Rhinoplasty morph

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
Looks good af I just morphed this in Faceapp
002A71A3 0636 4E25 99A6 4025508719C6

I didn’t even touch the tip because im fine with it it’s just the bridge I hate I’m really saving up for getting this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and PointOfNoReturn
Looks like Baki in after

2C084B14 1211 4C8B 9F0F D32CBB15F81E

• JFL
Reactions: moggingmachine, Deleted member 24444, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
good luck op. Never give up on your dreams and keep grinding.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and mug
it barely makes a difference imo. from the side u look like u have sfs i would fix that first

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ifyouwannabemylover, Corleone and 3 others
it barely makes a difference imo. from the side u look like u have sfs i would fix that first
short ramus doesnt indicate short face syndrome

This enhances my side profile a lot it creates an anteface it improves 3/4 i can tilt my head down w/o my nose looking weird. Im pretty sure I’ve seen your face and your a twink chad

short ramus doesnt indicate short face syndrome
his bite looks off but it might be the fact that he's not lean making me think this
This enhances my side profile a lot it creates an anteface it improves 3/4 i can tilt my head down w/o my nose looking weird.
nose is not what constitutes an anteface honestly this rhino morph barely makes a difference to me but see what other people have to say
Im pretty sure I’ve seen your face and your a twink chad
i'm infinitely closer to subhuman than chad but i pray one day i'll make it

nose is not what constitutes an anteface honestly this rhino morph barely makes a difference to me but see what other people have to say
i dont think it constitutes it but it can be what makes it invisible if forward growth is overshadowed by the nose

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
looks so good wtf looks so pretty

• +1
also my mom literally has ideal nose on the right so theres no reason i shouldve got the shitty genetics

This is trannymaxxing. No improvement, just plastic and feminine-looking.

its literally not it fits with my eye shape anyways and my jaw is wide and my neck is thicc. its not an attractive side profile in before.
what would you have done instead

also ive seen guys and girls with this nose irl so idk how its plastic its just well developed

also ive seen guys and girls with this nose irl so idk how its plastic its just well developed
Upturned nose looks feminine.
its literally not it fits with my eye shape anyways and my jaw is wide and my neck is thicc. its not an attractive side profile in before.
what would you have done instead
Imagine wanting to look like a Los Angeles creature instead of wanting to look like a masculine Med man. Your call, but gross.

Your nose isn't your problem, your weak facial bones are.

Bimax

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
dont expect any positive remarks about rhinoplasty from looksmaxxer.

muhh bimax, not everyone is able to or wants to suffer for so many years, literally you need to have no school and just rot for a long time.
i think a nose like that harmonises with your features well, while it is true jaw surgery would improve your looks a lot, the rhinoplasty is an improvement as well.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Upturned nose looks feminine.
i didnt touch the tip, i deprojected the bridge it was already upturned i just highlighted it by making the bridge straight and not birdlike
Imagine wanting to look like a Los Angeles creature instead of wanting to look like a masculine Med man. Your call, but gross.
im not even med, im northern european with 40% of my ancestry from the british isles
Your nose isn't your problem, your weak facial bones are.
it would take way more surgery to make the rest of my face masculine to match my nose (or take copius amounts of hgh) then fixing my overly projected nose anyway

muhh bimax, not everyone is able to or wants to suffer for so many years, literally you need to have no school and just rot for a long time.
i think a nose like that harmonises with your features well, while it is true jaw surgery would improve your looks a lot, the rhinoplasty is an improvement as well.
just live ur entire life with severe sfs theory

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17920
he still looks good and he mogs you most definately
i don’t think girls thinks he looks good

what do my looks have to do with anything retard?

• +1
Almost no difference but you can do it with fillers, no rhino needed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Almost no difference but you can do it with fillers, no rhino needed
that would make the tip overly projected and the fillers would migrate with time

It's legit makes almost no difference in his case, he already has a good nose

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 17920
i don’t think girls thinks he looks good

what do my looks have to do with anything retard?
especially with a rhinoplasty some girls would think he looks good for sure.

• +1
especially with a rhinoplasty some girls would think he looks good for sure.
yes this morph is female gaze maxxed, and my nose looks way worse from 3/4 than side

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Yuno_howitez and mug
ok @fnafmaxxer morph ur rhino and try tinder
even with bimax he would need softmaxxing too to do well in tinder, but he can get girls IRL if he's NT, no reason not to. i didnt say hes a chad but hes a HTN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and mug
even with bimax he would need softmaxxing too to do well in tinder, but he can get girls IRL if he's NT, no reason not to. i didnt say hes a chad but hes a HTN.
if he’s htn he will do good on tinder

• +1
It's legit makes almost no difference in his case, he already has a good nose
his nose is good on paper but it doesnt harmonise well with his features at all, the rest looks too feminine and its not a good combo.

• +1
just take a fake candid with side profile visible
I don't what they are talking about since he already has a good nose and it would do pretty much nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
I don't what they are talking about since he already has a good nose and it would do pretty much nothing
he needs bimax with cw and a good physique

anything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and rand anon
nose bridge is bad, stop the cope

• +1

anything else is cope
its very hard to get bimax tho so i think rhino should be enough for him and fillers if he wants

You need bimax your morph did absolutely nothing to your smv.

its very hard to get bimax tho so i think rhino should be enough for him and fillers if he wants
Rhino literally will do nothing to his SMV or looks. Fillers are cope and make you look like a bloated potato when used in large quantities. His problem is that I’m he clearly has a deepbite and SFS. He needs bimax with CW to fix occlusion.

anything else is cope

1670620180187-png.1988408

nope he is HTN he mogs average guys
He’s a low dimorphism MTN

• +1
sfs and average eye area = above average

makes sense
where I live most guys look worse than that. He has good harmony from the front, i think with rhino he is HTN and chadlite with bimax

• JFL
9B956C49 AFE7 4ED9 9A10 CF567B273E72

30CF8113 6824 43A0 AFF0 1F4DFE7CD0C2

• +1
Rhino literally will do nothing to his SMV or looks. Fillers are cope and make you look like a bloated potato when used in large quantities. His problem is that I’m he clearly has a deepbite and SFS. He needs bimax with CW to fix occlusion.
he will most likely never get bimax