ROIDS REPLY

rwnv

rwnv

Iron
Need to talk with someone who is knowledgeable about roids.

I'm 18 next year and haven't done anything yet i've just started the gym. I want to keep me growth plates open (AI) and make the most of my young age by hoping on something. I'm 6"2 but still want to be taller so I was thinking HGH. Also, is there any roid that would give geniune bone growth and positives like that?

If you are experienced or knowledgeable with roids please reply to this thread.

muh roid but ha low iq!

if your pfp is you, i strongly reccomend steroids, and rub food oil on yourskin, it will rejuvenate your oil glands! oil removes oil!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and breadmaxxer
if your pfp is you, i strongly reccomend steroids, and rub food oil on yourskin, it will rejuvenate your oil glands! oil removes oil!
Yeah it's me bro but not anymore

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii

What roids do you recommend?
i reccomend you actually do some work, figure out why no one replied to this (retard) click on the best of the best section, then click on steroid related topics. or use the search function in the top right corner by the menu

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
i reccomend you actually do some work, figure out why no one replied to this (retard) click on the best of the best section, then click on steroid related topics. or use the search function in the top right corner by the menu
I'm a little retard blackpill wannabe who doesn't know how to use this incel site. Take it easy on me 🙁

in all seriousness it's hard to know for me though. I want to take HGH but from what i heard the main isse is that is causes hypermasc and ogre. But in my case is that permissible because I look like a foid?

• +1
I'm a little retard blackpill wannabe who doesn't know how to use this incel site. Take it easy on me 🙁
lol it's fine, you had a very nice ascension, you have amazing skin, but srsly use what i said, also do control + f to search on for keywords like steroids and whatever.

lol it's fine, you had a very nice ascension, you have amazing skin, but srsly use what i said, also do control + f to search on for keywords like steroids and whatever.
Noted but my roidless ass uses a phone. Can't afford pc brah

• +1
in all seriousness it's hard to know for me though. I want to take HGH but from what i heard the main isse is that is causes hypermasc and ogre. But in my case is that permissible because I look like a foid?
it does not at all cause hypermasc and ogre, its only when excessive production, which you'd have to be a millionaire to succesfully fund and supplement. The same way too little hgh has their own negative effect (midget, stumped bone and facial growth) Hgh actually has great benefits besides height itself for skin,

i can dop a pretty good tutorial for you, and maybe a source if im feeling great rn, but for the time being read what i wrote

hgh tutorial +++

extra (haven't read)

Noted but my roidless ass uses a phone. Can't afford pc brah
jesus fuck, you can still do it on phone, go into google settings on your phone or whatever browser you're using, then you should be able to find the search tool (For the love of god search around the settings, or the added tools by the 3 dots and work to find it, thats the main way to boost iq and effort, by actually doing the work / Research)

• +1
Reactions: rwnv
jesus fuck, you can still do it on phone, go into google settings on your phone or whatever browser you're using, then you should be able to find the search tool (For the love of god search around the settings, or the added tools by the 3 dots and work to find it, thats the main way to boost iq and effort, by actually doing the work / Research)
Noted. I know how to search bro i'm just low iq asf and brainrotted from tiktok.

• +1
Noted. I know how to search bro i'm just low iq asf and brainrotted from tiktok.
i was too, infact i have clinical adhd, but i've fully recovered, i feel very prescent.

• +1
it does not at all cause hypermasc and ogre, its only when excessive production, which you'd have to be a millionaire to succesfully fund and supplement. The same way too little hgh has their own negative effect (midget, stumped bone and facial growth) Hgh actually has great benefits besides height itself for skin,

i can dop a pretty good tutorial for you, and maybe a source if im feeling great rn, but for the time being read what i wrote

hgh tutorial +++

extra (haven't read)
Ok i'll read these. Below are links to a few sources (I'm in the UK)

cheapest one is supreme roids at £160 for 10 vials of HGH. I have no clue how long it will last but my budget for roids is £250 a month.
Someone advised that I also take Test while on HGH.

i was too, infact i have clinical adhd, but i've fully recovered, i feel very prescent.
If you're so prescent (idk wtf that means, muh use google) you would make me a FULL guide on what I should take considering my unfortunate circumstances. Love brah

• +1
Ok i'll read these. Below are links to a few sources (I'm in the UK)

cheapest one is supreme roids at £160 for 10 vials of HGH. I have no clue how long it will last but my budget for roids is £250 a month.
Someone advised that I also take Test while on HGH.
researched about sarms? also hgh should be in powder form, stored in fridge, some brands don't survive shipping, Don't trust any source bro srsly

If you're so prescent (idk wtf that means, muh use google) you would make me a FULL guide on what I should take considering my unfortunate circumstances. Love brah
i meant present, clear mind, srry for typ. I pretty much alrdy gave you full guide

• +1
researched about sarms? also hgh should be in powder form, stored in fridge, some brands don't survive shipping, Don't trust any source bro srsly
No I haven't looked into sarms. There's so many mixed opinions on this site it's so fucking hard to tell whats real and what's not

• +1
i meant present, clear mind, srry for typ. I pretty much alrdy gave you full guide
In my case what roids/sarms would you recommend if my goal is to just ascend?

No I haven't looked into sarms. There's so many mixed opinions on this site it's so fucking hard to tell whats real and what's not
you checked pneumocitosis sarm thread (im not going to send it to you bro go find it on botb) See you later bro, merry christmas.

take some sarms tbh, sides of actual roids are too much unless ur young enough to take hgh then that’s prob worth it

• +1
you checked pneumocitosis sarm thread (im not going to send it to you bro go find it on botb) See you later bro, merry christmas.
Ok i'll have a look. Merry christmas bro

In my case what roids/sarms would you recommend if my goal is to just ascend?
a very short sarm cycle with regular breaks, but you're young, the roids might make your acne break out again. Don't go full roid cycle, gym for some time before hand

take some sarms tbh, sides of actual roids are too much unless ur young enough to take hgh then that’s prob worth it
What do you define as young enough. I'm 17 . i haven't considered sarms until now but i'm going to research them

• +1
a very short sarm cycle with regular breaks, but you're young, the roids might make your acne break out again. Don't go full roid cycle, gym for some time before hand
The acne was a one off. Period of time where my gut health was outrageously bad. Have a good one bro

• +1
What do you define as young enough. I'm 17 . i haven't considered sarms until now but i'm going to research them
how tall are u/are ur growth plates still open. my first cycle was a low dose ostarine cycle and i put on 13 pounds. i just started my second ostarine cycle and i upped the dose a shit ton so we will see how much i put on. i had no sides either

• +1
how tall are u/are ur growth plates still open. my first cycle was a low dose ostarine cycle and i put on 13 pounds. i just started my second ostarine cycle and i upped the dose a shit ton so we will see how much i put on. i had no sides either
Keep me updated bro. I'm 6"2 but wannabe taller. I'm going to get them checked soon. I think they are though