Salludon before pics included

L

letsdoit

Zephir
Is it not obvious that he had a good eye area before, mewing/chewing developed his mandible and under eye support but look at his eye area here at 19, looks insane.

BE245DC1 11D8 447A A7A4 51EC240C76D5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, badamj and 5.5psl
I had similar results with mewing but I don’t wanna dox myself

My hairline also went to a Norwood 1 (from a NW 2). Proper mouth posture is linked to lower DHT levels in scalp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Hero of the Imperium, JohnDoe and 14 others
I had the exact same results almost like my forehead got smaller, not sure if my NW actually changed.
Have any links for the Proper mouth posture is linked to lower DHT levels in the scalp? Would love to read it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and 5.5psl
He was already HTN so makes sense that looksmaxxing pushed him so far

I had similar results with mewing but I don’t wanna dox myself

My hairline also went to a Norwood 1 (from a NW 2). Proper mouth posture is linked to lower DHT levels in scalp
I had the exact same results almost like my forehead got smaller, not sure if my NW actually changed.
Have any links for the Proper mouth posture is linked to lower DHT levels in the scalp? Would love to read it

he mewed himself a good personality

Wow his chin really went forward

Must've just been puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

Mewing is the best excuse ever for surgerymaxxing, just get surgery and tell people you mewed and they will not question it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 20064, datboijj and 2 others
Anyone know how he made time to chew for 3 hours a day / chin tuck for 3-4 hours a day?
Was he a student? Even then where did he find the time

Mewing is the best excuse ever for surgerymaxxing, just get surgery and tell people you mewed and they will not question it
Possibly but how he do it being some villager in Porkistan?

Zot didnt move forward its an illusion caused by weighloss becuse hus long mandibilar body is highlighted ecen more

Took 3-4 years from 21-25
How did he make time to do it daily?

I would say your hairloss doesnt reverse but your hairline pushes downwards I had this theory 2 years ago I saw a thread recently with a good visualization on it

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
I would say your hairloss doesnt reverse but your hairline pushes downwards I had this theory 2 years ago I saw a thread recently with a good visualization on it
How does that happen? Can you send the thread?

How does that happen? Can you send the thread?
will do later, just dm me in the meantime i can send you some stuff to my theory

he looks like a fobby invisible paki beggar good eye area but completely drowned in mumbai streetshits with his swagless vibe, he really looksmaxed well

he looks like a fobby invisible paki beggar good eye area but completely drowned in mumbai streetshits with his swagless vibe, he really looksmaxed well
What is a fobby invisible paki? Swagless vibe? Are you complimenting him or insulting?

What is a fobby invisible paki? Swagless vibe? Are you complimenting him or insulting?
not really insulting just being real, he looked very low SMV with a good eye area. its like seeing poor tribesmen mixed in shit and thinking if i picked this bum cleaned him up and dressed him well in a first world country he would do allright

not really insulting just being real, he looked very low SMV with a good eye area. its like seeing poor tribesmen mixed in shit and thinking if i picked this bum cleaned him up and dressed him well in a first world country he would do allright
Yeah he’s always had a good hunter eye area, not sure why people act like his eye area went from 2/10-9/10 when it went from 7/10-9/10

Is it not obvious that he had a good eye area before, mewing/chewing developed his mandible and under eye support but look at his eye area here at 19, looks insane.

View attachment 2053173
The dude literally was model tier in BEFORE...

Then he fixed his haircut, learned to use a little angles and lights, got leaner...

And made an "After"

And incels here: "OMG ASCENSION!! OMG MY GOD!!!"
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
fetchimage
a11.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 17872
Really good base for a paki. Good eye area although he's squinting a bit, good level of forward growth and overall decent lower 3rd, good nose for a paki and he's 6'1, high class paki with good genes meanwhile rest of our countrymen are subhuman recessed 5'7 manlets like me.
He looked good beforehand but now he doesn't even look paki, his transformation is ridiculous althoughsomeone posted a non-filtered pic of him recently and he looks different.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Really good base for a paki. Good eye area although he's squinting a bit, good level of forward growth and overall decent lower 3rd, good nose for a paki and he's 6'1, high class paki with good genes meanwhile rest of our countrymen are subhuman recessed 5'7 manlets like me.
He looked good beforehand but now he doesn't even look paki, his transformation is ridiculous althoughsomeone posted a non-filtered pic of him recently and he looks different.
Can you send me or link me the non-filtered pic of him recently, haven’t seen any.

Can you send me or link me the non-filtered pic of him recently, haven’t seen any.
It was posted by another user in a thread i saw, i don't remember which one.