Results: Curing cystic acne using the Caveman Regimen

stealthygeek

stealthygeek

Iron
Caveman Regimen Cured My Cystic Acne CAVEMAN REGIMEN 3 Year Update - Get Rid Of Acne Naturally

I'm shit when it comes to linking to videos here so you'll have to click the link above to the guy's video directly.

The Caveman Regimen includes not washing your face with soaps or water and let your skin heal itself using its natural oils. It also means you eat right and exercise.

From the video description:

1. Diet: Eating and drinking inflammatory foods and beverages can wreak havoc on your skin from the inside out.

2. Topical treatment: Face washes, ,moisturizers, creams, acid peels etc... contain chemicals that disrupt your skins natural ability to regulate itself and heal properly.

Acne is a warning sign from your body that something is wrong! Don't just try to treat the symptoms with face washes or pills. Find what is causing your inflammation and try to eliminate it. It can be depressing and frustrating, trust me I know! Lean on others will similar experiences for support!!

only works if you have good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I tried it for a month & didn't do shit. My acne got the worst it ever has.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Caveman Regimen Cured My Cystic Acne CAVEMAN REGIMEN 3 Year Update - Get Rid Of Acne Naturally

I'm shit when it comes to linking to videos here so you'll have to click the link above to the guy's video directly.

The Caveman Regimen includes not washing your face with soaps or water and let your skin heal itself using its natural oils. It also means you eat right and exercise.

From the video description:

1. Diet: Eating and drinking inflammatory foods and beverages can wreak havoc on your skin from the inside out.

2. Topical treatment: Face washes, ,moisturizers, creams, acid peels etc... contain chemicals that disrupt your skins natural ability to regulate itself and heal properly.

Acne is a warning sign from your body that something is wrong! Don't just try to treat the symptoms with face washes or pills. Find what is causing your inflammation and try to eliminate it. It can be depressing and frustrating, trust me I know! Lean on others will similar experiences for support!!
My general practitioner used to tell me that ''it's just puberty'' ''it'll go over'' bullshit. Asked him to direct us to a dermatologist but refused. Now my whole face is covered in acne at 16. Amazing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and sandcelmuttcel
7888.jpg