Rotating the temporal bones in a specific way

Solstice
1D9A4DF0 4D59 45BE 93B6 45537128A55B

I know most people won’t know the answer and will probably ignore this, but does anybody know how to rotate the temporal bones in this way as seen in the image above?
for low iq-cels who don’t understand what type of rotation:
Imagine putting your fingers above your ears and pushing inward while pulling the bottom part of the temoral bones away from the skull (which is a rotation).

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Chewing

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and 000
give up already youre done

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Idk nigg that bone seems to be atacheed to your maxilla, lefort 3 unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
This site doesn’t know that much about the neurocranium, I’ll ask The Great Work instead. I knew I was just gonna get meme responses.

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 5634
This site doesn’t know that much about the neurocranium, I’ll ask The Great Work instead. I knew I was just gonna get meme responses.

Shure boyo they Will tell you the same, mew and chew jfl

Shure boyo they Will tell you the same, mew and chew jfl
I know that when the sphenoid expands, ears get stretched horizontally, thus the temporal bones rotate inward in the skull (in a different way). I need to know how to do it vertically but the sphenoid is not on the bottom of the temporals so..

View attachment 859281
I know most people won’t know the answer and will probably ignore this, but does anybody know how to rotate the temporal bones in this way as seen in the image above?
for low iq-cels who don’t understand what type of rotation:
Imagine putting your fingers above your ears and pushing inward while pulling the bottom part of the temoral bones away from the skull (which is a rotation).
@Dr Shekelberg @Hunterslayer @AtomicBlackPill69 @Sergio-OMS

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 5634
unironically this would be your best bet

im pretty sure no surgeon would do what you asked lol
In what ways does chewing rotate them in that specific way? Lol there’s no proof.

In what ways does chewing rotate them in that specific way? Lol there’s no proof.
well im assuming you want what you said done because you want more mass there? chewing would train the temporalis muscle which would achieve that. why else would you want that rotation over there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
well im assuming you want what you said done because you want more mass there? chewing would train the temporalis muscle which would achieve that. why else would you want that rotation over there?
I need my ears to look more stretched vertically, I want my ears to look more elf-like.

I need my ears to look more stretched vertically, I want my ears to look more elf-like.
nigga just get an otoplasty then

nigga just get an otoplasty then
I don’t want to mess with the natural structure of my ears, they already look perfect, the only thing I need is for them to look more stretched vertically which otoplasty can’t achieve I think. All of the incisions and stitches is just a no no

Find a way?

Possibly meat pulling?