Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

I also used @
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife stretching guide - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Results:

1cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 0cm increase in night height, since my last post so in total 3.5cm increase in height for morning and 1.5cm increase in height for night.
1kg increase in weight
Rest of symptoms from previous post.

Reasons:

Possible slow down because I wasn't consistent on my stretching or because height growth just simply slowed down.

Any advice will be appreciated.

@Osie @
MongolTurk
@MongolTurk @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir @
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, SteveRogers, qxtwz7854 and 1 other person
Age?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
1 cm, 0 differences on attractivenness. Just moneymaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 49130, urielRanhel and 3 others
and what do you mean by this: 1cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 0cm increase in night height, since my last post so in total 3.5cm increase in height for morning and 1.5cm increase in height for night.

and what do you mean by this: 1cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 0cm increase in night height, since my last post so in total 3.5cm increase in height for morning and 1.5cm increase in height for night.
So I took 2 controlled measurements for morning height and night height at the start of my heightmaxx, and have grown 3.5cm from the morning height initial measurement and 1.5cm from the night height initial measurement.

My last post had my 1 month results which was 2.5cm increase in morning height and 1.5cm increase in night height. This post had my 2nd month results.

The +- is just a range of error for the measurements.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
So I took 2 controlled measurements for morning height and night height at the start of my heightmaxx, and have grown 3.5cm from the morning height initial measurement and 1.5cm from the night height initial measurement.

My last post had my 1 month results which was 2.5cm increase in morning height and 1.5cm increase in night height. This post had my 2nd month results.

The +- is just a range of error for the measurements.
whats your age and starting height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
1 cm, 0 differences on attractivenness. Just moneymaxx bro
3.5cm from the start. Have noticed my hair to grow thicker and longer, facially and on the head. Jaw is much more defined as well. Moneymaxxing aswell.

shit stack. dont expect growth on this

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, mike21 and benchlordthethird
Isn't that a DHT blocker? and DHT in puberty leads to increased penile growth
Well, i started with 18y and my dick still grew like 1cm or 1.5cm.
But if u are younger than 18, dont take

Well, i started with 18y and my dick still grew like 1cm or 1.5cm.
But if u are younger than 18, dont take
And doesn't finasteride only delay the inevitable of losing your hair if your predisposed to balding genetically? if thats the case just seems like a money pit

And doesn't finasteride only delay the inevitable of losing your hair if your predisposed to balding genetically? if thats the case just seems like a money pit
Well, if u are younger, u can regrow some lost hairs. I regrew some hair thanks for God and still regrowing. So, no, its not cope, tbh. My hair loss stopped.

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Well, if u are younger, u can regrow some lost hairs. I regrew some hair thanks for God and still regrowing. So, no, its not cope, tbh. My hair loss stopped.
Yeah I'll look into it more after I have fully finished puberty.

I started my Heightmaxxing journey on the 15th of November with the stack of;

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

I also used @
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife stretching guide - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Results:

1cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 0cm increase in night height, since my last post so in total 3.5cm increase in height for morning and 1.5cm increase in height for night.
1kg increase in weight
Rest of symptoms from previous post.

Reasons:

Possible slow down because I wasn't consistent on my stretching or because height growth just simply slowed down.

Any advice will be appreciated.

@Osie @
MongolTurk
@MongolTurk @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir @
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
Nice man, i used a really similar stack for 2.5 months but I also included aromasin. I also noticed 1cm growth in the first month but after that shit started to slow down.

Are u gonna continue with ur stack? Imo the best results will come from consistency and doing it long term but u need to be careful with ur health too.

• +1
cope

• JFL
Nice man, i used a really similar stack for 2.5 months but I also included aromasin. I also noticed 1cm growth in the first month but after that shit started to slow down.

Are u gonna continue with ur stack? Imo the best results will come from consistency and doing it long term but u need to be careful with ur health too.
Yeah good shit bro, you should of continued.

Yeah gonna continue for a total of 4 months, then 1 month off. So another 2 months to go. Then I'll hop back on for 4 months with cjc dac added then probably hop off indefinitely depending on results but I will run arimidex from then on until I am 18.

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Yeah good shit bro, you should of continued.

Yeah gonna continue for a total of 4 months, then 1 month off. So another 2 months to go. Then I'll hop back on for 4 months with cjc dac added then probably hop off indefinitely depending on results but I will run arimidex from then on until I am 18.
Ik, i regret not continuing but i stopped since I ran out of money and I needed to get drug tested in a month.

If u take a month off, I read somewhere that after u stop taking aromasin/arimidex ur estrogen will rebound and cause growth plate closure, might wanna be careful or talk to some experienced heightmaxxers about it.

However if u dont take a month off its gonna be bad for ur health imo, so there isnt a perfect solution really.

Ik, i regret not continuing but i stopped since I ran out of money and I needed to get drug tested in a month.

If u take a month off, I read somewhere that after u stop taking aromasin/arimidex ur estrogen will rebound and cause growth plate closure, might wanna be careful or talk to some experienced heightmaxxers about it.

However if u dont take a month off its gonna be bad for ur health imo, so there isnt a perfect solution really.
Yeah thats tough bro. Whats your height now? Grow any more since then?

I am going to remain on with arimidex for 2 years consistently, and just take a break off the main stack.

Yeah thats tough bro. Whats your height now? Grow any more since then?

I am going to remain on with arimidex for 2 years consistently, and just take a break off the main stack.
Started at about 170 cm, grew to around 172 cm, havent grown since I stopped. My doctor said my growth plates were closing before i started anyway so im pretty sure they closed after I stopped my stack. Im disappointed but ill have to live with it

Staying on arimidex is smart imo, wishing u good luck!

• +1
Started at about 170 cm, grew to around 172 cm, havent grown since I stopped. My doctor said my growth plates were closing before i started anyway so im pretty sure they closed after I stopped my stack. Im disappointed but ill have to live with it

Staying on arimidex is smart imo, wishing u good luck!
Now just moneymaxx and do other looksmaxx and your good.

Thanks bro! Got some of my inspiration from your journey and stack. Take care bro

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Comecei minha jornada de Heightmaxxing no dia 15 de novembro com a pilha de;

MK677 30mg DE
Berberina 600mg ED
Huperzina A 400mg 2xAD
Alfa GPC 600 mg 2xAD
Melatonina 3g ED
Arimidex 0,5mg DE
Creatina 5g ED
MSM 1500mg DE
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Também usei
FreakkForLife
o guia de alongamento @ @FreakkForLife - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Resultados:

Aumento de 1 cm (+- 0,5 cm) na altura matinal e aumento de 0 cm na altura noturna, desde meu último post, portanto, no total, aumento de 3,5 cm na altura para a manhã e aumento de 1,5 cm na altura para a noite.
Aumento de 1kg de peso
Resto dos sintomas do post anterior.

Razões:

Possível desaceleração porque não fui consistente em meu alongamento ou porque o crescimento em altura simplesmente desacelerou.

Qualquer conselho será apreciado.

@Osie @
Turco Mongol
@MongolTurk @
encantado_elixir
@enchanted_elixir @
FreakkForLife
@FreakkForLife
0cm The height at night and what does it matter bro, 0 cm in 1 month?damn

• JFL
0cm The height at night and what does it matter bro, 0 cm in 1 month?damn
? I have been on the cycle for only 2 months and made 1.5cm growth at night and 3.5cm in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
I can make your stack even better than this also include pics.

I can make your stack even better than this also include pics.
Everything on this website is anecdotal. I might post pictures at the end of the 4 months.

Any advice on the stack is appreciated though.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Everything on this website is anecdotal. I might post pictures at the end of the 4 months.

Any advice on the stack is appreciated though.
Try supplementing dhea and t3 and remove ashwagandha.

Try supplementing dhea and t3 and remove ashwagandha.
Can't supplementing your thyroid fuck you up if you go over? I can't get blood tests so just gotta eyeball, what dose range you recommend?

What does dhea do? and why remove ash?

Can't supplementing your thyroid fuck you up if you go over? I can't get blood tests so just gotta eyeball, what dose range you recommend?

What does dhea do? and why remove ash?
Not if you spread the dose out through the day (every 2-3 hours at 5 mcg). Ash is responsible for only slightly raising dhea and t3 while supplementing both could lead to better results. Ray peat claims to have grown more than an inch when he was in his 40’s with dhea alone so i see no reason not to try this since you have an AI. This wouldve been my stack but my plates are closed.

2 months of sarms you should be much bigger than just 1kg more

Not if you spread the dose out through the day (every 2-3 hours at 5 mcg). Ash is responsible for only slightly raising dhea and t3 while supplementing both could lead to better results. Ray peat claims to have grown more than an inch when he was in his 40’s with dhea alone so i see no reason not to try this since you have an AI. This wouldve been my stack but my plates are closed.
Any sources or certain brands?

2 months of sarms you should be much bigger than just 1kg more
Look at the other thread I posted for my 1 month update and just add them, this is thread is just for 1-2 month.

that 1 cm is just probably stretching