Rotting Doesn't Bother Me

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
Perhaps I am coping, but I don't care about being isolated in my room and browsing social media for hours on end. Spending one week quarantined in my room made me realize that the optimal lifestyle for me would be one with only minimal interaction. I don't feel like going out there and making friends online or in person. Is this normal? Is this social conditioning or the numbness of rotting from being blackpilled for too long? Could it perhaps be because I am neurodivergent or different from most people?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
I hate it, I wish I was normal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Youre probably young

• +1
God appeared in my dreams in the form of a voice, and told me to get back to antipsychotics so I can fix my SSRI withdrawal-induced insomnia. Antipsychotics always made me extremely sedated. It's time to satisfy the calls of Allah SWT.

• +1
neet and ldar lifestyle have always been the most pleasureable ways to life. we are lucky to live in a era where you can literally like like kings who were the ultimate rotters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and Deleted member 22918
I hate it, I wish I was normal.
I used to think like that in the past, but I started realizing that I shouldn't care what normies think about my neurodivergence. I have one life to live and I sure as hell ain't spending that energy being depressed about something out of my control.
Youre probably young
I'm still 17 so yeah I guess so. I've been discovering myself a little bit and realize that I'm a true introvert.
neet and ldar lifestyle have always been the most pleasureable ways to life. we are lucky to live in a era where you can literally like like kings who were the ultimate rotters
I've been thinking for a bit and there isn't really a higher human purpose. Getting a good job is simply a facade because most people are only doing it to survive. It truly isn't what they appreciate doing. In the past, people said the purpose was to serve one's community, family, or institutions, but those had to be upheld for their own survival. What good is a purpose if you are forced to partake in it for your own survival. I think NEETMaxxing is quite possibly the closest thing to free will tbh

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I used to think like that in the past, but I started realizing that I shouldn't care what normies think about my neurodivergence. I have one life to live and I sure as hell ain't spending that energy being depressed about something out of my control.

I'm still 17 so yeah I guess so. I've been discovering myself a little bit and realize that I'm a true introvert.

I've been thinking for a bit and there isn't really a higher human purpose. Getting a good job is simply a facade because most people are only doing it to survive. It truly isn't what they appreciate doing. In the past, people said the purpose was to serve one's community, family, or institutions, but those had to be upheld for their own survival. What good is a purpose if you are forced to partake in it for your own survival. I think NEETMaxxing is quite possibly the closest thing to free will tbh
I think it’s the other way around. Belonging, family, personal development etc are important for happiness but back in the day you needed them to survive. Life was harsher forcing you to take it seriously whereas now it’s easy to LDAR and waste your life away because there is no immediate motivator of death to push you forwards