Scared of Fin

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
I’m NW1 going to 1.5-2, 19, was planning on hopping on Fin but before I did I researched on hairlosstalk forum and the shit I read was brutal, side effects that I’ve never heard of like Testicular bumps, gyno, prolactin, lowered T and shit hormonal profile, etc. were common on many threads about it.

Call me high inhib, but I don’t know if I should hop or not since it kinda does serious shit to the body and it’s a life commitment which I might regret later in life, specially when I can’t get blood tests because of the whole COVID19 and my clinic being closed.

I’m thinking of waiting and keep an eye on my hair. If it worsens then I might get HT + Fin or just get a Hair System (I know, jfl @me but HS seem kinda legit)

Why hasn’t a cure for baldness come up already? Fuck Gook19!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4991
Bump i hopp onit today its hair or look shit man

• +1
Reactions: Golang
hop on RU58841 bruh, I cant speak for others but I've been on it for like 9 months with no physical or mental side effects. And I've had incredible results on it, was diffuse thinning before and now it's completely stalled and I've seen major regrowth.

Keep in mind tho that it's not FDA approved so it's up to you.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, androgenic, TopzCat1 and 1 other person
Bump i hopp onit today its hair or look shit man
I became low inhib after a few days of posting this, I'll go on Fin after realizing that most of the shit is fear-mongering. Thanks for the bump tho.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Ritalincell and TopzCat1
hop on RU58841 bruh, I cant speak for others but I've been on it for like 9 months with no physical or mental side effects. And I've had incredible results on it, was diffuse thinning before and now it's completely stalled and I've seen major regrowth.

Is ru safer than finn?

What nw am I?

Attachments

• 5DB5B557-1A8D-4B9E-8B69-52C3DBA49E57.jpeg
    5DB5B557-1A8D-4B9E-8B69-52C3DBA49E57.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 17
  • CB8DEB58-7DA6-44FE-A72F-CB44783A1C97.jpeg
    CB8DEB58-7DA6-44FE-A72F-CB44783A1C97.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 18
  • A09FAAA1-754D-4897-A355-103B14886F0A.png
    A09FAAA1-754D-4897-A355-103B14886F0A.png
    700.9 KB · Views: 17
What nw am I?
NW1 (straight hairline with no thinning temples, no hairloss) imo looks pretty good. Although idk if the hairs in your hairline are thin or is the hair color, keep an eye on it.

@TopzCat1
RU attaches to the hair follicle to protect it from DHT, and it's supposed to go systematic but it leaves ur DHT levels completely the same unlike fin. It's an anti androgen so it will also block Testosterone itself causing damage to the hair follicle, albeit it doesn't do as much damage as DHT

Even tho it's a typical it will also give you a better regrowth than fin.

So yes it's safer when it comes to ED, libido and deppression issues.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
I will hop on it 13 juli exactly 6 months after my birthday to keep track of it. At first I also was afraid but the chances are very low to get side effects. Btw if you have no baldness in your fam I would not take it yet bc your hairline doesn't look that bad

• +1
Reactions: Golang
@TopzCat1
RU attaches to the hair follicle to protect it from DHT, and it's supposed to go systematic but it leaves ur DHT levels completely the same unlike fin. It's an anti androgen so it will also block Testosterone itself causing damage to the hair follicle, albeit it doesn't do as much damage as DHT

Even tho it's a typical it will also give you a better regrowth than fin.

So yes it's safer when it comes to ED, libido and deppression issues.
From what i read, it also works systematic, same as fin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
From what i read, it also works systematic, same as fin
Yes which is what I said, however it doesn't reduce DHT levels. Which is why people reporting side effects on it are just placeboing.

Yes which is what I said, however it doesn't reduce DHT levels. Which is why people reporting side effects on it are just placeboing.
Any source that it doesn't?

• +1
I will hop on it 13 juli exactly 6 months after my birthday to keep track of it. At first I also was afraid but the chances are very low to get side effects. Btw if you have no baldness in your fam I would not take it yet bc your hairline doesn't look that bad
I'm 80% sure I'm balding. My hairline is okay and a bit high and I have baby hairs (thinning) near it, but I'm sure my temples are thinning, especially when my brother also has no temples now (he's 30, I'm 20), so it's very likely that I'm balding. I wanna keep my hair as NW1.5 or revert to NW1 if possible.

Although it all depends on the doctor prescribing me the drug.

Any source that it doesn't?

"However, reducing DHT count generally affects the individual on a systemic level, such that certain parts of the body that relies on DHT and other androgens to function may be compromised."

"As mentioned before, RU58841 is an antiandrogenic compound, which means that it counteracts the effects of DHT and other androgens by attempting to inhibit the local androgen receptors at the hair follicles. In stopping androgens from binding to these receptors, the process of miniaturization never initiates, thus allowing the hair to undergo its normal growth cycle."

"Since RU58841 does not actively seek to inhibit 5-alpha reductase from androgen conversions, the androgen counts of testosterone and DHT in the blood are presumably not affected."

https://www.hairguard.com/ru58841-study-results/

"By binding to androgen receptors, RU58841 will induce anti-androgen effects without reducing serum androgen levels in the body."

https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/14247...ride-for-hair-loss-prevention-which-is-better

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
"However, reducing DHT count generally affects the individual on a systemic level, such that certain parts of the body that relies on DHT and other androgens to function may be compromised."

"As mentioned before, RU58841 is an antiandrogenic compound, which means that it counteracts the effects of DHT and other androgens by attempting to inhibit the local androgen receptors at the hair follicles. In stopping androgens from binding to these receptors, the process of miniaturization never initiates, thus allowing the hair to undergo its normal growth cycle."

"Since RU58841 does not actively seek to inhibit 5-alpha reductase from androgen conversions, the androgen counts of testosterone and DHT in the blood are presumably not affected."

https://www.hairguard.com/ru58841-study-results/

"By binding to androgen receptors, RU58841 will induce anti-androgen effects without reducing serum androgen levels in the body."

https://poddtoppen.se/podcast/14247...ride-for-hair-loss-prevention-which-is-better
If this is legit, why doesn't everyone ditch fin

• +1
If this is legit, why doesn't everyone ditch fin
Cos ppl are too High inhib cos RU is not FDA approved, so it's unknown to the average joe
Fin is a lot easier to use since it's a pill,
RU is more expensive (if not making your own compound and buying already mixed version )

Cos ppl are too High inhib cos RU is not FDA approved, so it's unknown to the average joe
Fin is a lot easier to use since it's a pill,
RU is more expensive (if not making your own compound and buying already mixed version )
How much is it?

• +1

Is RU supposed to replace Fin? Cause I am on Fin and had no problems with it but my hair is still shit tier so I might need to add Minox to the regimen.

What dose bro and how many times a day

Try it, better than losing hair.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and RAITEIII
What dose bro and how many times a day
50mg daily which equals around 1ml, I use a syringe to measure it

once daily after I wash my hair

Is RU supposed to replace Fin? Cause I am on Fin and had no problems with it but my hair is still shit tier so I might need to add Minox to the regimen.
Pretty much, if ur not having issues on Fin then just stick to it

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor