School/college is about social connections more than hard work

D

Deleted member 31887

Iron
Some autist goes to college thinking "I'm going to do this, I'm going to succeed" and attempts to tryhard meanwhile everyone else is just there to fuck and they all study in groups, have access to past examinations, have the teacher/tutors give them information etc. I don't know many people who don't cheat in college. Its pretty much standard practice. There's a reason subhumans drop out of college but normies rarely do and its because normies are all supporting each other to the point that none of them can fail. The only exception is being someone whos extremely academically inclined but that's rare and comes with autism so isn't ideal.

On top of that if your social you have easy access to study drugs. 24% of students take Adderall - thats self reported and just ONE drug they take. Its a ruthless competition to get ahead. Them telling you to work hard is just is actually a strategic move to sabotage your chances. Its like telling something the game isn't rigged while cheating. Take all the factors into account, cheating, nepotism, genderpill, looks, health, drugs - theres no chance without a social circle. Every single person you see outside is a monster and has done one of these or multiple. No exceptions. You are surrounded by monsters. People know ALL of this. They know. They just dont tell you.. But they think you know. Don't be too innocent/naive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, KingCartierrr23, JL~ and 9 others
i thought i could do better than normies but no amount of studying and looks can make up for the ability to run your fucking mouth

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 23115, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
I got straight A’s without a social circle but it doesn’t matter in the end. No connections no wagie.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I realized I was surrounded by a cult of orgy havers and it was all a rigged social game. I think it's pretty much the same at any school you go to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, KingCartierrr23 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Wow OP everything is so true. Any tips on how to leverage that? Personally I take Modafinil to be a little bit more extroverted. Maybe there are some advices from you?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and tombradylover
my college was full of incel rotters. i have a friend who betabuxxed his girlfriend that he doesnt even like but he just wants to fuck her once a month to get himself off. he legit couldnt get laid at all, kinda looked like me too

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
As a college student u are 100 percent right on this. Was studying my ass off for biochem. Met a girl in the class who was attracted/interested in me and she invited me into her group and boom I got access to past exams and got A in the class when I otherwise would have prob got a C. College is a fucking joke

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, JL~, ascension and 1 other person
my college was full of incel rotters. i have a friend who betabuxxed his girlfriend that he doesnt even like but he just wants to fuck her once a month to get himself off. he legit couldnt get laid at all, kinda looked like me too
Op probably majored in social science. Community colleges dont have any of this and i doubt STEM has much of it either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
As a college student u are 100 percent right on this. Was studying my ass off for biochem. Met a girl in the class who was attracted/interested in me and she invited me into her group and boom I got access to past exams and got A in the class when I otherwise would have prob got a C. College is a fucking joke

100%

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
fuck stem
Op probably majored in social science. Community colleges dont have any of this and i doubt STEM has much of it either
I am in STEM and OP is right. Knowing right people at the right time through social circle with enough social proof is even more important than hardwork and skills in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Ivy league or death

which is basically luck
Not always if you are tactical about molding yourself to the right people at the right timing or if you have traits that people like(not always looks).

• +1
right time people right time is luck

people are vegetables
This is kinda crazy but colleges are literally people who just started going there so there's no established groups like high school. Also believe it or not but you can go out and talk to people

All your posts are worthless excuses lol

• +1
Everything is about who u know n what he can do for u

fuck normies

Last edited: