Robust chins

DoII

DoII

Kraken
If you look closely, almost every attractive male has a deep, robust chin.
how can we improve this?

Attachments

• IMG_9125.jpeg
    IMG_9125.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Yep. Fortunately if your jaw is already at least normie tier it’s fairly easy to ascend it with some combination of bimax, genio, and implants/filler.

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and DoII
No you can't end my pointy dark triad chin cope bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Yep. Fortunately if your jaw is already at least normie tier it’s fairly easy to ascend it with some combination of bimax, genio, and implants/filler.
I will chill out with the box osteotomy stuff for the time being and start by making less expensive and risky improvements. Chin wing or possibly Sailer-style bone implants (if they do turn out to actually fuse with the jaw and become "organic"--I do not want lifeless silicone or some old bulls**t in my body) as well as, potentially, malar augmentation for some additional width and perhaps forward projection

I’m still sixteen hopefully I can square out my chin some more

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I will chill out with the box osteotomy stuff for the time being and start by making less expensive and risky improvements. Chin wing or possibly Sailer-style bone implants (if they do turn out to actually fuse with the jaw and become "organic"--I do not want lifeless silicone or some old bulls**t in my body) as well as, potentially, malar augmentation for some additional width and perhaps forward projection

I’m still sixteen hopefully I can square out my chin some more
Yeah bro you’re still young for now focus on mewing, eating hard foods/chewing mastic gum, and heightmaxxing. I guess you could do fillers soon but you have some time before i’d go the surgery route

• +1
Reactions: DoII

here's your deep, robust chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and DoII
Guys

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and datboijj
I think you can with mewing