Ronaldo was never better than Messi.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
Idk how many closeted Ronaldo fans are here but I think we all know why he was seen as better than Messi. It’s not cuz of his actual skills it’s just because he mogs him to death. He has 100 Million more followers on IG and is undeniably the inferior player but is still being sucked off daily. Imagine if Messi never won the WC people who never watched football would just assume Ronaldo was the goat by default.
IMG 0958
IMG 0959

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, overtier1011, Sub0 and 8 others
20230703 234119

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 29581, try2beme and 1 other person
good player but carried by system like tom brady

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Ronaldo > Messi takes are a great example of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Sub0, 12PSLsubhuman and 1 other person
True also Portugal 2022 WC Squad had much better individual players than Argentina( Bernardo Silva, Joao Cancelo, Leao, Ruben Dias, Diogo Costa, Guerreiro, etc)
Pendu let his teammates down tbh meanwhile 50 year old Messi raped best U21 CB Gvardiol

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and optimisticzoomer
True also Portugal 2022 WC Squad had much better individual players than Argentina( Bernardo Silva, Joao Cancelo, Leao, Ruben Dias, Diogo Costa, Guerreiro, etc)
Pendu let his teammates down tbh meanwhile 50 year old Messi raped best U21 CB Gvardiol
Harry Maguire has more world cup goal contributions than the supposed "GOAT" jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, SecularIslamist and HitAndRun
good player but carried by system like tom brady
Not this system cope again. What has Ronaldo even achieved since he left real madrid. Meanwhile they won the champions league without him

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, overtier1011, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
People saying Ronaldo is are low key homos. His height and goal scoring abilities are nothing special. He is a bigger brand than Messi but anyone who looks at pure football knows he is a shadow of Messi.

Even Ronaldo admitted he wants a left foot like Messi.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, optimisticzoomer, overtier1011 and 5 others
Fucking water and I’m a Manchester United fan

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, overtier1011, HeightPilledum and 3 others
Talent > Hardwork. Another example of blackpill, Messi’s natural talent and “shit” genetics made him a GOAT

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, optimisticzoomer, Chinacurry and 4 others
Both are faggots. There you happy now?

Harry Maguire has more world cup goal contributions than the supposed "GOAT" jfl
Maguirism is literally an idea that is part of policy discussions in parliaments around the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, HeightPilledum and 12PSLsubhuman
Maguirism is literally an idea that is part of policy discussions in parliaments around the world.

How r they piping up. Their GDP is probably half of what he earns in a week

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I think he admitted in his Piers Morgan interview that being better looking made him more popular.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and HitAndRun
Idk how many closeted Ronaldo fans are here but I think we all know why he was seen as better than Messi. It’s not cuz of his actual skills it’s just because he mogs him to death. He has 100 Million more followers on IG and is undeniably the inferior player but is still being sucked off daily. Imagine if Messi never won the WC people who never watched football would just assume Ronaldo was the goat by default. View attachment 2298787View attachment 2298788
You know you're subhuman material when a skullcel and framecel like Ronaldo mogs you

2f1

0 FBL ITA SERIEA BOLOGNA JUVENTUS

Boom
3507119 IMG 0959

Makes me admire Messi even more. He overcame his subhuman genetics and still became the GOAT

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, WhiteGoodman, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 2 others
ronaldo destroys messi lol. messi is a small little rat without much skill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Pollorex
Messi became lazy and his skill decreased massively after 2015

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and optimisticzoomer
messi gets to hog the ball and make failed attempt after failed attempt, mistake after mistake until he finally dribbles through and then it's 'omg messi'. all the players could do that if they got that much opportunity, all his teammates must rage.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and spark
Idk how many closeted Ronaldo fans are here but I think we all know why he was seen as better than Messi. It’s not cuz of his actual skills it’s just because he mogs him to death. He has 100 Million more followers on IG and is undeniably the inferior player but is still being sucked off daily. Imagine if Messi never won the WC people who never watched football would just assume Ronaldo was the goat by default. View attachment 2298787View attachment 2298788
Well obviously everyone who thinks CR7 was ever even close is a homosexual or some MEDcoping currycel who thinks he can looksmax and look like the CR7.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer