saw my ex gf today

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

i had to do some school project and other people went to the same place to organize stuff, and i was waiting for my mates to arrive until i see her...

she says that i should have arrived earlier and that everyone was inside, however we both stare at each other and that was like eternal bliss... never break up with a foid that actually loves you

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, autistic_tendencies and Sprinkles
im subhuman but oofy doofy is law in 2023

i had to do some school project and other people went to the same place to organize stuff, and i was waiting for my mates to arrive until i see her...

she says that i should have arrived earlier and that everyone was inside, however we both stare at each other and that was like eternal bliss... never break up with a foid that actually loves you
Im gonna torture you both in my basement and cook you for dinner

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Nah ill chop you off and throw you in the oven hannibal type shit mate
Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF

Go ER on her and make her feel like shit

• Hmm...

• So Sad