Scared I might have to reschedule my tattoo

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Might have to reschedule for Friday instead of Thursday because my cash might not be there. Also I have to pay this guy who is holding something for me that is sold out but he agreed to hold it until Thursday. Lots of shit is going on tomorrow and I need to make sure I have the funds or I’m going to jump off a bridge and kill my self and splat like an egg call that shit humprty dumpty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
Don’t they increase schizophrenic risk

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Might have to reschedule for Friday instead of Thursday because my cash might not be there. Also I have to pay this guy who is holding something for me that is sold out but he agreed to hold it until Thursday. Lots of shit is going on tomorrow and I need to make sure I have the funds or I’m going to jump off a bridge and kill my self and splat like an egg call that shit humprty dumpty
What’s he holding ? An action figure ?

• JFL
What are you getting

• +1
Why u buying toys from the dark web nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
Don’t they increase schizophrenic risk
Tattoos slowly release poison into your body over the years and cause all kinds of damage, it's why tatted women start walling within mere hours of getting their tattoo.

• +1
Why u buying toys from the dark web nigga
He messaged me and said I had first dibs on the new toys and I said “would love to man but don’t get money until Thursday”

He replied “bud if you want one I can hold it until Thursday no problem”

Pretty nice dude. He could’ve easily sold all them and made money but instead holds one back for a poor cuck like me

He messaged me and said I had first dibs on the new toys and I said “would love to man but don’t get money until Thursday”

He replied “bud if you want one I can hold it until Thursday no problem”

Pretty nice dude. He could’ve easily sold all them and made money but instead holds one back for a poor cuck like me
He thought you were a severely autistic manchild and didn't want to make you cry

• JFL
Dude it’s over

I’m at the welfare office and they won’t even let me in.