SAM-E for heightmaxxing ?

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Does it work? Need source to buy some its expensive asf :feelswhy:

Better off buying essentials like AI tbh it could help tho

• +1
Reactions: mathis
It works like glucosamine and helps builds cartilage and supports methylation but don't think by itself helps much and dosage is 1500mg to 2000mg daily so pretty expensive tbh

• +1
Supposedly you need eccentric coated tablets their some cheaper ones albeit still expensive capsules that aren't eccentric coated and bulk powder

It works like glucosamine and helps builds cartilage and supports methylation but don't think by itself helps much and dosage is 1500mg to 2000mg daily so pretty expensive tbh
Yh i hope that it will help a bit. Since its not powerfull enought to be forbidden i guess it wont be very potent

Supposedly you need eccentric coated tablets their some cheaper ones albeit still expensive capsules that aren't eccentric coated and bulk powder
I found 400mg/pill (60 pills ) for 25€ . I dont think i can find better tho

I think i’ll take only 800mg/ day will be too expensive otherwise

Their is something called meclizine that inhibits fgfr3 that's cheap that might give you 1cm height if your growth plates are open

Last edited:
  • +1
Their is something called meclizine that inhibits fgfr3 that's cheap that might give you 1cm height if your growth plates are open
didnt found anything potent to prove the effectivness of this product do you have any back up? Dont want to spend my money for nothing

What is that? Why would it help with heightmaxxing?

didnt found anything potent to prove the effectivness of this product do you have any back up? Dont want to spend my money for nothing
Bruh what was your research it's being trialed for achondroplasia

Bruh what was your research it's being trialed for achondroplasia
Yh for achondroplasia i want one without