Retaining MTN looks ASCENDS YOU

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
The men you're competing with slowly

have their looks start to fade away in their mid 20s and fall off a cliff by 30.

By being a MTN 18 year old you have no options, being a MTN 30 year old you have alot of options and arr good looking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Xangsane and Broski
Huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Crayola CØck

the men you are competing with in your teens, have their looks start to fade away in their mid 20s and fall off a cliff by 30

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
No lol
The dumb part is that the standards don't change like that
Older htn+ still slays all the grannies
A white young mtn would still get outslayed by an old htn. That's why women are "lonely"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: g0op, Crayola CØck, Allornothing and 4 others

the men you are competing with in your teens, have their looks start to fade away in their mid 20s and fall off a cliff by 30

Young High-mtn still can't slay fucking grannies LOL

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms, not_ovER, Crayola CØck and 2 others
No lol
A white young mtn would still get outslayed by an old htn. That's why women are "lonely"
What about a black young HTN

Bro is coping the fuck out of his balls because of his MTN looks

MTN is invisible to foids unless tall + jacked

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
time to collagenmaxx then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
No lol
there's less of them, just look at the distrubition of HTNs in the australians' right swiping. They all are younger and the MTNs are mostly older

There ARE ALOT LESS HTNs above the age of 25 and Woman will generally only fuck the same age or older than them.

A 30 year old HTN will outslay an 18 year old MTN no questions asked.

A 30 year old MTN will outslay an 18 year old MTN because your competion is so shit at 30!!!

So many men around 30 have receded hair lines, severe wrinkles and just are frankly are ugly compared to men around 20, you see this everyday with coworkers teachers, bus drivers etc...

Same applies for woman

I'm defintely HTN if you include my height dumbass

Especially if consider that twink strong MTN
who the fuck are you, i never saw you.

Your opinion is just dumb so i thought you were coping.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
When you get older Chads stay Chads with less collagen and youthful looks and frauding MTNs become incel. Standards don’t change.

It’s women who all lose looks with age.

• Hmm...
yeah but all your 'options' by that time have been pumped and dumped you just getting the leftovers

• JFL
yeah but all your 'options' by that time have been pumped and dumped you just getting the leftovers

If he's MTN he has no options to begin with, he's deluded/coping hard. Only HTN+ have any real options anything less are starving with crumbs.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and Deleted member 25223
there's less of them, just look at the distrubition of HTNs in the australians' right swiping. They all are younger and the MTNs are mostly older

There ARE ALOT LESS HTNs above the age of 25 and Woman will generally only fuck the same age or older than them.

A 30 year old MTN will outslay an 18 year old MTN because your competion is so shit at 30!!!

So many men around 30 have receded hair lines, severe wrinkles and just are frankly are ugly compared to men around 20, you see this everyday with coworkers teachers, bus drivers etc...

Same applies for woman
No lol. It literally doesn't work like this. I just told u. An 18 yo mtn can't slay grannies
A 30 yo mtn is worse than an 18 yo mtn so why would 30 yo mtn do good lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 25223

Same applies for woman
It literally doesn't matter if there's alot less. There's barely any true mtns according to okcupid and they still don't slay lol. They aren't comparing you to the bottom tier dudes. You're always compared to top tier guys no matter how old you are lmao.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Exactly, and woman's looks decline as well
No lol because this thinking is why grannies have such high smv. Guys have this mentality and dumpster dive only to get rejected. The ability to slay grannies = ability to slay young becky or ltbs with ease. It doesn't get any lower than that. You have to maintain htn or tall + body halo forever lol

No lol because this thinking is why grannies have such high smv. Guys have this mentality and dumpster dive only to get rejected. The ability to slay grannies = ability to slay young becky or ltbs with ease. It doesn't get any lower than that. You have to maintain htn or tall + body halo forever lol
I already said than a MTN is a MTN no matter their age, they won't have the oppurtunities of dating new dating average looking girls once a month I do (without using apps or cold approaching) or alot more than that; I'm not as good looking as pneumo, he kissed 4 and 3 girls when we went clubbing and got laid i only kissed 1 both times.

I already said than a MTN is a MTN no matter their age, they won't have the oppurtunities of dating new dating average looking girls once a month I do (without using apps or cold approaching) or alot more than that; I'm not as good looking as pneumo, he kissed 4 and 3 girls when we went clubbing and got laid i only kissed 1 both times.
Then how do u get more options as an old mtn? Even if their looks decline it means nothing plus theres dumpster diver young htns lol

Then how do u get more options as an old mtn? Even if their looks decline it means nothing plus theres dumpster diver young htns lol
u still do but its limited

U LOW IQ APE, IM GONNA SEND U BACK TO JUNGLE

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
u still do but its limited

U LOW IQ APE, IM GONNA SEND U BACK TO JUNGLE
Meh i guess. I was assuming youd think it was a giant smv boost.

• WTF
Meh i guess. I was assuming youd think it was a giant smv boost.
where did i say that?

you've spent thousands of dollars to look like an uga bogga ape

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
where did i say that?

you've spent thousands of dollars to look like an uga bogga ape
Tis free
Rich pal make me moonkey

• JFL
just wait till 30 theory

have their looks start to fade away in their mid 20s and fall off a cliff by 30.

By being a MTN 18 year old you have no options, being a MTN 30 year old you have alot of options and arr good looking
how would you have more options at 30 min though, you're not gonna pull any women younger than 35 at 30 MTN.

how would you have more options at 30 min though, you're not gonna pull any women younger than 35 at 30 MTN.
adding on - at 30 MTN is where most people fall to get married, they dont have A LOT OF OPTIONS they usually just have their gf/fiance/wife, once they leave a 30 MTN is fucked

no most men have problem with hair nobody's maxillla just gonna downswing out of nowhere the only one you would be mogging will be LTN or incel

adding on - at 30 MTN is where most people fall to get married, they dont have A LOT OF OPTIONS they usually just have their gf/fiance/wife, once they leave a 30 MTN is fucked
y