing to use tanning beds

Last edited:
Sun damage is the #1 cause of skin cancer, wrinkles, and premature skin aging.
Nothing in your skin care routine will make you look better and younger than avoiding the sun and using sunscreen.

These are simple facts. Now if you want to ignore the facts and still get you skin cooked by the sun 12 hours a day, be my guest, but no amount of "muh sun kissed chads" coping will change these facts.
Blood pressure can also be controlled through other means than sunlight, which I strongly doubt has that big of an impact.
Lastly, if you're not actively trying to lengthen your prime as much as possible you're not even looksmaxxing.

View attachment 612766
Pictured above: the face of a 60yo trucker who used to only have the left side of his face exposed to the sun while driving for dozens of years.
Mate how is that possible, his eyes aren't even centred :lul:
Just get hit by a truck theory

what does your diet look like? And what supplements do you take?

Bump because this thread is extremely good and confirmed what I already suspected from my experience

imagine life matters after 35/40
who cares bro?
youth is everything
must look insane until 40

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Need2Ascend, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
who cares bro?
youth is everything
Dude sunlight is insane for t levels and mood. My libido goes way up and depression and anxiety way down after hours in sunlight. JFL at copers who sit in front of an electronic screen all day while our ancestors were running in the sun hunting all day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Need2Ascend, LostYouth and 3 others
who cares bro?
youth is everything
yeah, you don't start to get any wrinkles from the sun until your 40's unless you bake in the sun everyday for 2 hours. in this thread i only meant around 30 minutes of direct sun exposure daily at midday, or 2-3 hours weekly

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and RoundHouse
i get 2-4 hrs of sun exposure 2-3 times a week since i go to the beach with sum friends is that good tbh?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6572
yeah, you don't start to get any wrinkles from the sun until your 40's unless you bake in the sun everyday for 2 hours. in this thread i only meant around 30 minutes of direct sun exposure daily at midday, or 2-3 hours weekly
Dude from 13-15 I got up to 8 hours of sunlight a day. And at one point in wilderness program during summer I was outside all day, we slept in sleeping bags outside and I was so tan. Once I lost the tan and even after smoking weed and cigs and doing drugs my skin looked like this at 15. I’ve noticed sunlight also gets rid of acne as well

Attachments

• B18B80AC-9CF5-4FFC-8145-BE3F0B3654DB.jpeg
    B18B80AC-9CF5-4FFC-8145-BE3F0B3654DB.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and RoundHouse
i get 2-4 hrs of sun exposure 2-3 times a week since i go to the beach with sum friends is that good tbh?
around 30 minutes in a day is good enough

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse
u cant look 35 nd f 18 yo
u just cant
not to mention tht u could get sun through hands/arms during summer or just go naked with face mask
i just want to loook 29 at 40

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6572
u just cant
not to mention tht u could get sun through hands/arms during summer or just go naked with face mask
Bro who gives a shit about looksmax bull crap past 25 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Who said to stay in the sun for 12 hours?
30 minutes sun exposure a day with face covered and 10 minutes on face included are enough and won't do significant harm

10 daily minutes on face each day without SPF won't do harm
30 daily minutes on face with SPF won't do harm
60 minutes in a car without UVA filtered windows won't do harm
5000 hours indoor a year without UVA filtered windows won't do harm

You know this amounts to a regular life, with regular speed of skin aging?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Chico Chicowski
u just cant
well yeah you could literally just have a high spf zinc sunscreen on you and bake on the sun 1 hour every day with no aging problems

well yeah you could literally just have a high spf zinc sunscreen on you and bake on the sun 1 hour every day with no aging problems
Would that effect the benefits of sun absorption’s if your blocking the UV rays tho?

Just zuckerberg theory

MarkZ-96c7.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Would that effect the benefits of sun absorption’s if your blocking the UV rays tho?
the absorption effects are strongest on arms and legs and torso

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
what about if you work in the sun all day? last year I got sun burned at least twice, im olive skin tone and people think im a white mutt in the winter and a negro in the summer. im considering trying sun screen finally after years I do kinda have some forehead wrinkles alil bit.

what about if you work in the sun all day? last year I got sun burned at least twice, im olive skin tone and people think im a white mutt in the winter and a negro in the summer. im considering trying sun screen finally after years I do kinda have some forehead wrinkles alil bit.
Just use zinc based korean sun screen on your face, neck and hands, let your arms and legs open for the sun to get vit D and other benefits

Its mostly recession of jaw that causes under eye bags , and nasolabial folds , which is what
Legit, my grandfather is 73yo, worked alot on the field when younger, doesn't have much wrinkles on his face. I think the whole stay of the sun only applies for type 1 skin people like blondes and ginger
People correlate with aging. See alistair overeem his skin enevr aged much is last 20 years due to how compact his whole facial bone structure is.gandy always had a lack of fat pad in his face which causes such insane aging. Most guys like brock lesnar wont age due to compact and properly faces. U see guys like khabib, the skin is really good and tight. Its all bones. I used to think balding is caused by hormones but it was due to skull shape . I gog back my all my hair from nw2 to full hairline ,once my skull became compact and squarish.

Direct sun on skin isn't important for vitamin D only, it's also has other major health benefits.

UV-A increase nitric oxide which is good for heart health, that's why people from the equator suffer the least circulatory problems. Same for meds

UV-B is very important too,
humans make several important peptide and hormone “photoproducts” when our skin is exposed to the UVB wavelength of sunlight (22). These include:

• β-Endorphin: a natural opiate that induces relaxation and increases pain tolerance (23, 24)
  • Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide: a vasodilator that protects against hypertension, vascular inflammation, and oxidative stress (25)
  • Substance P: a neuropeptide that promotes blood flow and regulates the immune system in response to acute stressors (26)
  • Adrenocorticotropic Hormone: a polypeptide hormone that controls cortisol release by the adrenal glands, thus regulating the immune system and inflammation (27)
  • Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone: a polypeptide hormone that reduces appetite, increases libido, and is also responsible for increased skin pigmentation (27)
Jfl at copers who think their d3 supplementation is enough for health when they look like pale sewer depressed goblins, keep crying for healthy sun kissed Chads. Also about vitamin d3 supplementation:

"Yet vitamin D supplementation has failed spectacularly in clinical trials. Five years ago, researchers were already warning that it showed zero benefit, and the evidence has only grown stronger. In November, one of the largest and most rigorous trials of the vitamin ever conducted—in which 25,871 participants received high doses for five years—found no impact on cancer, heart disease, or stroke.

[...]

It was already well established that rates of high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, and overall mortality all rise the farther you get from the sunny equator, and they all rise in the darker months. Weller put two and two together and had what he calls his “eureka moment”: Could exposing skin to sunlight lower blood pressure?

Sure enough, when he exposed volunteers to the equivalent of 30 minutes of summer sunlight without sunscreen, their nitric oxide levels went up and their blood pressure went down. Because of its connection to heart disease and strokes, blood pressure is the leading cause of premature death and disease in the world, and the reduction was of a magnitude large enough to prevent millions of deaths on a global level.

[...]

Vitamin D now looks like the tip of the solar iceberg. Sunlight triggers the release of a number of other important compounds in the body, not only nitric oxide but also serotonin and endorphins. It reduces the risk of prostate, breast, colorectal, and pancreatic cancers. It improves circadian rhythms. It reduces inflammation and dampens autoimmune responses. It improves virtually every mental condition you can think of. And it’s free."
Sun exposure causes ageing, I'm pale too, so not for me

there are losses in both cases. either you have cumskin and look unhealthy and cuckish or you get tan and get wrinkles faster. i'd say the latter option is better because cumskin is one of the biggest looksmins (esp. if u have scars, marks, darkened areas and/or acne)
The idea that white skin looks unhealthy or cuckish is blatant leftist propaganda that even white women dont believe when choosing mates.

Sun is bad for skin, tan implies the low cast slave who is forced to work in fields, while pale skin shows indoor jobs.

• JFL
Reactions: ivan.kuk and BrahminBoss