Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

I also used @FreakkForLife stretching guide - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Results:

2.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 1.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in night height
Very vivid and deep sleeps
Occasional very intense night sweats and intestinal pain
'Numbing' of my emotions (Don't find joy in doing things I used to do) and feeling detached from my body as if I am not living life and just viewing days go by
Mild insomnia (read that alpha gpc can cause insomnia and sleep troubles)
Puffy nipples (will be ordering p5p for prolactin control)
3kg increase in weight
Feeling bigger and fuller

Plans:

Adding cjc-dac at 400-800mcg EW either nasal administration or injection

Any advice will be appreciated.

@Osie @MongolTurk @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx, reptiles, _elijahschmidt_ and 14 others
Good for you, keep going

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: coispet, IndraBC and benchlordthethird
crazy good results

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: svlz, Spiritualcell and benchlordthethird
Placebo is hell of drug

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vyirus, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 29747 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
16 different jewish drugs just to grow up to 5'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, m0ss26, Glacier and 9 others
Fuk I wish I was red-pilled about height when I was a teen. I leanmaxxed for almost a year at age 14 and missed out on like 2 inches of height.

• +1
Reactions: zura and bodydmorph2004
I started my Heightmaxxing journey on the 15th of November with the stack of;

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

I also used @FreakkForLife stretching guide - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Results:

2.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 1.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in night height
'Numbing' of my emotions (Don't find joy in doing things I used to do) and feeling detached from my body as if I am not living life and just viewing days go by
3kg increase in weight

Plans:

Raw milk, colostrum, melatonin 30 minutes before falling asleep and 120g+ of protein daily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, BrahminBoss and benchlordthethird
Fuk I wish I was red-pilled about height when I was a teen. I leanmaxxed for almost a year at age 14 and missed out on like 2 inches of height.
*blackpilled.

You have achieved in one month what animals take 5 generations to do
Maybe he has elevated or above average thyroid hormone levels or is pretty young.

Incredible progress, you’ve had the same amount of growth as me in just 1 month(I’ve been trying on and off for 1.5 years). My only recommendation is that you stick to injection when it comes to adding the CJC, use nasal if you’re scared to pin, but pinning is generally superior. You may also want to decrease the MK dose because that dosage is likely causing you to eat a lot of carbohydrates and therefor release a lot of insulin which may interfere with the peptides. Try not to eat and carbs for 3 hours before and 1 hour after the injection/nasal dose. The CJC will stop working as well after 2 weeks, so taking 2 weeks off and upping the dosage would be my recommendation to keep the growth coming.

It’s very obvious you know what you’re doing, I haven’t done your level of research in about a year so take my words with a grain of salt.

Good luck, much love

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, benchlordthethird and enchanted_elixir
Incredible progress, you’ve had the same amount of growth as me in just 1 month(I’ve been trying on and off for 1.5 years). My only recommendation is that you stick to injection when it comes to adding the CJC, use nasal if you’re scared to pin, but pinning is generally superior. You may also want to decrease the MK dose because that dosage is likely causing you to eat a lot of carbohydrates and therefor release a lot of insulin which may interfere with the peptides. Try not to eat and carbs for 3 hours before and 1 hour after the injection/nasal dose. The CJC will stop working as well after 2 weeks, so taking 2 weeks off and upping the dosage would be my recommendation to keep the growth coming.

It’s very obvious you know what you’re doing, I haven’t done your level of research in about a year so take my words with a grain of salt.

Good luck, much love
CJC-1295 with DAC can literally be injected weekly or even biweekly. It lasts very long.
Not sure tolerance would build up if as long as you're not injecting daily.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk

Good luck, much love
Good reply though.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
Maybe he has elevated or above average thyroid hormone levels or is pretty young.
I was reading your other thread on the thyroid hormone (high iq thread), and I have had increased metabolism from a young age which could also play it my results in 1 month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and enchanted_elixir
I was reading your other thread on the thyroid hormone (high iq thread), and I have had increased metabolism from a young age which could also play it my results in 1 month.
Could this also mean I achieve my results quicker = reaching my 'genetic limit' quicker? or is this not the case, take Tony Robbins for example

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Could this also mean I achieve my results quicker = reaching my 'genetic limit' quicker? or is this not the case, take Tony Robbins for example
Well it depends on estrogen levels on when you'll hit your limit.
More estrogen equals faster growth plate closure.
Elevated metabolism and estrogen is a death sentence on growth period, and you are correct, people with hyperthyroidism stop growing earlier.

But I hypothesize that people don't really stop growing. I just think as we get older, you need more growth factors to get similar results.
Under my hypothesis, when one hits 35, they'd need acromegaly tier IGF-1 levels to gain an inch of height. For someone under 25, this isn't the case.

But growth plates don't close at a certain age, it depends on someone's biochemistry from birth to the present moment. Someone with lower estrogen levels, malnourished, lower thyroid levels, etc. probably are more likely to have plates that are more open compared to others their age.

As with Tony Robbins, he demonstrates that growth can still happen after 18 (water at this point) but that post-adult growth sometimes happens more in the spine than other parts like the legs.

Most people don't grow taller after 16-18 because they don't have elevated growth factor levels, like Tony did.
But if someone between 16 and 24-ish did elevate their growth factors, they'd grow.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and looksmidder
how much did u pay for all of it bro

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Results:

3kg increase in weight

Plans:

JFL blud is utterly wasting his money. Could have donated the cash to me and I would make you a subliminal which has the same placebo effect JFL :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, Glacier, yirma19 and 2 others

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Results:

3kg increase in weight

Plans:

@Osie @MongolTurk @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife[/USER
[/QUOTE]
good shit lil bro what ur height currently and before heightmaxxing.

Elevated metabolism and estrogen is a death sentence on growth period, and you are correct, people with hyperthyroidism stop growing earlier.

But I hypothesize that people don't really stop growing. I just think as we get older, you need more growth factors to get similar results.
Under my hypothesis, when one hits 35, they'd need acromegaly tier IGF-1 levels to gain an inch of height. For someone under 25, this isn't the case.

But growth plates don't close at a certain age, it depends on someone's biochemistry from birth to the present moment. Someone with lower estrogen levels, malnourished, lower thyroid levels, etc. probably are more likely to have plates that are more open compared to others their age.

As with Tony Robbins, he demonstrates that growth can still happen after 18 (water at this point) but that post-adult growth sometimes happens more in the spine than other parts like the legs.

Most people don't grow taller after 16-18 because they don't have elevated growth factor levels, like Tony did.
But if someone between 16 and 24-ish did elevate their growth factors, they'd grow.
High iq reply. keep estrogen low, increased thyroid levels, increased igf1, stretching and sleep.

I will include iodine, tyrosine and zinc into my stack from your thyroid thread.

Do you know any information on glucosamine + chondroitin and its impacts on height growth?

how much did u pay for all of it bro
It was a bit, mk677 isn't that expensive. Brought everything else other then mk677 and arimidex on amazon and some local chemists.

Raw milk, colostrum, melatonin 30 minutes before falling asleep and 120g+ of protein daily.
Whats the purpose of raw milk and colostrum for height growth?

CJC-1295 with DAC can literally be injected weekly or even biweekly. It lasts very long.
Not sure tolerance would build up if as long as you're not injecting daily.
it definitely built up for me. Probably not tolerance for the CJC itself, but the bones may become tolerant to the GH(i.e. they've grown as much as they can given the amount of gh that the pituitary secreted).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Asps12
you cant grow in 1 month its al placebooooo

OP is high IQ, all the copers will do stretches cause they're scared to take anything. Take out melatonin though, it just shuts down your body's natural production of it

i’ve been thinking abt this for a while and i think people might stop growing more often because of growth plate dormance than closure, it might have to do with dna methylation as well

since dna methylation decreases over time and i imagine it has some correlation with gene expression, growth plate dormance could be a result of lower gene expression causing higher levels of required hormones for growth + the fact that hormone levels are naturally lower as well. therefore theoretically growth could be achieved far later than normal if these factors are optimised without needing debilitatingly high igf levels

OP is high IQ, all the copers will do stretches cause they're scared to take anything. Take out melatonin though, it just shuts down your body's natural production of it
Stretches + stack = free gains.

I use melatonin for the mild suppression of estrogen and added sleep benefit. When I paired it with my stack after 2 weeks without it, the sleep was of much higher quality but I will be cycling it for 2 months then hopping off so my body can start naturally producing it.

I don't know if the cost to benefit ratio is good because I would suppose it does help height growth because of better and deeper sleeps allows for more hgh secretion and the small estrogen suppression, but I don't know what happens for building tolerance or the long term effects of shutting down the body's natural production of it if run for a long period of time.

I’m 19 and my growth plates closed. My height hasn’t changed for like 1-2 years. Ur saying I could still grow? Even if I increased my HGH tenfold I still wouldn’t grow as my plates are closed

Might not be worth it in that case

I’m 19 and my growth plates closed. My height hasn’t changed for like 1-2 years. Ur saying I could still grow? Even if I increased my HGH tenfold I still wouldn’t grow as my plates are closed
Derek from mpmd grew 1 inch after blasting hgh in his 20's pretty sure, spine growth plates close around 25 years old.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
@shalomnigga I was 173cm morning height before I started now I am 175.5cm (+- 0.5cm) in 1 month of heightmaxxing. I will continue this for 4 months.

Derek from mpmd grew 1 inch after blasting hgh in his 20's pretty sure, spine growth plates close around 25 years old.
I don’t want to blast something which could have harmful effects tho.

Sprinting increases HGH by 2000% according to a study, this is even more than pharma HGH. So a good portion of that could help with height growth no? @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566

Sprinting increases HGH by 2000% according to a study, this is even more than pharma HGH. So a good portion of that could help with height growth no? @enchanted_elixir
Increasing height by taking absurd amounts of HGH and having IGF1 high the whole day has more bad then good at older ages because you would have to be borderline acromegalic. Take Rich Piana for example, he was taking 20 iu's of HGH and he had a heart and liver twice the weight and size of a average male, and I am still not sure if he grew in height.

Increasing HGH by 2000% for a short period of time after growth plate fusion and ossification wouldn't increase length in the bone, it wouldn't be logical because then all bodybuilders on high exogenous amounts of HGH the whole day instead of short pulses would grow taller.

The only way to grow taller at later ages would be to increase or maintain morning height by increasing the size of the spinal discs and cartilage with supplements and/or HGH and stretching which you do with a much smaller dose of HGH or peptides without risking the side effects of acromegaly tier HGH and IGF1 levels.

Increasing HGH by 2000% for a short period of time after growth plate fusion and ossification wouldn't increase length in the bone, it wouldn't be logical because then all bodybuilders on high exogenous amounts of HGH the whole day instead of short pulses would grow taller.
this was assuming you could grow taller after ur plates fused as that was the topic of discussion at hand

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
this was assuming you could grow taller after ur plates fused as that was the topic of discussion at hand
"The only way to grow taller at later ages would be to increase or maintain morning height by increasing the size of the spinal discs and cartilage with supplements and/or HGH and stretching which you do with a much smaller dose of HGH or peptides without risking the side effects of acromegaly tier HGH and IGF1 levels."

"The only way to grow taller at later ages would be to increase or maintain morning height by increasing the size of the spinal discs and cartilage with supplements and/or HGH and stretching which you do with a much smaller dose of HGH or peptides without risking the side effects of acromegaly tier HGH and IGF1 levels."
What peptides should i take

Best stack would be something like HGH + AI and peptide stacks come close to the results of it but being cheaper and easily accessible.

I will link you to some guides but you do have closed plates so the cost to benefit ratio you'll need to ask yourself. Remember take everything on this website with a grain of salt, everyones body's and genetics are different.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, ripikke and enchanted_elixir

It's short lived. That HGH spike doesn't last that long.
You'd have to do it very often, consistently, for months, for results.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, IndraBC and sportsmogger