schizo help

eewrfdsxcds

eewrfdsxcds

Banned
I'm trying to combine chin tacs with squintmax and hypertrophy the eye muscles as much as possible. i think about debloat and lean 24/7 i wanna hypertrophy my abs to feel him and get six pack but i just sit at home and play games. i'm already get some plan to looksmax but idk i feel it's not enough. i feel i'm schizo help pls

• Woah
Reactions: whitegymcel88
just do anuspulling

• JFL
Reactions: piec
bread madness

That's mental illness, at the end of the day it's all about genes. If you are sub 5 forget about romance as there are other things in life. If you are above 5, work on your social skills even tho you may not find the desired girl you want eventually you will find someone, It's all about genes dont forget that

idk it's so fucking stupid i wanna curl or cut my down eyelashes
That's mental illness, at the end of the day it's all about genes. If you are sub 5 forget about romance as there are other things in life. If you are above 5, work on your social skills even tho you may not find the desired girl you want eventually you will find someone, It's all about genes dont forget that
I don't give a fuck about girls in general. But I want to get the attention of one girl and charm her.

idk it's so fucking stupid i wanna curl or cut my down eyelashes

I don't give a fuck about girls in general. But I want to get the attention of one girl and charm her.
Pointless