Roids for facial aesthetics?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
At 23 is it possible to gain facial gains by roids? Also getting lean and being big is ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Skywalker
facial ageing gains

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, zura, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
for real facial gains develop muscles through facial muscle exercise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, RoyaleWithCheese and moreroidsmoredates
NW gains

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, latincell95 and moreroidsmoredates
At 23 is it possible to gain facial gains by roids? Also getting lean and being big is ideal.
Since it's testosterone, an excess of it can affect your face and make it more masculine, but the problem with this is that it can lead to baldness, beard growth, acne, and in many cases, facial changes are uncontrollable. For example, Larry Wheels.
Larry Wheels Face Before After Steroids

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
Since it's testosterone, an excess of it can affect your face and make it more masculine, but the problem with this is that it can lead to baldness, beard growth, acne, and in many cases, facial changes are uncontrollable. For example, Larry Wheels.
Since when is beard growth a failo?

that is true, my skull is still transforming and masculinizing, I'm 24 rn and I see changes in the mirror. I have high prenatal T due to my dad, I don't even work out and my jaw is gaining bone mass and getting wider

Since when is beard growth a failo?

I didn't say it was a failure; I simply mentioned the consequences on the face that steroids can have, consequences that can be positive or negative depending on what your face lacks.

Since facial harmony is precisely that, harmony, it may or may not depend on a beard, baldness, or a more masculine face.

For example, if you put a beard on Jordan Barrett, you might lose his defined chin; therefore, perhaps it wouldn't be suitable for him to have a beard.

Given this, it's not about whether having A or B or C is a "failo" or not, but rather about what you need to harmonize your face. You shouldn't consider that a beard or A or C are always good for a face, because it's not necessarily the case.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Attachments

• Hair is life.mp4
    2.2 MB
awesome user name :LOL:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
No it is not possible at that age. Steroids can make you look better during puberty by trading some youthful features for a better bone structure, but after puberty, you'd just be aging your face for no benefit.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
if you are going for the "repulsive prematurely aged pizzafaced ogre" aesthetic sure!

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
No, this is one of the worst copes thats pervasive on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
No, this is one of the worst copes thats pervasive on this site.
its not cope but obviously you cant be fucking 23 lmaoo

if op was younger it would affect facial development but its too late now

• So Sad
It’s a good hairline. Good hair and thickness.
Brah, you look like your NW2 on your pfp. Your hairline would become nonexistant just like my Tinder matches if you keep it up.

1 gram of tren per week, yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747