Reminder: You’ll never have this

Last time i went out i had an underage jb approaching me i look juvenile and young girls are Easy but roasties are hotter to me. Roasties want the full package.
Nice one trolling me tbf had me for a while over for my autism

Nice one trolling me tbf had me for a while over for my autism
Bro roasties are hotter they have bigger asses and legs and more defined faces. Prime girls are small and have too Chubby faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and WishIwasChico
My whole life will be like that and I don’t expect any changes btw. It never began.
you could slay esp if you NTmaxx.

with surgery you could probably get chadlite even tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you could slay esp if you NTmaxx.

with surgery you could probably get chadlite even tbh
Overly optimistic thinking. I will need shit ton of surgeries, including 10cm LL to look decent. I consider giving up and maybe find some copes before roping.It’s far too late, aging will catch up with me and I’ve come to terms with that. I ain’t winning shit in this life. Once a loser, always a loser.

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
Bro roasties are hotter they have bigger asses and legs and more defined faces. Prime girls are small and have too Chubby faces
Yes definitely didn’t take your meds this morning.

MEDS REMINDER! @the BULL take asap before you end up in the ward tranquillised again

Overly optimistic thinking. I will need shit ton of surgeries, including 10cm LL to look decent. I consider giving up and maybe find some copes before roping.It’s far too late, aging will catch up with me and I’ve come to terms with that. I ain’t winning shit in this life. Once a loser, always a loser.
aren’t you already 5’10 man. don’t give up like that

• +1
Yes definitely didn’t take your meds this morning.

MEDS REMINDER! @the BULL take asap before you end up in the ward tranquillised again
Bro i prefer roasties

• +1
aren’t you already 5’10 man. don’t give up like that
Dwarf height. Below 6’1-6’2+ = over. Let’s say I manage to get foids, I will still never recover from the brutal moggings I’ve received throughout all these years. I’ve realised my place in this soyciety. I was born to be stepped on and makes others stand out.

Dwarf height. Below 6’1-6’2+ = over.
you could fraud to 6’1 so easily it’s insane.

I will still never recover from the brutal moggings I’ve received throughout all these years. I’ve realised my place in this soyciety. I was born to be stepped on and makes others stand out.
get revenge on chad and cuck him

• +1
same tbh even tho i was the tallest in primary school i was just too autistic to talk to girls i only cared about playing video games only had 3-4 friends in my lifetime but we dont contact each other anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and socialcel
get revenge on chad and cuck him
A video of him fucking my oneitis while I was writimg on incel forums is enough to anihilate me

• So Sad
Reactions: socialcel
10cm LL with good proportions, I’ll be fine
get LL then I guess but you don’t need it. unless you’re gigarich i’d invest into other surgeries

• +1
A video of him fucking my oneitis while I was writimg on incel forums is enough to anihilate me
did this acc happen? and did they send it to you or what

• +1
same tbh even tho i was the tallest in primary school i was just too autistic to talk to girls i only cared about playing video games only had 3-4 friends in my lifetime but we dont contact each other anymore.
It’s brutal to go from being the tallest to average or the shortest. Suifuel to see how foids eyeful these guys while you watch.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
did this acc happen? and did they send it to you or what
Nah. I heard she got fucked by Tyrone by my acquaintances back then. I didn’t bother watching the sex tape and I didn’t know she was into black guys.

It’s brutal to go from being the tallest to average or the shortest. Suifuel to see how foids eyeful these guys while you watch.
Yea i was 5'10 at 8th grade primary school grew an inch at 15 now at 22 still the same height jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga and Nick.Harte
Nah. I heard she got fucked by Tyrone by my acquaintances back then. I didn’t bother watching the sex tape and I didn’t know she was into black guys.
fair enough. having a oneitis is brutal to begin with

• +1
Yea i was 5'10 at 8th grade primary school grew an inch at 15 now at 22 still the same height jfl
Brutal bruh. How tall are your friends btw ?

Your friends. The ones you were playing video games with
Tallest is 6'3, fat guy is 6'1, a 6 footer and a 5'8 skinny guy
Of course all of them had/has a gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel and Nick.Harte
Tallest is 6'3, fat guy is 6'1, a 6 footer and a 5'8 skinny guy
Of course all of them had/has a gf
I had a friend who was around the same height as me at 17, and this guy grew up to 6’4-6’5, towering over people on the streets when he walks. Some people can go from being a loser to a winner in the end but for some of us, it never began.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Your friends. The ones you were playing video games with

Fat guys gf

• +1
  • +1
legit. and so hard to get im almost invisible to roasties

getting roasties easily is the chad test. you gotta be tall look like this , have a 8x6 and a job. or u can just get lucky betabuxxing with sub big dick but you WILL GET CUCKED
VASALOS-KONSTANTINOS.jpg

only bluepilled copers think faggot twinks that get laid in school-college mog this guy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
The chad childhood experience.

No matter how much you looksmax or even hardmax, you just simply weren’t born with the bones to be the chad in kindergarten or middle school. You just aren’t that guy. While chad was in kindergarten, all the girls kissed him “as a joke”, what were you doing in the meantime? Playing with sand. While chad was developing his social skills in primary schools, everything he did, got a positive response from his peers and teachers, you were getting the negative responses, no matter how nice you tried to be or how much you tried conforming to social norms. This has left a mark on you and by now, it’s too late buddyboyo. You can hardmaxx all you want, you’ll never be as social as chad, as NT or have the same thinking as him, no matter what you look like on the outside. If you’ve ascended past the age of 12, the damage has been done and it’s irreversible.

tags

@kebab @anthony111553 @BitchBoy @WishIwasChico @Nick.Harte @PseudoMaxxer @Eli
Glad that I had this experience, however I would say that most my chad experiences during development were during middle school

I mog myself back then in terms of looks (for my age, I was a htn-strong htn back then, while I am a solid chadlite now), but I was quite popular and high status, while nowadays I am just slightly above avg status at my current school, and I don’t do as well

Just shows how important status and NT is as long as you are at least a ltn-mtn in looks. If you are htn+, you will do well with women unless you are completely lacking in those areas, but will still always do better with those qualities