Rob Evans is getting mediocre results on Tinder and POF

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and ElliotRodgerJr
Just lol if you think women are still using Tinder in 2019

are you that mylifeistrash retard from incels.is?

Fuaaark he’s a Tyrone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bassfreak, Deleted member 616 and kobecel
Could be the sports/locker room pics, a lot of women are disinterested by that stuff

Could be the fact that he is famous?

Could be the sports/locker room pics, a lot of women are disinterested by that stuff

Bluepilled post. Looks are everything online. Everything else is trivial.
Could be the fact that he is famous?
Not that famous. He barely has 150k followers. 99% of women won't recognize him.

Maybe he looks so good that he comes off as fake? I used to chadfish with regular chads and they always did better than Gigachad with professional shootings because reguł chads look more real to women.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Maybe he looks so good that he comes off as fake? I used to chadfish with regular chads and they always did better than Gigachad with professional shootings because reguł chads look more real to women.

Possibly. But I think what is just as likely ( if not more) is that his phenotype isnt appealing to a lot of women. I made sure to use a pic of him taking a phone selfie so it looked more real.

plz stop posting suicide fuel it's enought for today
tyrone , mogs this whole forum
just look at comments under he's photos on insta
BRUTAL BLACK PILL

Hes a cuck check his latest ig post

• JFL
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
This. Even foids would notice it

good morning i hate women

This is what I used for the main pic.

He's actually doing worse than I did my first 24h on Tinder/POF

is this guy really 6'4? I would've guessed 6'2 at most.

Buzz cut = volcel

People probably can tell it's a catfish.

But I think what is just as likely ( if not more) is that his phenotype isnt appealing to a lot of women.
Interesting point. So what are the phenotypes that are good looking yet not very appealing to women, according to your observations?

Interesting point. So what are the phenotypes that are good looking yet not very appealing to women, according to your observations?

I think in general, having exotic proportions while being model like can turn off a lot of women. Another example is O'Pry. A lot of women and even people on lookism think he looks weird. I think Evans has the same issue. In particular, his mouth is pretty small and his philttrum is pretty short. Him and O'Pry are a bit weird looking in that they lack facial averageness. Not talking about being average looking but having mathematically average proportions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 656
I think in general, having exotic proportions while being model like can turn off a lot of women. Another example is O'Pry. A lot of women and even people on lookism think he looks weird. I think Evans has the same issue. In particular, his mouth is pretty small and his philttrum is pretty short. Him and O'Pry are a bit weird looking in that they lack facial averageness. Not talking about being average looking but having mathematically average proportions.
You're right on averageness, and short philtrum is a meme tbh. Long is bad so people assume the inverse is good. Short looks bad also and averageish is ideal. O'Pry can somewhat pull it off but your avi looks borderline comical because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
hes a 10/10 6'5 donkey dicked tyrone so ofc its going to seem pretty sus to women

You need to be chad to get the same amount of validation a 4/10 femoid does.