Reminder: You’ll never have this

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
The chad childhood experience.

No matter how much you looksmax or even hardmax, you just simply weren’t born with the bones to be the chad in kindergarten or middle school. You just aren’t that guy. While chad was in kindergarten, all the girls kissed him “as a joke”, what were you doing in the meantime? Playing with sand. While chad was developing his social skills in primary schools, everything he did, got a positive response from his peers and teachers, you were getting the negative responses, no matter how nice you tried to be or how much you tried conforming to social norms. This has left a mark on you and by now, it’s too late buddyboyo. You can hardmaxx all you want, you’ll never be as social as chad, as NT or have the same thinking as him, no matter what you look like on the outside. If you’ve ascended past the age of 12, the damage has been done and it’s irreversible.

tags

@kebab @anthony111553 @BitchBoy @WishIwasChico @Nick.Harte @PseudoMaxxer @Eli

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, p0lishsubhuman, randomop and 15 others
8E13B3CC 062F 48EB 85D0 1CCA5DE2998D

What bad childhood? Look at me Nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Niksy, mogstars and 12 others
IMG 0647

Not to brag, but you could say I had the experience alright:sneaky:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, mogstars, IMOGYOU and 6 others
Fuck @socialcel is brutal. He tags banned users just to rub it in. Wtf bro

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, mid, Nick.Harte and 4 others
I had 4 gfs in middle school buddy i hit that early puberty i was bigger and stronger than most niggas with big face Bones and zygos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me, wollet2, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
I had 4 gfs in middle school buddy i hit that early puberty i was bigger and stronger than most niggas with big face Bones and zygos

Chad toddler got to fuck all the kindergarten girls and teachers, meanwhile I believed that babies came from the bird in the sky

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 50702, IMOGYOU and 4 others
While chad was in kindergarten, all the girls kissed him “as a joke”,
I unironically got this lol ahaha, even had multiple girlfriends back then and in elementary school

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and the BULL
How did you end up on an incel site at 35 bullying teenagers then. Brutal for you

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, ConfusedBolivian, Pikabro and 3 others
Fuck @socialcel is brutal. He tags banned users just to rub it in. Wtf bro
i tag bitchboy cause he’s a real nigga. wont stop tagging him js cause the joos removed him

• +1
Reactions: kebab, WishIwasChico and PseudoMaxxer
Chad toddler got to fuck all the kindergarten girls and teachers, meanwhile I believed that babies came from the bird in the sky
In kindergarten i remember this girl asked me to be her boyfriend, i said ok and she kissed me and then pulled her shirt down and let me touch her tit lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Narcissus🥀 and socialcel
How did you end up on an incel site at 35 bullying teenagers then. Brutal for you
Because muh teen love means jackshit. It's all about Building momentum in Life and i Lost It when i started getting my First schizo episodes during last year of college then started getting rejected left and right for jobs

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, mogstars, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and ReinhardRacist
Because muh teen love means jackshit. It's all about Building momentum in Life and i Lost It when i started getting my First schizo episodes during last year of college then started getting rejected left and right for jobs
No everyone was the same height younger then the other guys grew taller while you stayed at 5’3 and you became invisible and was left for the ward. Brutal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and socialcel
No everyone was the same height younger then the other guys grew taller while you stayed at 5’3 and you became invisible and was left for the ward. Brutal
People were surpassing me the First Years of hs then i catched up in late hs and surpassed them in college. I stopped growing at 25 yo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and WishIwasChico
People were surpassing me the First Years of hs then i catched up in late hs and surpassed them in college. I stopped growing at 25 yo
how tall are you now master

The chad childhood experience.

No matter how much you looksmax or even hardmax, you just simply weren’t born with the bones to be the chad in kindergarten or middle school. You just aren’t that guy. While chad was in kindergarten, all the girls kissed him “as a joke”, what were you doing in the meantime? Playing with sand. While chad was developing his social skills in primary schools, everything he did, got a positive response from his peers and teachers, you were getting the negative responses, no matter how nice you tried to be or how much you tried conforming to social norms. This has left a mark on you and by now, it’s too late buddyboyo. You can hardmaxx all you want, you’ll never be as social as chad, as NT or have the same thinking as him, no matter what you look like on the outside. If you’ve ascended past the age of 12, the damage has been done and it’s irreversible.

tags

@kebab @anthony111553 @BitchBoy @WishIwasChico @Nick.Harte @PseudoMaxxer @Eli
i actually did have a chad tier childhood though. i was extroverted and popular as a kid when i was 5-11 years old. then when i turned 12 everything changed from dogshit environment so i am a rotter now

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
I was and I'm still here.

Everyone guy unless extremely non nt has a ‘chad’ childhood btw. It’s when women go through puberty and become breedable at 14 that she is suddenly ten times more attractive than you in the dating market. At this point it only gets worse for men.

Everything changed for me at 14. The girls became stuck up, bitchy, no longer cared to speak to me or other guys. It’s when they begin to realise their value and their hypergamy drives in

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Nick.Harte and socialcel
Everyone guy unless extremely non nt has a ‘chad’ childhood btw.
i’m just extremely non nt then

It’s when women go through puberty and become breedable at 14 that she is suddenly ten times more attractive than you in the dating market. At this point it only gets worse for men
in a month i’m going travelling and will try to fuck as many 14-15 yr olds as possible, 14 yr olds can be hot

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and kebab
i’m just extremely non nt then

in a month i’m going travelling and will try to fuck as many 14-15 yr olds as possible, 14 yr olds can be hot
Bro gonna have the whole worlds police departments after him. Fuck mirin the teen slaying spree wtf. Wait how old are you tho bro? You might end up in jail if older than 18

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and socialcel
Bro gonna have the whole worlds police departments after him. Fuck mirin the teen slaying spree wtf. Wait how old are you tho bro? You might end up in jail if older than 18
i’m 16+age of consent is 14 there. jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and the BULL
Everyone guy unless extremely non nt has a ‘chad’ childhood btw. It’s when women go through puberty and become breedable at 14 that she is suddenly ten times more attractive than you in the dating market. At this point it only gets worse for men.

Everything changed for me at 14. The girls became stuck up, bitchy, no longer cared to speak to me or other guys. It’s when they begin to realise their value and their hypergamy drives in
HS was Easy as fuck, even dated a Stacy that became an OF top content creator later on. It's when they reach 25 yo then they start to have out of this world standards, chad + Rich. While their value go down, their standards go up because muh career

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
HS was Easy as fuck, even dated a Stacy that became an OF top content creator later on. It's when they reach 25 yo then they start to have out of this world standards, chad + Rich. While their values go down, their standards go up because muh career
It’s not 25 they have standards wtf are you smoking??? Jfl tbh I am in disbelief if you think that.

Ye cause when they are 16-24 there literal prime years they are not hypergamous at all bro

It’s not 25 they have standards wtf are you smoking??? Jfl tbh I am in disbelief if you think that.

Ye cause when they are 16-24 there literal prime years they are not hypergamous at all bro
They have lower standards during their prime, they don't care if you're broke or non full on chad. When they start getting roasties they've seen It all so they demand only the best of the best

• JFL
They have lower standards during their prime, they don't care if you're broke or non full on chad. When they start getting roasties they've seen It all so they demand only the best of the best
Bro leave this site I am actually disappointed in you. It was true all along. You are indeed a retard.

Bro leave this site I am actually disappointed in you. It was true all along. You are indeed a retard.
he’s right. carreer matters more to roasties. they lower standards lookswise tho

Bro roasties have higher standards even If their value go down. You don't understand female brain. While they're in prime they're still experiencing, they still haven't found king of chads and don't care if you can't provide for them. When they start getting old they have already seen all kind of cocks so they don't want anymore that broke HTN, they're not experiencing anymore they're looking for the real deal

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and socialcel
he’s right. carreer matters more to roasties. they lower standards lookswise tho
They don't, they up standards. If a guy Is normie with a gl roastie you can bet he's in the top 1% of wealth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and WishIwasChico
So they are easier as anyone can get a career plus roasties care about muh personality more as they want an ltr and family they are way easier than prime pussy. Those girls are ruthless they know their worth and want the best of the best guys. Then they hit 25 and becoming caring and soppy jfl at them

• Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2
They don't, they up standards. If a guy Is normie with a gl roastie you can bet he's in the top 1% of wealth
Bro roasties are legit easy. Even a subhuman curry like @MakinItHappen managed to get an ltr with one. Jfl at you btw ltring a roaster off bumble. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
So they are easier as anyone can get a career plus roasties care about muh personality more as they want an ltr and family they are way easier than prime pussy. Those girls are ruthless they know their worth and want the best of the best guys. Then they hit 25 and becoming caring and soppy jfl at them
Shut the fuck Bro younger girls are easier i never had problems with younger girls and only top 10% of males can get a career

• +1
  • JFL
Shut the fuck Bro younger girls are easier i never had problems with younger girls and only top 10% of males can get a career
Why aren’t you slaying 18 year old then what you say makes no sense fucking retard jfl at you tbh. Back to the ward for you I think.

Why aren’t you slaying 18 year old then what you say makes no sense fucking retard jfl at you tbh. Back to the ward for you I think.
Last time i went out i had an underage jb approaching me i look juvenile and young girls are Easy but roasties are hotter to me. Roasties want the full package.

• +1
  • JFL
My whole life will be like that and I don’t expect any changes btw. It never began.

• Woah