retainer microplastics

submammal

submammal

Bronze
i just thought about this. i hate my jewish retainers but my teeth can’t be fucked up again. and they cucked my forward growth. guess i just have to consume microplastics during my sleep

Mew and your teeth wont go crooked

i just thought about this. i hate my jewish retainers but my teeth can’t be fucked up again. and they cucked my forward growth. guess i just have to consume microplastics during my sleep
I have a retainer too you just mew with it in that’s what I do. Don’t see what Jewish people have to do with your retainers tho 😭

I have a retainer too you just mew with it in that’s what I do. Don’t see what Jewish people have to do with your retainers tho 😭
much like any industry, what don't jews have to do with the ortho industry? and i wouldn't be surprised if the plastics in retainers are harmful.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
much like any industry, what don't jews have to do with the ortho industry? and i wouldn't be surprised if the plastics in retainers are harmful.
I thought about possible micro plastics in my retainer honestly no idea what to do about that

I thought about possible micro plastics in my retainer honestly no idea what to do about that
think about it, they wear down and you digest the plastics. the only way to avoid it is to stop clenching or just completely ditch them

think about it, they wear down and you digest the plastics. the only way to avoid it is to stop clenching or just completely ditch them
How tf do we keep our teeth straight then

@Whatashame

Mew and your teeth wont go crooked
They could still become crooked even while mewing if his palate is fucked and narrow. If his teeth are crowded it’s over unless he’s either super young or gets mse

They could still become crooked even while mewing if his palate is fucked and narrow. If his teeth are crowded it’s over unless he’s either super young or gets mse
You can still fix that if you're a teen

Braces is a flat out scam

• +1
Reactions: Ken