Romance novel men are the ultimate sex appeal level

N

NitoRump

Bronze
The most lust inducing and pussy wetter is by far the type of man you would see on a romance novel cover.
Tall, long healthy hair, tanned skin, muscular and dominant men, with dark features (dark hair, dark eyebrows).
This is the type of man women would long to get dominated by.
There is no arguing with this, after all, a romance novel is a novel written by women, on what women truly sexually desire and allows them to play out their fantasies.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Zeruel, GigaNative and 10 others
stfu nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 20370 and funkyflamingo
The most lust inducing and pussy wetter is by far the type of man you would see on a romance novel cover.
Tall, long healthy hair, tanned skin, muscular and dominant men, with dark features (dark hair, dark eyebrows).
There is no arguing with this, after all, a romance novel is a novel written by women, on what women truly sexually desire and allows them to play out their fantasies.
you really chose this to be your first post?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brandon Curington and funkyflamingo
I could see that, but do zoomer women or young women in general read romance novels anymore?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 5.5psl and Egyptianmogger
i mean no shit, what are you gonna do with this info now? lol

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
I could see that, but do zoomer women or young women in general read romance novels anymore?
Yeah, they do. Women are the biggest readers, men play video games.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Meister!
Ideal men are ideal? Damn you onto smth buddy. Go into more detail in your next post.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
My point was it's what women are biologically hardwired to desire, not that the romance novels condition what type of men women desire, but rather the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
They’re all 6’3 minimum
Brutal heightpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Narcissus🥀 and Kamui
Ideal men are ideal? Damn you onto smth buddy. Go into more detail in your next post.
love your avi, could you share it in higher resolution

They’re all 6’3 minimum
Brutal heightpill
No that's their average

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel, lightskinbengali, Mainstream and 2 others
also jealousy they get wet from that and it’s written in every romantic novel

love your avi, could you share it in higher resolution
I searched so long for this picture and sadly there is no high resolution version of this.

• So Sad
Reactions: Struggler03
Now search which ones are most popular
guaranteed male is 6’5
The authors of those books are usually women who know what their female readers want and how to cater to them, so I think you can assume that the most common heights in those novels are the most popular heights with women, at least in the US or wherever that data is taken from. I ranked them based on their frequency:
  1. 6'2 (15.18%)
  2. 6'4 (12.84%)
  3. Tie: 6'1 and 6'3 (11.28%)
  4. 6'0 (10.51%)
  5. 6'5 (9.73%)
  6. 6'6 (8.17%)
  7. 6'8 (5.06%)
  8. Tie: 5'11 and 6'7 (3.50%)
  9. 5'10 (0.78%)
  10. Tie: 6'9 and 5'9 (0.39%)
  11. 6'10 (0%)
Maybe my assumption is wrong cause the frequency and the heights don't always scale linearly with one another but this is all we have. But I don't think legit irl 6'5+ has wide appeal in the US unless you have NBA halo or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and manletfuel
The authors of those books are usually women who know what their female readers want and how to cater to them, so I think you can assume that the most common heights in those novels are the most popular heights with women, at least in the US or wherever that data is taken from. I ranked them based on their frequency:
  1. 6'2 (15.18%)
  2. 6'4 (12.84%)
  4. 6'0 (10.51%)
  5. 6'5 (9.73%)
  6. 6'6 (8.17%)
  7. 6'8 (5.06%)
  9. 5'10 (0.78%)
  11. 6'10 (0%)
Maybe my assumption is wrong cause the frequency and the heights don't always scale linearly with one another but this is all we have. But I don't think legit irl 6'5+ has wide appeal in the US unless you have NBA halo or something.
This is written by and for old femcels that need to cope with their manlet husband. Not representative of their true desire. Claiming that 6'3 is ideal is laughable honestly. It s probably also to keep it realistic. Even foids aren t delusionnal enough to think that a 6'8 7 psl is a common sight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and Meister!
  1. 6'2 (15.18%)
  2. 6'4 (12.84%)
  4. 6'0 (10.51%)
  5. 6'5 (9.73%)
  6. 6'6 (8.17%)
  7. 6'8 (5.06%)
  9. 5'10 (0.78%)
  11. 6'10 (0%)
so 6' - 6'4 is 50%. then its safe to say its ideal

This is written by and for old femcels that need to cope with their manlet husband. Not representative of their true desire. Claiming that 6'3 is ideal is laughable honestly. It s probably also to keep it realistic. Even foids aren t delusionnal enough to think that a 6'8 7 psl is a common sight.
We know very well what height difference is considered ideal for women dude, and it's definitely not what 6'8 is compared to the average woman. "The taller the better" is not true according to pretty much every study on female height difference. Past a certain height you're too tall for a lot of women unless you have NBA halo or something, it's not a conspiracy.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and based_pakichad421
We know very well what height difference is considered ideal for women dude, and it's definitely not what 6'8 is compared to the average woman. "The taller the better" is not true according to pretty much every study on female height difference. Past a certain height you're too tall for a lot of women unless you have NBA halo or something, it's not a conspiracy.
What do those studies look at ? How wet they get when close to a 6'3 dude vs 6'7 one ?

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora and based_pakichad421
What do those studies look at ? How wet they get when close to a 6'3 dude vs 6'7 one ?
man 6'3 is already tall af outside of the tallest countries (even there it's noticeably above average), that's not black pilled enough for you?

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
man 6'3 is already tall af outside of the tallest countries (even there it's noticeably above average), that's not black pilled enough for you?
I don't think it's ideal. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
so what's ideal for SMV?
6'5-6'7 for global appeal and 6'8-6'10 for height niche. That's just my guess I don't really have anything to substantiate with except IRL anecdotes of seeing foids orbitate the tallest dude in the vicinity which was generally around 6'6.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Zeruel, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others
6'5-6'7 for global appeal and 6'8-6'10 for height niche. That's just my guess I don't really have anything to substantiate with except IRL anecdotes of seeing foids orbitate the tallest dude in the vicinity which was generally around 6'6.
6'3 is ideal unless you live in europe

This is true

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Zeruel and smoth

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and Deleted member 51465
Zoomer foids do read romance novels but from what I’ve seen and heard personally irl it tends to be just be some degen love story about how the female MC is getting topped off and dommed by the alpha Chad love interest

Case in point below, found this on TikTok

IMG 0471 IMG 0470 IMG 0469

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeruel and Xangsane
Most women are Delusional about heights, because most guys lie or Don't know their true heights. Most 5'9 5'10 Guys keep telling that they are 6 feet, and women think that it's average. That's why they want so ridicously over 6 feet.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Kamui, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
found the basement dweller

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, kanderior and futuregigamogger
Most women are Delusional about heights, because most guys lie or Don't know their true heights. Most 5'9 5'10 Guys keep telling that they are 6 feet, and women think that it's average. That's why they want so ridicously over 6 feet.
legit 6ft is tall dude most what most girls think is 6ft is 5 10 night hieght guys

In certain european high schools you might be mocked for your height if you re like 5'10. I ve seen it.
just use an extremly rare case theory

So in other words foids want Chads, shocking revelation

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
In certain european high schools you might be mocked for your height if you re like 5'10. I ve seen it.
holy shit ur based, these people are seriosuly claiming u lose appeal at 6'6 just lol

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Deleted member 60224, anthony111553 and 3 others
holy shit ur based, these people are seriosuly claiming u lose appeal at 6'6 just lol
they havent left there basements for 5 years dude

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, kanderior and Deleted member 50702
Should I average out romance novel men faces

what is the highest tier
this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@NitoRump how do I romancenovelmaxx?

@NitoRump how do I romancenovelmaxx?
sadly its a phenotype and nothing you can really do, you either have that pheno or not

• +1
how

could I tell
if I have the pheno?
well if what I described fits you then you can tell so. or just google romance novel cover and if you look like the guys there then you know

• +1