SARMS

LookistWorld

LookistWorld

Zephir
I've been on 10mg of LGD and 25mg of MK677 for the past 3 days. I feel so pumped and energized every time I go to the gym. I'm sure it's just a placebo because they take longer than that to work, though.

I will continue for 90 days and give my update on the results, if anyone is interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, tryingtofindsolution, Justttt and 2 others
Have you taken cardarine.

No, but I have RAD140 and Ostarine as well. Will take those at a later date. Might try cardarine too, but I'd have to order some.

Starting my Ostarine 15 mg 8 week cycle very soon brother

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Starting my Ostarine 15 mg 8 week cycle very soon brother
Definitely give some updates on how it goes, that'll be my next cycle.

pretty cool bro good luck

• +1
So much for illegal in 2020

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LookistWorld
So much for illegal in 2020
I actually ordered them and received them in 2019, just started the cycle this week though. I hope they don't become impossible to find

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I actually ordered them and received them in 2019, just started the cycle this week though. I hope they don't become impossible to find
I’ve got some osta/carda I’m gonna add in a week or so, cutting rn. I’ll add rad140 for the last 6-8 weeks of the cut too

• +1
I've been on 10mg of LGD and 25mg of MK677 for the past 3 days. I feel so pumped and energized every time I go to the gym. I'm sure it's just a placebo because they take longer than that to work, though.

I will continue for 90 days and give my update on the results, if anyone is interested
I did lgd 10mg (5mg initial 2 weeks) and gained 8 kg (~18lbs). Lemme see where I ends up post cycle

rip hair
hair> body(if yo arent a fat fuck)

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet and LookistWorld