Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

I also used @FreakkForLife stretching guide - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Results:

2.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 1.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in night height
Very vivid and deep sleeps
Occasional very intense night sweats and intestinal pain
'Numbing' of my emotions (Don't find joy in doing things I used to do) and feeling detached from my body as if I am not living life and just viewing days go by
Mild insomnia (read that alpha gpc can cause insomnia and sleep troubles)
Puffy nipples (will be ordering p5p for prolactin control)
3kg increase in weight
Feeling bigger and fuller

Plans:

Adding cjc-dac at 400-800mcg EW either nasal administration or injection

Any advice will be appreciated.

@Osie @MongolTurk @enchanted_elixir @FreakkForLife
You have not gained any height bro atleast from your stack if anyting it was spine decompression or normal height growth, mk 667 won’t raise your igf-1 levels high enough and you are taking berberine which lowers igf-1 so you are almost cancelling it out, and you did not gain 1 inch in a month unless your like early 15/ 14

You have not gained any height bro atleast from your stack if anyting it was spine decompression or normal height growth, mk 667 won’t raise your igf-1 levels high enough and you are taking berberine which lowers igf-1 so you are almost cancelling it out, and you did not gain 1 inch in a month unless your like early 15/ 14
I wasn't growing before I took the stack for 1 year. and berberine doesn't completely cancel out the IGF1 levels MK677 produces but would only very very mildy lower it and even then I have only seen 1-2 sources saying it lowers IGF1 levels whereas there are countless anecdotal stories of users getting pre-diabetes or diabetes without using berberine with MK677.

MK677 dosing increases in IGF1.

At the end of the day, people will believe what they wish to believe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
I wasn't growing before I took the stack for 1 year. and berberine doesn't completely cancel out the IGF1 levels MK677 produces but would only very very mildy lower it and even then I have only seen 1-2 sources saying it lowers IGF1 levels whereas there are countless anecdotal stories of users getting pre-diabetes or diabetes without using berberine with MK677.

View attachment 2615862
MK677 dosing increases in IGF1.

At the end of the day, people will believe what they wish to believe.
bro you just wouldnt have grown sorry to say its impossible I know a guy who was using gh and has atleast 2-3x the igf-1 you had and grow 1 inch in 6 months, even if the berberine doesn't effect the igf-1 too much you would have to take a insanely high dose of mk 667 like 40 mg + to get near enough igf-1 for even 1 cm of growth, you experienced your last growth spurt / your spine just decompressed.

It's short lived. That HGH spike doesn't last that long.
You'd have to do it very often, consistently, for months, for results.
Sprinting consistently seems very feasible. Arguably one of the easiest things you can do.

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
bro you just wouldnt have grown sorry to say its impossible I know a guy who was using gh and has atleast 2-3x the igf-1 you had and grow 1 inch in 6 months, even if the berberine doesn't effect the igf-1 too much you would have to take a insanely high dose of mk 667 like 40 mg + to get near enough igf-1 for even 1 cm of growth, you experienced your last growth spurt / your spine just decompressed.
Cope. After 25mg of mk677 results are diminishing. Comparing two bodies without specifics is fluid. What was his bone age? Was his plates fusing or fused? Was he taking an AI?

Like said before, after growth plate fusion increasing HGH and IGF-1 does not increase longitudinal bone growth. My growth plates are still open (got them checked), and so increasing HGH and IGF-1 levels past their normal limit will result in growth.

Cope. After 25mg of mk677 results are diminishing. Comparing two bodies without specifics is fluid. What was his bone age? Was his plates fusing or fused? Was he taking an AI?

Like said before, after growth plate fusion increasing HGH and IGF-1 does not increase longitudinal bone growth. My growth plates are still open (got them checked), and so increasing HGH and IGF-1 levels past their normal limit will result in growth.
nigga stop yapping. You didn’t grow from that stack, rather it was spinal decompression, natural growth which was already gonna occur anyway or posture improvement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and benchlordthethird
nigga stop yapping. You didn’t grow from that stack, rather it was spinal decompression, natural growth which was already gonna occur anyway or posture improvement.
Your the one asking about sprinting for a HGH boost while having closed plates. 😂

nigha dont try to sound smart jfl, your calling hgh cope but your using fucking mk 667, yeah I know their are diminishing returns after 25 mg, but to even have a chance to grow taller with mk you would have to go past 25 mg, Yeah he was 16, bone age 16 and of course he was taking a AI,
holy shit are u retarded duhh after growth plates fuse igf-1 wont make u taller🤓 jfl
of course if your plates are open you would grow taller, yeah increasing igf-1 past normal limits will make you taller but mk 667 wont give a big enough increase of igf-1 lmao its cope, also let me explain why mk667 is the shittiest drug out their

mk will permantly alter your hunger hormone receptors and genes,in a very bad way, here is how

the dutch hunger winter was a periode of extreme starvation

https://academic.oup.com/ije/article/36/6/1196/814573?login=false

so this study shows that the high ghrelin that these dutch people were exposed to during the winter caused them permanent changes to things such as anxiety
This dutch study shows that being exposed to high ghrelin (extreme starvation), gene methylation occurs at the ghrelin receptor genes and these genes are also passed down to your children. This permanent change essentially causes a permanent positive feedback loop which causes you to lose more mass when cutting, have higher hunger and be more prone to stress. It essentially flips your "i might starve" switch.

bro This suggests that only 1 week of being on >5mk causes this

MK-677 causes permanent epigenetic changes that causes higher ghrelin production as well as higher ghrelin production and sensitivity
and that is permanent
not only that, it will be passed down to your children
so your children will have a higher chance of being fat

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, Deleted member 49130 and IndraBC
nigha dont try to sound smart jfl, your calling hgh cope but your using fucking mk 667, yeah I know their are diminishing returns after 25 mg, but to even have a chance to grow taller with mk you would have to go past 25 mg, Yeah he was 16, bone age 16 and of course he was taking a AI,
holy shit are u retarded duhh after growth plates fuse igf-1 wont make u taller🤓 jfl
of course if your plates are open you would grow taller, yeah increasing igf-1 past normal limits will make you taller but mk 667 wont give a big enough increase of igf-1 lmao its cope, also let me explain why mk667 is the shittiest drug out their

mk will permantly alter your hunger hormone receptors and genes,in a very bad way, here is how

so this study shows that the high ghrelin that these dutch people were exposed to during the winter caused them permanent changes to things such as anxiety
This dutch study shows that being exposed to high ghrelin (extreme starvation), gene methylation occurs at the ghrelin receptor genes and these genes are also passed down to your children. This permanent change essentially causes a permanent positive feedback loop which causes you to lose more mass when cutting, have higher hunger and be more prone to stress. It essentially flips your "i might starve" switch.

MK-677 causes permanent epigenetic changes that causes higher ghrelin production as well as higher ghrelin production and sensitivity
and that is permanent
Fr. He’s hella annoying. Low IQ graycel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: benchlordthethird and Deleted member 29747
Your the one asking about sprinting for a HGH boost while having closed plates. 😂
That was because the original premise was presupposing the condition that you can still grow whilst having closed-plates which I’ve already stated. You’re a low IQ greycel who doesn’t know shit, stay in your lane.

• Hmm...
Best stack would be something like HGH + AI and peptide stacks come close to the results of it but being cheaper and easily accessible.

I will link you to some guides but you do have closed plates so the cost to benefit ratio you'll need to ask yourself. Remember take everything on this website with a grain of salt, everyones body's and genetics are different.

Do you have a guide for injecting it?

I started my Heightmaxxing journey on the 15th of November with the stack of;

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

I also used @FreakkForLife stretching guide - https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

Results:

2.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in morning height and 1.5cm increase (+- .5cm) in night height
'Numbing' of my emotions (Don't find joy in doing things I used to do) and feeling detached from my body as if I am not living life and just viewing days go by
3kg increase in weight

Plans:

all that for 1.5 cm of height

and that is permanent
I am calling your idea of "So and so didn't grow, so you shouldn't grow" cope. I will be adding cjcdac to my stack later so the mk677 impact is boosted, so I will be reaching somewhere near mid hgh dosing (4-5IU of hgh).

For the dutch hunger winter, wouldn't there be some sort of correlation between having high ghrelin and also starving or, having high ghrelin and being in a caloric surplus?

I'm just trying widen my knowledge on this topic and talk to more people.

I am calling your idea of "So and so didn't grow, so you shouldn't grow" cope. I will be adding cjcdac to my stack later so the mk677 impact is boosted, so I will be reaching somewhere near mid hgh dosing (4-5IU of hgh).

For the dutch hunger winter, wouldn't there be some sort of correlation between having high ghrelin and also starving or, having high ghrelin and being in a caloric surplus?

I'm just trying widen my knowledge on this topic and talk to more people.
mk 667 and cjc is cope, for the price of mk 667 and cjc per month to actually reach igf-1 levels of 4-5 ius of hgh you could be spending the money on generic hgh and inject 5 iu ed for really similar price lmao,

"For the dutch hunger winter, wouldn't there be some sort of correlation between having high ghrelin and also starving or, having high ghrelin and being in a caloric surplus?"
This questions literally makes no since, ghrelin is your hunger hormone and for the dutch people it was constantly activated through them being starved, just cause your eating a lot of food doesn't matter because mk 667 basically tells your body its starving even if your not actually starving, and when your starving/ what makes you feel hungry is ghrelin, which when picked up by your brain produces more hgh, thats how people thought it would be a good idea to use it to increased height, now every greycel zoomer thinks its a good idea, cause its cheaper, and is a pill not a injection.

I am not saying you didn't grow just that it was natural growth / spine decompression / you are measuring yourself wrong or at different times throughout the day.

mk 667 and cjc is cope, for the price of mk 667 and cjc per month to actually reach igf-1 levels of 4-5 ius of hgh you could be spending the money on generic hgh and inject 5 iu ed for really similar price lmao,
Do you have any supplies for generic hgh? and my problem with using hgh or any peptide injections is storage. How long does it take for hgh to degrade or lose potency?
This questions literally makes no since, ghrelin is your hunger hormone and for the dutch people it was constantly activated through them being starved, just cause your eating a lot of food doesn't matter because mk 667 basically tells your body its starving even if your not actually starving, and when your starving/ what makes you feel hungry is ghrelin, which when picked up by your brain produces more hgh, thats how people thought it would be a good idea to use it to increased height, now every greycel zoomer thinks its a good idea, cause its cheaper, and is a pill not a injection.

I am not saying you didn't grow just that it was natural growth / spine decompression / you are measuring yourself wrong or at different times throughout the day.
I'll see the height growth over the 4 months and I'll do updates every month and @ you

• +1
Do you have any supplies for generic hgh? and my problem with using hgh or any peptide injections is storage. How long does it take for hgh to degrade or lose potency?

I'll see the height growth over the 4 months and I'll do updates every month and @ you
QSC is good for hgh and so is cat cafe, u need to refridgerate them, i am dropping a guide on this tmrw want me to @ you the reason I made it is because so many new teens like you no offense dont have a good understanding of heightmaxxing, i am making it to educate people

• +1
QSC is good for hgh and so is cat cafe, u need to refridgerate them, i am dropping a guide on this tmrw want me to @ you the reason I made it is because so many new teens like you no offense dont have a good understanding of heightmaxxing, i am making it to educate people
Yeah @ me. No offence taken, just trying to learn

• +1

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Results:

3kg increase in weight

Plans:

The numbing of your emotions is from the Ashwagandha due to its emotion suppressing ability, cycle for 2 weeks every 2 weeks, so 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.

• +1
also i wouldn't be takin mk 667, its a sarm, basically a steroid, what does it do for height growth?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The numbing of your emotions is from the Ashwagandha due to its emotion suppressing ability, cycle for 2 weeks every 2 weeks, so 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Yeah just posted the side effects I felt from the stack, might cycle off ash and melatonin after 2 months.

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Results:

3kg increase in weight

Plans:

Post pics of the increase or it didn't happen

Post pics of the increase or it didn't happen
Everything on this website is anecdotal. I might post pictures at the end of the 4 months.

mirin the results

• +1

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Results:

3kg increase in weight

Plans:

Raw dairy basketball and swimming

MK677 30mg ED
Berberine 600mg ED
Huperzine A 400mg 2xAD
Alpha GPC 600mg 2xAD
Melatonin 3g ED
Arimidex 0.5mg ED
Creatine 5g ED
MSM 1500mg ED
Ashwagandha 1000mg ED

Results:

3kg increase in weight

Plans:

Whered u buy mk from