Sad Tales Of a BBC guy who has become a dildo

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
I never would of thought in my life that i would actually feel emotionally disturbed by being used for sex. I met an older woman with a kid who is sexy as fuck who just divorced her husband. Normally, i wouldn't care but i feel like she is trying desperately to keep me around by trying to become a mother to me. she does this by digging into my childhood and giving me these pseudo-therapy sessions. This way she doesn't feel bad about just using me for sex. little does she know that i am more well versed in psychoanalysis and everything she tries to say to me sounds retarded.

But as she does this and has these deeply emotional moments with me i can't help but feel like she has touched me emotionally. she makes all these cutesy plans with me and then when i ask her about the plans later on she completely forgets about it. I felt super fucking annoyed at she responded to me about HER OWN FUCKING PLANS. she was just saying that because she thought thats what i wanted to hear. Fucking cunt.

I told her that i was feeling sick and didn't want to come over anymore. and now she is making sure that i do everything i can so that i can fuck her again tomorrow before i leave for a week. she will even give me cab fare and a ride home. like i am some fucking worthless fucking whore. imagine talking to someone about the most sensitive topics ever only to realize their ONLY INTENTION IS FOR YOU TO PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE OF THEM and to keep you doing that until they throw you away like a used condom.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

i hate women. just be fucking real and just tell me what the fuck it is you really want. forget all this emotional shit. just make it about sex and only sex stop acting like you actually care about me you stupid used up fucking whore.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, yirma19, Luffymaxxing and 5 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and darkness97
Bro is BBC with a heart. "Can't you see I'm deeper than these 9 inches"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, humanoidsub7, Jpg and 9 others
wahhhh women only use me for sex wahhhhhh woe is me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, lookism, hattrick and 12 others
pics of the older woman ?

I never would of thought in my life that i would actually feel emotionally disturbed by being used for sex. I met an older woman with a kid who is sexy as fuck who just divorced her husband. Normally, i wouldn't care but i feel like she is trying desperately to keep me around by trying to become a mother to me. she does this by digging into my childhood and giving me these pseudo-therapy sessions. This way she doesn't feel bad about just using me for sex. little does she know that i am more well versed in psychoanalysis and everything she tries to say to me sounds retarded.

But as she does this and has these deeply emotional moments with me i can't help but feel like she has touched me emotionally. she makes all these cutesy plans with me and then when i ask her about the plans later on she completely forgets about it. I felt super fucking annoyed at she responded to me about HER OWN FUCKING PLANS. she was just saying that because she thought thats what i wanted to hear. Fucking cunt.

I told her that i was feeling sick and didn't want to come over anymore. and now she is making sure that i do everything i can so that i can fuck her again tomorrow before i leave for a week. she will even give me cab fare and a ride home. like i am some fucking worthless fucking whore. imagine talking to someone about the most sensitive topics ever only to realize their ONLY INTENTION IS FOR YOU TO PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE OF THEM and to keep you doing that until they throw you away like a used condom.

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

i hate women. just be fucking real and just tell me what the fuck it is you really want. forget all this emotional shit. just make it about sex and only sex stop acting like you actually care about me you stupid used up fucking whore.
This is exactly what women complain about in men. They use them for sex.
Chad pumping and dumping

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Kamui
only tyrone problems

what race is she

wahhhh women only use me for sex wahhhhhh woe is me
I thought like this too until it happend to me
I dreamed of being used like a walking dildo only for sex, but it’s actually humiliating and degrading asf

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Dnr. Kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and BitchBoy
sex haver ramblings

DNRD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 39692
Op, meanwhile: