Rhino over the summer, how retarded will it look?

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
I’m still taking a few in person classes over the summer and I don’t want to look like I came straight from the surgeon everyday. If it looks like shit because of swelling and etc can I wear a mask?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I’m still taking a few in person classes over the summer and I don’t want to look like I came straight from the surgeon everyday. If it looks like shit because of swelling and etc can I wear a mask?
Pathetic. Say you broke your nose.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and <6PSLcel
yeah just wear a covid mask

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, NoseProphecy, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Nigga say u broke ur nose brainlet

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and NoseProphecy
i did the same. went to a new school tho, my nose is completely different. a girl was fro mmy old school she looked at me weirdily. i bet she could tell, but idgaf tbh.
i went swollen to school lol, but nobody could tell cuz my nose was done very naturally. just normal male nose now. no upturned shit.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Zherko and NoseProphecy
i did the same. went to a new school tho, my nose is completely different. a girl was fro mmy old school she looked at me weirdily. i bet she could tell, but idgaf tbh.
i went swollen to school lol, but nobody could tell cuz my nose was done very naturally. just normal male nose now. no upturned shit.
How much did you pay? I have a very similar problem bro

How much did you pay? I have a very similar problem bro
i paid 2700 euros. was brutal seeing myself for the first time. it's like my already longish philtrum got evne longer. after like some time it was ok tho, i thought it would remain upturned like in the beginning lol.

pain not so much, just uncomfortable as fuck. and i was always sensitive with nose n shit. so it was rough sleeping. also had to take like 4 different pills everyday for a week, and i hate doin that. it was bad only for like a week tho , max 2. then it was normal lol. like 2nd month i felt completely normal. now after like 7 motnhs nose feels completely normal to the touch and not sensitive. got it done right as i turned 18

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i paid 2700 euros. was brutal seeing myself for the first time. it's like my already longish philtrum got evne longer. after like some time it was ok tho, i thought it would remain upturned like in the beginning lol.

pain not so much, just uncomfortable as fuck. and i was always sensitive with nose n shit. so it was rough sleeping. also had to take like 4 different pills everyday for a week, and i hate doin that. it was bad only for like a week tho , max 2. then it was normal lol. like 2nd month i felt completely normal. now after like 7 motnhs nose feels completely normal to the touch and not sensitive. got it done right as i turned 18
Was it for blackpill reasons only or functional reasons too with ur sleep? I sort of have the same thing.

Was it for blackpill reasons only or functional reasons too with ur sleep? I sort of have the same thing.
it was for blackpill reasons lol. my nose looked like a legit beak. i've never seen someone with a nose as bad as mine. it was only bad from the side tho, weirdly.

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
what were the reactions of other ppl seeing u after surgery (who knew u before it), like how did they react

• +1
Reactions: Zherko
what were the reactions of other ppl seeing u after surgery (who knew u before it), like how did they react
my cousins and aunts said i look way better now. my family got used to it pretty quickly. nobody acted like it was a bad thing to do lmao. i would have done it no matter what tho, im the only person that matters to me besides my mom and dad, so i dont care what some niggas have to say about my choices.

guy friends who i didnt see for a few months with a good excuse didn't even notice it lmao. i used to have long hair covering my face, many times covering my nose even. looked like a beggar, but i did it on purpose.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and prince_

It’s crazy cause I have the same problem too. What’s the exact rhino called btw? I know it has something to do with the tip being downturned. Also did you also make it sharper?

It’s crazy cause I have the same problem too. What’s the exact rhino called btw? I know it has something to do with the tip being downturned. Also did you also make it sharper?
idk what its called i just asked for a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
My friend got it and I told him to say that you broke it while playing some sport and it worked (yea he’s a university volleyball player)