S23 vs Rad140 vs ostarine

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Can someone explain which of these sarms are the best for quick strength and muscle gain ? Also which one has the most side effects ?

s-23 is. Watch some ryan russo videos to learn about sarms.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
galaxy s23 is a mogger phone
idk about gym copes though

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Samsungs always break after one year so no, and how are sarms cope jfl? They obviously work.

Samsungs always break after one year so no, and how are sarms cope jfl? They obviously work.

A gym buddy of mine took S23 and he went from looking DYEL to having capped delts and his bench went from 90 to around 130 after 3 MONTHS.

s23>rad>osta in potency

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Xerryx and MaestheticMaso
S23 is most effective, but also has the most side-effects (which makes sense).
S23 is used as a male contraceptive, so it brings a total shutdown of your natural testosterone production (unlike other SARMs in moderate dosages, which only lead to suppression but not full shutdown).

S23 is only for advanced PED users, do not use it as your 1st SARM. I promise you will regret it.
And if you take it, make sure you have a real test base (none of that Enclomiphene shit, it won't work for this).

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Kristin and MaestheticMaso
S23 is most effective, but also has the most side-effects (which makes sense).
S23 is used as a male contraceptive, so it brings a total shutdown of your natural testosterone production (unlike other SARMs in moderate dosages, which only lead to suppression but not full shutdown).

S23 is only for advanced PED users, do not use it as your 1st SARM. I promise you will regret it.
And if you take it, make sure you have a real test base (none of that Enclomiphene shit, it won't work for this).
Thank you for the detailed answer. Have you used it before ?? Which sarm is the best for a first cycle ?

Thank you for the detailed answer. Have you used it before ?? Which sarm is the best for a first cycle ?
No worries, happy to chime in for SARM-related threads.

I have not tried S23 yet, and I probably won't because I can get similar results of muscle gain with LGD 4033 without shutting myself down and risking hair loss. LGD4 gives you a rounder, more bloated look during the cycle - which is not ideal - but I'm okay with that as I can just use diuretics to help with it.

I wouldn't touch RAD either, just cause it's risky on the hair. But that's just my personal preference: I only go for things with minimal hair loss risk.

If you want a drier and more vascular look, go for RAD or Ostarine.
Ostarine is not very suppressive, is beginner-friendly, and thus a good option for a first cycle.

If you just care about getting muscle mass and can withstand the water bloat for 3 months, go for LGD 4033 (my personal favorite and very potent).

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MaestheticMaso
No worries, happy to chime in for SARM-related threads.

I have not tried S23 yet, and I probably won't because I can get similar results of muscle gain with LGD 4033 without shutting myself down and risking hair loss. LGD4 gives you a rounder, more bloated look during the cycle - which is not ideal - but I'm okay with that as I can just use diuretics to help with it.

I wouldn't touch RAD either, just cause it's risky on the hair. But that's just my personal preference: I only go for things with minimal hair loss risk.

If you want a drier and more vascular look, go for RAD or Ostarine.
Ostarine is not very suppressive, is beginner-friendly, and thus a good option for a first cycle.

If you just care about getting muscle mass and can withstand the water bloat for 3 months, go for LGD 4033 (my personal favorite and very potent).
Thank you for your reply. I’m interested in both muscle and strength gains. What should I expect from sarms ?

Thank you for your reply. I’m interested in both muscle and strength gains. What should I expect from sarms ?
Decent gains in both muscle and strength. Like a light steroid cycle, with less severe side effects.
For great gains, you gotta go with real AAS though.

I recommend you take a few days/weeks to research this more.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and MaestheticMaso
Decent gains in both muscle and strength. Like a light steroid cycle, with less severe side effects.

I will. Thanks for your help!

• Love it
Reactions: Xerryx

Thank you. How’s ostarine working for you?

Thank you. How’s ostarine working for you?
I've only been taking it for about 2 weeks at 12.5 mg/day but so far so good. I'm cutting after a bulk and my mood has definitely improved, and endurance and strength has increased despite being in a pretty big deficit. Muscles feel harder and I'm leaning out quickly. Only cons are I've been getting a bit more acne than usual and the liquid tastes terrible

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I've only been taking it for about 2 weeks at 12.5 mg/day but so far so good. I'm cutting after a bulk and my mood has definitely improved, and endurance and strength has increased despite being in a pretty big deficit. Muscles feel harder and I'm leaning out quickly. Only cons are I've been getting a bit more acne than usual and the liquid tastes terrible
Great to hear. I’ve heard you can transfer the liquid into tablet form though. Why not try that to get over the taste ?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Great to hear. I’ve heard you can transfer the liquid into tablet form though. Why not try that to get over the taste ?
I'm sure that would work but I'm lazy. I just chase it with some preworkout, it's like taking a shot of alcohol but worse (tastes like chemicals lol)

Can someone explain which of these sarms are the best for quick strength and muscle gain ? Also which one has the most side effects ?
rad140

I admit I have only just purchased rad140 myself, but it is the clear winner in most departments in terms of strength and dry muscle gain

s23 is more potent in terms of testosterone production but I've heard the difference is not noticeable, not to mention RAD is considered more tested on

I don't know if I've answered your question but I think RAD is probably what you want to get

• +1
rad140

I admit I have only just purchased rad140 myself, but it is the clear winner in most departments in terms of strength and dry muscle gain

s23 is more potent in terms of testosterone production but I've heard the difference is not noticeable, not to mention RAD is considered more tested on

I don't know if I've answered your question but I think RAD is probably what you want to get
Thank you. I’ve heard rad is more comparable to winstrol whilst S23 is more comparable to Tren

What about yk-11. This is an interesting chemical as it’s a Myostatin inhibitor. Some say it blows them up whilst others say it doesn’t really do much

Thank you. I’ve heard rad is more comparable to winstrol whilst S23 is more comparable to Tren
basically yeah

I say play it safe and don't hurt your body with s23 or yk11 or any of that insane stuff your first time around. You are good looking facially from the picture I've seen of you so I don't think you need to bother gymcelling that hard unless you genuinely want to do it for your own strength gains

just go with RAD140 and mk677 if you have some leftover money. You won't regret it

What’s best cycle for inducing masculine dimorphism and muscle mass etc … that doesn’t fuck hair or skin etc

What’s best cycle for inducing masculine dimorphism and muscle mass etc … that doesn’t fuck hair or skin etc
I don’t think they’re a sarm or steroid that doesn’t at the very least mildly affect hair or skin if you’re genetically susceptible. I would probably say though a low test dose (300-500mg) or the sarms mentioned above. Do not take DHT derivatives and especially 19nors if that’s what you’re worried about.

rad140

Have you cycled RAD 140 before?

I don’t think they’re a sarm or steroid that doesn’t at the very least mildly affect hair or skin if you’re genetically susceptible. I would probably say though a low test dose (300-500mg) or the sarms mentioned above. Do not take DHT derivatives and especially 19nors if that’s what you’re worried about.
Does everyone get fucked with sides or it’s just random (Genetically susceptible)? And which would be the heaviest hitters that permanently alter body mass and dimorphism , permanently improving baseline

What about yk-11. This is an interesting chemical as it’s a Myostatin inhibitor. Some say it blows them up whilst others say it doesn’t really do much
i've heard it's a sarm/steroidal hybrid
Have you cycled RAD 140 before?
im on it right now so yes. But I’m only a few days in lol

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and MaestheticMaso
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger and MaestheticMaso
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin
A gym buddy of mine took S23 and he went from looking DYEL to having capped delts and his bench went from 90 to around 130 after 3 MONTHS.
How much S23 was he taking? Was he taking anything else with it?

How much S23 was he taking? Was he taking anything else with it?
He said he started with 15mg but increased it to 20. Yes he said he’s taking a test base, didn’t say how much, I’m assuming trt level.

He said he started with 15mg but increased it to 20. Yes he said he’s taking a test base, didn’t say how much, I’m assuming trt level.
That's crazy. How much was he trying to bulk up? Did he have experience with other SARMs?

• +1
I heard S-23 is amazing for cutting and recomping also
I think S-23 and Rad-140 are the strongest sarms overall. The issue is that it comes with more side effects. High doses of yk-11 is also great.