Rhinoplasty morph

second is chadlite, what do you think? i feel like it needs more forward growth tho and then it is

this is forward growth + rhino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, ifyouwannabemylover, Blackgymmax and 5 others
Maybe smvwise with that hair. PSLwise he is bang on mtn

just bloat ur face theory
people said salludon mostly got fillers though, i think fillers can look legit there are many good results

• +1
Reactions: mug
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 24444, Pakicel and 2 others
  • +1
Legit good morpher
3232361 Screenshot 20221025 181222 Camera
3232368 CE62C75E D2B6 4BC0 AFE6 BD851E1B1185

3232351 20221218 165913
3232362 BCE292EB 5016 40AF 9CF2 3FF1987E7B7B

I go from mtn to htn maybe a solid one

• +1
Weren't trolling shit

Getting rhino before bimax is retarded
nigga i gave him neck fat in the morph are u retarded.

and he isnt gonna get bimax lmao

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and mug
nigga i gave him neck fat in the morph are u retarded.
Doubt it. Regardless, this is the ratings section not offtopic. Either give serious advice or buzz off

and he isnt gonna get bimax lmao
Then he should either try to NTmaxx or ldar like most of us. Getting r/plasticsurgery tier procedures is retarded

• JFL
Bimax morph
667E0DCD EB73 4781 BD96 C7508D79FE20

Rhino v2
A0EFB0BD 9F3E 4722 86B5 CB873112D3E6

nose bridge is bad, stop the cope
Your down to earth man Ty, I really can’t afford bimax but I think if I fixed my nose it work better with my face

I instantly decend anyone to alien
C2F23F18 B004 46C1 AE11 599FEE658BAD

i didnt touch the tip, i deprojected the bridge
Which makes it look more feminine. You're reducing a perfectly normal nasal bridge in the way that women like to with rhinoplasty. Your nose isn't "too big" in any sense.
im not even med, im northern european with 40% of my ancestry from the british isles
Doesn't really matter. Your nose looked sort of Med to me, my mistake. It still looks more masculine than a button nose.
it would take way more surgery to make the rest of my face masculine to match my nose (or take copius amounts of hgh) then fixing my overly projected nose anyway
It's not overly projected.

• +1
Which makes it look more feminine. You're reducing a perfectly normal nasal bridge in the way that women like to with rhinoplasty. Your nose isn't "too big" in any sense.

Doesn't really matter. Your nose looked sort of Med to me, my mistake. It still looks more masculine than a button nose.

It's not overly projected.

My front profile looks feminine but my side profile looks masculine it’s inconsistent that bugs me. A button nose is the best nose shape if you saw my 3/4 you’d see my nose is over projected

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
My front profile looks feminine but my side profile looks masculine it’s inconsistent that bugs me. A button nose is the best nose shape if you saw my 3/4 you’d see my nose is over projected
Your lower 3rd is the harmony problem with your face. Dont' get the rhinoplasty, it will look worse if it ends up looking like your picture, and many rhinoplasties end up looking worse than expected. It just looks bad, and you can't convince me otherwise.

• +1
Your lower 3rd is the harmony problem with your face. Dont' get the rhinoplasty, it will look worse if it ends up looking like your picture, and many rhinoplasties end up looking worse than expected. It just looks bad, and you can't convince me otherwise.
Those rhinos touch the tip im just reducing the bridge and I will get jaw implants after rhino

Those rhinos touch the tip im just reducing the bridge and I will get jaw implants after rhino
IT. LOOKS. BAD.

I don't know why you're having so much trouble understanding this. It doesn't look good. Get it? It's not that I need you to explain it better, I'm TELLING YOU it looks like shit.

• +1
IT. LOOKS. BAD.

I don't know why you're having so much trouble understanding this. It doesn't look good. Get it? It's not that I need you to explain it better, I'm TELLING YOU it looks like shit.
Your not being specific other than Muh tranny

classic blue pill
bloated guy with weak jaw thinking he needs rhino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and androgenic