I have no idea why but he tries to make himself look as repulsive as possible
Atleast he's 6'6 tho
Cause he has charisma and height he doesn’t need looks like you incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
Cause he has charisma and height he doesn’t need looks like you incels
Being good-looking is a scam anyways.

Imagine being good-looking and fucking some HTB. U probably don't even feel like she deserves you because you mog her. You find her inadequate. You don't even want to creampie her because your genes mixed with hers would create a guy that's worse looking than yourself.
Disgusting.

Meanwhile imagine being some fat subhuman like sam hyde and fucking a HTB. What a brutal mog. This prime, attractive, fertile, skinny woman is letting you creampie her while you look like a fucking goblin. What a brutal fucking life-mog.

Holy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: basedmogger, autistic_tendencies, bloomercel and 3 others
Being good-looking is a scam anyways.

Imagine being good-looking and fucking some HTB. U probably don't even feel like she deserves you because you mog her. You find her inadequate. You don't even want to creampie her because your genes mixed with hers would create a guy that's worse looking than yourself.

Meanwhile imagine being some fat subhuman like sam hyde and fucking a HTB. What a brutal mog. This prime, attractive, fertile, skinny woman is letting you creampie her while you look like a fucking goblin. What a brutal fucking life-mog.

Holy shit.
Females belong to males. In no way or shape should a man feel “lucky” to get a good looking woman. It is his birthright.

• +1
Reactions: basedmogger, autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston
Females belong to males. In no way or shape should a man feel “lucky” to get a good looking woman. It is his birthright.
Exact.

Looksmaxxing as a man is just adhering to feminism, to a female-dominated world.

In a based world, men would just be competing amongst eachother. Who is the most powerful, strongest, smartest, influential, and so on.
And then once we have figured out what the pecking order amongst us men is, we decide who gets to own which woman.

JFL @ women having any say in who gets to fuck them. True degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and BrahminBoss
He actually is in terms of SMV

He ogremaxxed niche and it works tbh he slays

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
More like jekyll and hyde ahh

• JFL
He’s lucky, has the height, iq and was a trust fund baby
How uk he trust fund I thought his dad died young or something

• +1
How uk he trust fund I thought his dad died young or something
I remember seeing it on comments under his videos, and then he mentioned it once, I can’t remember the amount but I think it was like 250k, he got really lucky with ethereum and bitcoin back in 2017/18 and made a fuck ton of money that way